ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale Explorer Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (48) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-18-2008   48 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

MochiMeep will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ayame now give me cake!
Class: Ranger lt_gunslinger
Level: a number divided by zero XD
Guild: FrenchBread
Default MochiMeep Gunslinger Guide

Gunslinger from Explorer Guide

Introduction

Hi every one, my friend suggested to me to making a guide for gunslinger. This the second guide I every made, the first for another game I use to play.
This guide will talk mostly about gunslinger their faults and their strengths.
A small section will be dedicated to explorer to help people understand where gunslingers come from and what is the primary focuses of a gunslinger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
Table of Content

1)Explorer Introduction
-Basics
-Leveling

2)Gunslingers Introduction
-What is a gunslinger
-Pros and Cons

3)Stats, Equipment , and Formulas
-Overview of stats
-Strength
-Stamina
-Magic
-Luck
-Overview of equipment
-Formulas

4)Skills
-Overview
-Masteries Skills
-Attack Actions
-Individual skills
-Misc Skills
-Element Bullets

5)PvP, PvE, and builds
-beginners build

6)Strategies & Leveling
-Under Construction

7)Credits
-Sources
-Thanks to People
-Last words
-Rights to this guide

Terms
Pvp = Player versus Player (Fighting versus player targets)
Pve = Player versus Environment (Fighting versus non player targets)

-Updates-
1/8/09 Guide posted on OGP forum
1/9/09 Guide updated with terms, Skills, pros&cons, beginners guide, and formula
1/9/09 (9:23pm) added Pictures of skills
1/20/09 (11:56pm) Fixed information and grammar of skill section

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-= Explorers Introduction =-

Explorer is one of the classes that you can play in Latale, mostly resembling rouge or archers in other games. Explorers rely on their critical mostly to provide damage, this is supported by their high luck that they will accumulate over the levels. Also included in with explorer is the money tree but because this is a Gunslinger guide I will not go in to this.

The leveling of explorer to reach level 80 quickly should be
- 15 – 22 Silk Worms
- 22 – 27 White Nurse
- 27 – 30 Shaggys
- 30 – 35 Jack o Lanterns
- 35 – 40 Black Tigers
- 40 – 46 Shadow Ninjas
- 46 – 53 Prispinrings
- 53 – 60 Skeletons and Mummy Zombies
- 60 – 70 Pirate Ship or Spriggens
- 70 – 80 Jungle Maps

Remember to complete quest this would speed up leveling up. Also form 1 threw 15 you are able to just quest your way to level 15.

Please use other guides out there that provide a better understanding of explorers.
I sujest Pentoe, Lilica, guides for explorers (personally love Pentoe guide)

-= Gunslingers Introduction =-

Gunslingers as the name implies are the only class in the game that uses guns as there primary and ONLY weapon. Explorers can change job at level 80 to gunslingers. Guns are range weapon meaning they can hit targets with out being in front of the object. They are also the fastest attacking class in Latale with majority of their skill doing more then three or more hits at a time, this allows a high combo rather quickly, thus gunslingers gain more experience points and Ely at the same time. With an extra added to the gunslingers attack speed they also acquire elemental powers like Fire or Wind. With all this gunslingers do lack in one field and that is actually damage. To make up for this gunslingers depend on the Critical damage to do efficient damage with out critical damage

This is a list of Pro & Cons of a gunslinger

Pro
- Fast attack speed allowing large fast combos
- Elemental damage plus elemental effects
- High critical rate
- Range attacks
- Movement speed increasing skills
- Gains the ability “Back Flip” early in game
- Gets new skills straight out of advancement
- Gains a free skill reset during advancement
Con
- Low damage with out critical
- Depends on critical
- Extremely weak and has very little defense
- Can’t use any thing else except guns
- Extremely special calls that requires some skill to play (this is not an insult)
- May get boring after spamming 2 skills constantly
- Not very good in till past level 100

Note*
During when jobs came out A LOT of explorers changed to gunslingers. They first enjoyed it for some time but later on many quit, made a new class, or in all just dealt with it but hated playing. It is suggested that you do research in to other classes before you chose gunslingers as your second job.

私はケーキです! ^ワ^~♪

Last edited by MochiMeep; 01-20-2009 at 11:57 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

-= Stats, Formula & Equipment =-

Latale has a system that determine how strong one character is. This system is called stats, where it is divided between 4 different types of stats. These stats names are Strength, Stamina, Magic, and Luck. In my opione luck and strength are the most important out of the 4 where the importance would be demonstrated with

Luck > Strength > Stamina > Magic

Stats are randomly assigned by a chance percent of 7 stat points each level. This percent difference is demonstrated below with explorer original stats.

