ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Explorers

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-27-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

varenik is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aegelweard
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 95

Is there will be use of this helmet?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-27-2011   #22 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ermortai
Class: Bloop lt_templar
Level: 167
Guild: Kirameki

It's a strength helm and not stamina, so no. If you option reassign that helmet until the Lv10 option has a good amount of stamina or luck (high 20s/low 30s), then it definitely has potential.

11-29-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerTofu
It's a strength helm and not stamina, so no. If you option reassign that helmet until the Lv10 option has a good amount of stamina or luck (high 20s/low 30s), then it definitely has potential.
Well, what I'm planning to do is to cube that lvl. 10 enchant (-7~8) so I can super it for better stats. Correct me, if I'm wrong. Thanks!

11-29-2011   #24 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by varenik
Well, what I'm planning to do is to cube that lvl. 10 enchant (-7~8) so I can super it for better stats. Correct me, if I'm wrong. Thanks!
Yes, another way you could enchant it is to first cube it to Lv5 or so, then the option reassigning will be easier since there is much less difference between a good and bad enchant at a lower enchant level. From there, you could then puzzle it up to Lv10 as usual. The only drawback is that you would have less dura in the end for resupering.

I've never done it that way myself, but I would say it's viable. It's your choice in the end.

12-10-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Also I have a question about lvl 11 and 12 puzzles.
I've heard that their success rate are 75 and 60% respectively, no matter what dura is. So I wonder: if I'll try to enchant my armor with lvl 11 speed (let's say it has 110 dura) and fail - will I lose my equip?

12-10-2011   #26 (permalink)
VIP

It's actually 70% (11) and 60% (12), but both can be boosted with the title, mask, and either enchant remedy, up to 78% and 68% respectively.

ALL enchant fails (with puzzles at least) will blow up your piece of equipment. For 1-10 with both regular and super puzzles, you at least get to keep the puzzle so you can try the puzzle again on something else if you wanted. Fail on 11 or 12, and you will lose both the equipment and the puzzle! Don't do it unless you don't mind losing the item you're risking, i.e. you have a worthy backup.

Also keep upgrading in mind before using 11-12 puzzles. The puzzles still consume 5-15 dura apiece on success, and it would be rather anti-climatic if you were to succeed multiple 11/12 puzzles and then later fail on an upgrade...

12-10-2011   #27 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

You really shouldn't be attempting 11/12 puzzles when you still have enough dura to upgrade to +8. I know some people puzzle a few pieces, upgrade to +8, then 11/12 and see which one survives or ends up with the best result.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