ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale Explorer Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (11) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-02-2009   11 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix
Default Gunslinger Training Reference

I'm going to try to update this as much as I can as I progress through my levels.

This will serve as general reference for where I 'ground'. (lol past tense of grind)

For some locations you will need to special conditions to be able to grind efficiently, such as a party/creampuffs/bard. Partying is always faster than soloing even when I indicate you can solo. It just means you can.

Also as mentioned by others you are strongly encouraged to do your quests.

S - Solo
P - Party
C - Chocolate Creampuff
Red - Hard
Orange- Medium
Green - Easy

Example: Pirings - SC/P - Meaning: Soloing with Creampuffs will be hard/Partying will be OK.

Level - Monster/Location
80~85 - Liliput Freeway S/P
85~90 - Liliput Freeway S - Hippos & Campers P
90~95 - Hippos & Campers S/P
95~100 - Hippos & Campers S - Corala SC/PC - Ice Cream P
100~105 - Corala SC/P - Ice Cream S - Burgers P
105 ~ 110 - Corala S/P - Burgers S - Starfish PC
110 ~ 115 - Pierrots S/P- Starfish S/SC - Dark Ninja P/PC
115 ~ 120 - Pierrots S - Starfish S/SC - Dark Ninja SC/P - Red Ninja PC/P - Gandolf SC
120 ~ 125 - Starfish S/SC - Dark Ninja SC/P/PC - Red Ninja P/PC
125 ~ 130 - Dark Ninja SC/P - Red Ninja P/PC
130 ~

Where I'm planning to go:
Spoiler!

Currently: 13x
My skill build: Undisclosed. It changes every so often depending on what I think I need.

Note:
1. Most of the time I'm grinding it's usually just a bard and myself. I hardly ever do 3 or 4 person parties, but when these do happen we move onto harder areas making it easier to kill there.
2. I've been able to come up with another combo for food damage buffs. A weaker combo I use regularly is Mango Freeze + Tomato Sandwiches. This is much cheaper than cream puffs. If you're farming cream puffs you'll most likely get a lot of cookie 4, which is used for tomato sandwiches. It's a nice back up, if you don't want to spend the extra ely.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

Last edited by Shugi; 10-21-2009 at 05:34 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

hurrycanex is on a distinguished road
IGN: -
Class: -
Level: -
Guild: -

Very nice to see a training guide for Gunslingers, as most Gunslingers I met are kinda clueless on where to train. I will really use this once I hit lvl80!

10/10, keep going!

EDIT: What does Creampuff add again?

07-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrycanex
Very nice to see a training guide for Gunslingers, as most Gunslingers I met are kinda clueless on where to train. I will really use this once I hit lvl80!

10/10, keep going!

EDIT: What does Creampuff add again?
A considerable amount of strength at the cost of some stamina.

/ / / Playing: DM

07-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute

The translation on creampuffs is off. It actually gives 'damage' through strength.(not shown in stat window) I'm not quite sure about how much though.

Also creampuffs can be acquired through quests, such as the cooking quests in Elfa and some Atlantis quests. After finishing all Atlantis quests you will have at least 50 of them.

I have gathered over 200 of them and I'm left with 57 right now. I made a deal with the bards on my BL that I will give them chocosticks for creampuffs. I encourage every gunslinger to do so. :P

07-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Serec will become famous soon enoughSerec will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Serec Send a message via MSN to Serec
IGN: Scene
Class: Explorer lt_gunslinger
Level: 80
Guild: FrenchBread

I'm going to use this once I become a gunslinger. Thanks, Penor. 8D

Just a question, but am I going to need to use any exp boost items to train efficiently on these areas?

07-03-2009   #6 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Exp boost will speed up the process, but they're decent without exp boosts.

07-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La Tale

Sewius will become famous soon enoughSewius will become famous soon enough
IGN: Sewius
Class: LagWalker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 193
Guild: outLaw

I found Medium Sets much easier to solo than pierrots from 116-120. More exp and they don't drop your accuracy, you just do enough damage to cancel their attack and they're pretty playable.

Also I'd like to suggest for solo the turtles in Aqua, 120-135+ as soloing in this range gets harder until you out level the monster. I fought them up to 140 then moved on to Red Ninjas and those are good for atleast another 5 levels. However now that Steel City is available someone else will need to blaze the grind trail and find what is best.

I like the S, P, C description as well as the difficulty color. Very nice.

07-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

This is merely a guide to where I've been grinding. So it's not what I believe to be possible to grind on. :P You're free to make your own as well. I found medium sets hard to handle when they spawn behind you... so I never went there. I was there for only quests then I got out.

The reason why I didn't put red ninjas as solo is that I personally never go there by myself. Only when there are at least 3 of us is when I attempt to go to red ninjas.

Last edited by Shugi; 07-16-2009 at 06:04 PM.

03-08-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Kazuya is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the awesome guide it is really helpful for my Gunslinger xD... is still able to grind even when i cant find a spooky party