---------------------------- Gunslingers Stat Percent -----------Explorers Stat Percent
Strength---------------------------- 25%------------------------------------20%

Stamina-----------------------------25%------------------------------------20%

Magic--------------------------------15%------------------------------------20%

Luck--------------------------------- 35%------------------------------------40%

As you can see the reduction of magic should be consider a good thing but at the same time there is a reduction of luck. This is when stat powers become important to change stat percents to the way one individual will prefer there stats, this would also benefit from a stat reset book to.

Stat powder can decrease or raise the chance of currant stats depending on what you chose.

There is a stat powder for each stat class.
For decreasing stat powders they will reduce 5% of each stat that you apply to. As an example if you apply it to a gunslinger stat for magic it would be decreased from 15% to 10%

The complete opposite is the Increasing stat powder. These will increase the percent up to 10% when applied. An example is gunslingers luck, which will increase from 35% to 45%

What these stats do will now be discussed.
Stats do different things below is the list of what they do

Strength – increases damage for ever stat point by .42

Stamina – increase heath for ever point by 6.5 and increases defense by 0.5 for ever point

Magic – increases SP pool by 3 for ever point & increases magic damage by 0.51 to 0.7 for ever point

Luck – Increases critical rate by .02 for ever point, increases Ely gain and item rarity (number of enchaments original on item)

These still haven’t been confirmed in OGP latale yet so they are subjected to change

Equipment=-

Stats can also be affected by the ehcanmets places on your equipment.

Formulas=-

Currently not much is known about majority of Latale formulas so this list is very limited as I get information ill put it here.

Critical damage formula

Base critical damage is 50% of the base damage with out critical so if added up your critical will be 150% damage (this dose not include critical damage buffs)
While adding critical damage buffs for every % added will be directly placed on the base. As an example if you have a glove that adds +20% critical damage you would gain 150% + 20% = 170% critical damage

Critical Rate

There is not much information except that luck, level of monster compared to your level, and rank of monster will affect your total critical rate
Additional information also has Critical rate base is at 5% and for ever 15 luck adds 1% critical rate (ONLY ON WHITE NAMED MONSTERS)

This will be filled later when I have additional information…

私はケーキです! ^ワ^~♪

Last edited by MochiMeep; 01-09-2009 at 11:57 PM.

12-18-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

-= Skills =-

Gunslingers skills are consider the fastest of any class of the game, but as a side effect of this they induce little damage then other classes.
A list of descriptions of skill are displayed here

-=Masters

Gun Permit- This allows the use of guns (1)
Useless yet you still need it to even use heavy and light attack for guns it also cost a lot.

Master Gun I- Increases Accuracy by 1% each level (5)
Not much to say about this skill except it will help with hit rate

Master Gun II – Increases weapon damage by 1% (10)
When maxed this skill will provide+10% damage and with Gun Holsters it will add an additional +5% making it +15% damage, this also allows the Wide Range Shot skill to become available.

Master Gun III – Increases Weapon damage by 1% (10)
Same as the previous mastery so the total + damage will be 30% damage that quiet a lot so they are rather important not to mention this also allows you to gain the skill Gatling gun.

-= Action attacks

Normal Attack - PvE (1/10)
This attack shoots one shot forward. I find this rather useless while its fast but heavy attack is almost the same speed as this.

Normal Jump Attack - PvE (4/10)
While in the air you shoot one shot forward. Has a better use then normal attack on the ground but still not that very good.

Heavy Attack - PvE (5/10)
Shoot two shots that strike up to two times. This is rather useful, It is not as fast as normal attack but still fast and dose more damage then normal attack at the same time. Note that this attack also has the longest range, its even longer range then most of your skills but only by a little bit.

Heavy Jump Attack - PvE (7/10)
While in the air you shot two shoots at the ground at an angle ( both shots can strike 2 times). This action is unique to the gunslinger because its the only heavy attack that allows you to attack in a different direction then forward. This allows you to hit targets under and while I found out gunslingers require a lot of movement this allows you to still do damage while moving. This attack also dose quite a lot of damage for being a non skill, its damage can be compared almost to a beginning skill damage from the first job.

Dash Attack - PvE (9/10)
You roll forward and while rolling you shoot once at a target. damage can be compared to a signal shot form a heavy attack, but this is also important to PvE. Not because it dose damage but because it allows you to continue your combo and can move you forward while still attacking.

