ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Fandom (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-fandom/)
-   -   Rate LaTale!!! (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-fandom/28306-rate-latale.html)

Latalery 11-17-2008 11:23 AM

Rate LaTale!!!

How good do you think it is, ill give it 5 Stars.

Levin 11-17-2008 11:34 AM

3 stars, not really into the whole game.

LaTale 11-17-2008 11:53 AM

I give LaTale at least 4 stars. It's good, but not perfect~

Sanichi 11-17-2008 12:32 PM

Pretty nice game, the content is just not out yet.
When comparing it to many other games you can see this game really stands out as a unique in a sense.

BoredomKillz 11-17-2008 12:44 PM

i agree with LaTale its a good game but its not perfect maybe OGP will be able to change my mind in future updates lol

boredboy 11-17-2008 01:50 PM

I'll give it four stars as well... I think the game is great, the people there are great {Except for.. Well a lot of people} but I'm saying generally people there are nice. The content... It'd be nice if it came out faster, the game isn't too hard to grind... unlike MS.

Ildanach 11-18-2008 09:26 AM

3, enough to keep me entertained.

Lilica 11-18-2008 09:48 AM

4,the game is great.But too much jerks when you reach the 60+ line.

Dook 11-18-2008 05:50 PM

It's hard to rate it for now, since the game is fairly new but here goes.

I gave it a three star.
I'm not gonna rate the community because every game has their jerks and ********

The game is great, but
-1 star for fact that it still can't cater to the whole world, i.e. gotta be at WC USA to play with minimal latency.

-0.5 star for the fail font + fail translations and other minor flaws.

-0.5 for the fact that a lot of 2nd job skills = 1st job skills with extra colours.

Xaryu 11-18-2008 06:08 PM

Off topic: Wrong section.

On topic: I'd say 4/5. If it was a 3-D game and everyone can RUN-CLIMB.. I'll be extremely happy.

littleberryme 11-22-2008 10:14 PM

i think i still like trickster better then latale... though in trickster there's hardly anything new or interesting anymore, and revo spoiled everything lol... not sure when the next episode will come... the various key quests while not the same feels repetitive.. i really miss the pre-revo times lol

latale is still so new so it's hard to tell... some quests do seem repetetive.. like scenario quests or quests like different ninja hunts verses anti-spector/victor, the hunt for the one odd monster that talks... etc... but quite a lot of odd ones keep me entertained... very odd and quirky quests... and trickster certainly dont have odd quests that get people to suicide 100 times, rope dance, spam jump, spam guard... (now to think of it... why didnt the looting quest in belos give a title? lol)... i didn't like going down the belemoth's stomach as it was so gross but i liked the quirks of digging on a peaceful grass field hoping with each dig you get swallowed by a monster...

trickster have lots of different mosnters but none that are new to me now... latale monsters are new to me so i find them interesting... angry baby silkworms that follow you and whack you with their bottle, the spectors who seem to not like being happy, who gets happy when being attacked, and i don't know what to say about the shangri-la turban shells.

yet.. still... i don't know what it is about trickster... i hardly go there now yet in the recent 2nd anniversary party i participated in the t.r.i.c.k.s.t.e.r card hunt in all three accounts... i ended up with making my inventory again full of junks from rewards useless to me yet i felt i would really regret it if i didn't participate an anniversary event.

Halure 12-01-2008 10:10 AM

This is a MMORPG I believe I'll stick with for a while. It's really fun, and something I could handle.

RandlArancion 03-20-2009 05:31 AM

4 stars. It's good, but far from perfect.

Amanos 03-20-2009 05:57 AM

if i could i'll say 3.5 stars , not 5 because it isn't that perfect and not 4 because OGP makes it pure crap.

ArturiaPendragon 03-20-2009 06:40 AM

The GAME is 4 stars.

The people who hosts the game are another story though...

GreenWahful 03-29-2009 07:34 PM

I give it a 3 because of the the semi-crap servers, and the level of moderation over the game. The xp rate is a fail, and they have to host xp events just to keep everyone happy. Also the cloak shrapnel issue makes the weapon cases inflate. Latale in my opinion right now isnt doing as hot as it should be.

SomeRandomPoo 03-29-2009 08:21 PM

4 stars

The only thing that ticks me off is the lag itself and the jerks

LolKathy 03-29-2009 09:03 PM

^ i agree with that statement, 4 stars also for me >:

TehAwesomo 03-29-2009 11:34 PM

The game needs to get better because of the sudden inflations, lag, (always been there) and the rips that OGP happily give us. Also the updates are lame everytime, and seriously...if we get 1 more update with an exp event I'm going to go crazy on OGP just to give us 100% exp permanently. Feel free to disagree with me.