-= Attacks skills

Shoot Forward- PVE (8/10)
“Gun down the enemy in front of you”
- 3 shots with the last being 2 shots in one
- Cost 25 sp
- Has 3 Level ups
- Shots up to 2 targets
- 2 second recharge time
- Requires 2 points per level and cost 10k Ely
This skill is useless and important at the same time.
It doses little damage but it is required for a constant chain with kneeling shot that you also get.

Shoot Backwards- PVE (3/10)
“Shoot down enemies behind you”
- Shoots 3 times
- Cost 25 sp
- Has 3 level ups
- Shoots up to 2 targets
- 2 second recharge time
- Requires 2 points per level
This skill is unique because it shoots in the opposite direction that you are facing with this skill. Other then that this skill is rather useless unless you can’t changes direction fast to respond to a situation.

Sitting and shooting (who came up with these names….) PVE (10/10)
“Shoot enemies while you’re sitting”
- Shoots 4 times
- Cost 40 sp
- Shoots 3 targets
- 2 second recharge time
- Requires 3 points with upgrade of level 3
This skill is one of your most important skills it can be combined with shoot forward and is has a lot more power to actually knock back enemies then forward shot.

Wide Range Shot- PvE (7/10)
“Fire Randomly at all enemies around you”
- Shoots 4 times
- Cost 94 sp
- Shoots up to 4 targets
- 7 second recharge
- Requires 3 skill points with a max upgrade of 3 levels
This is another special skill that gunslingers get. What makes this skill so unique to others is that you jump up in to the air and shoot everything around you. This skill is quite powerful even at level 1 and is not really required to level up so quickly like the other skills you have. The only draw back to this skill is the SP consumption and recharge time. Sp consumption for this skill will easily deplete all you SP rather quickly and the recharge time deny the Spam ability of it. Because of the recharge time to and SP cost this skill is mostly used in special occasions, like when you are surrounded in a mob or when you need to instantly create distance from your targets.

Gatling Gun-
“Fire a Gatling Gun attack at enemies in front of you”
- Shoots 8 times
- Cost 135 sp
- Shoots up to 4 targets
- 12 second recharge
- Requires 4 skill points and has a max level of 3
I haven’t tried this skill yet, sorry.

-= Misc Skills

Good Luck-
- Increases luck 3% for ever level (10)
One of the few skills that gunslingers take with them from explorer, this will help in increasing luck and thus critical rate.

Concentrated Fire
- Increases Accuracy by 1% for ever level (10)
This skill is very important because it allows you to hit a lot more then your current level allows you to. At the same time it assures majority of your shots will also flinch your target except missing.

Flying Tiger –
- Increases Speed by 1% for every level (10) this skill has a limited time limit.
This skill allows you to run faster. Its rather not that important in PvE at max you really can’t notice the difference but later when Pvp comes out the value of this skill may increase.

Fire Intensity
- Increases weapon damage by 1% each level (10)
Another skill that increases weapon damage in total if you incuse mastery skills and gun holsters maxed you would receive up to 40% weapon damage increase.

Hawk Eye
- Increases Critical rate by 4% at max (5)
This skill increase critical rage by a lot ever level at max the total critical rate gain will be +20%

Accurate Fire
- Increases Critical Rate by 1% (5)
Another critical rate skill, you get this earlier then hawk eye and at max will add 5% critical rate.

Lucky Days
- Increases luck of the party by 50 luck each level (10)
This is the only party buff that gunslingers gain. This will raise luck by a certain percent that according to your skill level but the max skill level is not known yet.

-=Magazines
Another type of skills gunslingers get is called magazines. These are unique to gunslingers for many reasons. Not much is known about the effects of elemental damage because not a lot of information is out yet. But what is known is if any magazine activates it will change your weapon damage to that element damage. Each magazine will also add additional damage and later on have the ability to cause effects from an upgrade form of the magazine at a cost of require the magazine to be active.

Fire – adds Elemental fire damage to attack (10)

---- Fire Shot – Causes an Damage over time depending on skill level (5)

Water – adds elemental water damage to attack (10) *currently testing*

---- Water shot – slows target for 5% per level (5)

Earth – adds Elemental Earth damage to attack (10)

---- Earth shot – Reduces targets defense by 3% each level (5)

Wind – adds Elemental Wind damage to attack (10)

---- Wind shot – Reduces targets evasion by 3% each level (5)

-=Random

Back Flip
- Propels a person backwards a set distance (obtained in Castle of the dark moon Iris Stone)
Rather useless in PvE unless there are certain situations that call for it.

私はケーキです! ^ワ^~♪

Last edited by MochiMeep; 01-20-2009 at 11:55 PM.

12-18-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

-= Builds =-

Over 2 week when jobs first came out for OGP Latale I found out that many new gunners didn’t have any knowledge on where to up there sp so millions of Ely where spent on skill resets. By now most old gunners have learn where to put there skill points and thus this should be the basic format for majority of gunners who just received your job change.

Requires about one million Ely or more

Gun License------------- – 1 (1 point each) * MUST HAVE*
Mastery I---------------- – 5 (1 point each) *MUST HAVE*
Shoot forward---------- – 3 (2 points each)*MUST HAVE*
Shoot backwards------- – 3 (2 points each)*MUST HAVE*
Sitting while shooting-- – 1 (3 points each) *MUST HAVE*
Mastery II--------------- – 10 (1 point each)
Mastery III-------------- – 10 (1 point each)
Wide Range Shot------ – 1 (3 points each)
Good Luck-------------- – 10 (1 point each)
Concentrated Fire----- – 10 (1 point each)
Pot Shot---------------- – 5 (2 points each)
= 74 points used

The last 6 points are debated on where to put them.
Chooses for the last 6 skill points are:

Both Lucky - (Suggested for people who party a lot and don’t need to Pvp)
One Elemental Magazine - (Personally used this one & Suggested for general use)
Flying Tiger - (Not suggested unless maybe for Pvp * requires additional speed buffs to become useful)
Save – (suggested for unsure people)

You wont be able to upgrade any of these to the max level but its still good to have.

Will continue update when I have more information

私はケーキです! ^ワ^~♪

Last edited by MochiMeep; 01-09-2009 at 10:13 PM.

12-18-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-= Strategies and Leveling =-

Under Construction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-= Credits=-

Sources-
http://latale.wikiwiki.jp/

www.mymmogames.net

and people

Special Thanks To-

Ill fill this up later

Last words-
If any one that knows me wondering why I didn’t use any emotes or smiles, that is because I consider this a formal essay and such I treated it as that but now it’s the end so :3 thank you for reading this guide ^3^
Also sorry for using 5 post I don't really know how many ill need later on ill just move things around as I add more to this guide x.x

Ps: If you want to criticizes this guide please do it in a mature fashion and prefer no flaming or flaming of others that post in this thread (subjections appreciated)

Rights to this guide –
Anyone can use it or if need be take parts and put in to their own guide but please contact me if you do and credit me ^-^
(You can NOT post this any where else unless I post it)

私はケーキです! ^ワ^~♪

Last edited by MochiMeep; 01-09-2009 at 08:27 PM.

12-22-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

cutebunnys is on a distinguished road

Looks good so far. I just became a gunslinger today and I hope this guide can help me in the future. Can't wait until it's finish!

12-22-2008   #7 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Interesting Guide.

--Frenchbread is

12-22-2008   #8 (permalink)
Posting once a year.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineMapleStoryDungeon Fighter OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Yoruhime has a spectacular aura aboutYoruhime has a spectacular aura about
Level: - ∞

-saves this- Thanks Mint~ <33

Add pictures or some colour into it? Looks better visually when navigating. xD

12-22-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

OMGTourettes is on a distinguished road
IGN: SlapARetard
Class: biology... i mean... hopeful dark lord :D to_dragon
Level: -1
Guild: FrendsCrew, Join today! We're the best guild eva! Okay... but we're still pretty freaking awesome!

Yeah i have a question...
You said from lvl 22-27 to train at "red nurses" but I don't think they exist ><. Iunno imma nubcake so correct me if I'm wrong but do you mean nurse whites or doctor red?...

Tourettes scares me...

SlapARetard: lvl 12x dragon, BakeMeACake: lvl something class whatever.
SlapARetard: xbow xplorawr in latale... like lvl 1 lol

12-22-2008   #10 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of

I think it was meant to be both Doctor Red and White Nurses.

--Frenchbread is

12-22-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

OMGTourettes is on a distinguished road
IGN: SlapARetard
Class: biology... i mean... hopeful dark lord :D to_dragon
Level: -1
Guild: FrendsCrew, Join today! We're the best guild eva! Okay... but we're still pretty freaking awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
I think it was meant to be both Doctor Red and White Nurses.
yay thanks, but I can't seem to hurt doctor reds... stupid healing. Any ideas on where to train? (lvl 22 explorer)

Tourettes scares me...

SlapARetard: lvl 12x dragon, BakeMeACake: lvl something class whatever.
SlapARetard: xbow xplorawr in latale... like lvl 1 lol

12-22-2008   #12 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games

Hmm, will I remeber aroound that level I did every Behemoth questI probably could. Try super germs your defense should high enough and if they are too easy move on. Either that or gain one more level at silk worms~

--Frenchbread is

01-01-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Sorry I haven't updated this yet I been kind of busy XD;; (yes I'm grinding |3)

But the explorer part I didn't put much effort in to it because that not my primary focuses of this guide :x so sorry if its kind of bland >.>;;;

Things I'm going to change :x
(I'm Currently working on finishing the skill section of this guide :x)
( will edit it so its not a large wall of text >.<)
(majority of my effort will be dedicated to understanding how element magazines work with damage and resistance >.< *to many people are wondering about this >.>*)

I also ask for people input on how I can Improve this guide please;3;

私はケーキです! ^ワ^~♪

Last edited by MochiMeep; 01-01-2009 at 04:16 AM.

01-02-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

hurrycanex is on a distinguished road
IGN: -
Class: -
Level: -
Guild: -

You might want to add how much money it cost at lvl80 to get all your skills and also add a skill build (or 2) so people know what skills to get. Skill build at 80 I thought of:
-1 Gun license(10 pts)(69 left)
-5 Gun mastery(Basic)(5 pts)(64 left)
-10 Gun mastery(Skilled)(10 pts)(54 left)
-10 Gun mastery(Advanced)(10 pts)(44 left)
-3 Double Gunplay(6 pts)(38 left)
-3 Backward Gunplay(6 pts)(32 left)
-1 Kneeling Gunplay(3 pts)(29 left)
-1 Noir Gunplay(3 pts)(26 left)
-10 Good luck(10 pts)(16 left)
-10 Concentrated Fire(6 left)
-4 Flying Tiger(2 left)
-2 Save

The 2 saved points are there too be able to get both Kneeling Gunplay and Noir Gunplay a level up at lvl85 and lvl90(you need to save all your points from 81~85 and 86~90). After the attacks you can get misc. and elemental skills. Reason I chose misc. over elemental at lvl80 is because the extra luck and accuracy will really help you with you damage and so will speed up your training.(Flying Tiger is just required for later skills in that tree, so why not add some points to it now? The +4% movement is nice too, especially if you use the Multiplayer title.) I'm not sure what the elemental skills really do, so I would get them at a later point.

Last edited by hurrycanex; 01-04-2009 at 04:33 AM.

01-09-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Thank you Hurrycanex for your input ^-^

Guide is now updated with pictures,skills, formulas, a beginners build, and pros&cons expanded:3

Currently still working on improving Magazines section and still trying correct spelling and gramer ^-^

私はケーキです! ^ワ^~♪

01-13-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Hien is on a distinguished road

can u tell whats the best choice as pet for gunslinger and the reason why.
so that i can aim to get one and stick with it.

01-13-2009   #17 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

ill try get gattling gun this or next week so i can be ur model

-study

01-13-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Raynor will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrycanex
You might want to add how much money it cost at lvl80 to get all your skills and also add a skill build (or 2) so people know what skills to get. Skill build at 80 I thought of:
-1 Gun license(10 pts)(69 left)
-5 Gun mastery(Basic)(5 pts)(64 left)
-10 Gun mastery(Skilled)(10 pts)(54 left)
-10 Gun mastery(Advanced)(10 pts)(44 left)
-3 Double Gunplay(6 pts)(38 left)
-3 Backward Gunplay(6 pts)(32 left)
-1 Kneeling Gunplay(3 pts)(29 left)
-1 Noir Gunplay(3 pts)(26 left)
-10 Good luck(10 pts)(16 left)
-10 Concentrated Fire(6 left)
-4 Flying Tiger(2 left)
-2 Save

The 2 saved points are there too be able to get both Kneeling Gunplay and Noir Gunplay a level up at lvl85 and lvl90(you need to save all your points from 81~85 and 86~90). After the attacks you can get misc. and elemental skills. Reason I chose misc. over elemental at lvl80 is because the extra luck and accuracy will really help you with you damage and so will speed up your training.(Flying Tiger is just required for later skills in that tree, so why not add some points to it now? The +4% movement is nice too, especially if you use the Multiplayer title.) I'm not sure what the elemental skills really do, so I would get them at a later point.
You forget you have a total of 80 points, remember the Elias stone gives an extra skill point for saving there.

01-14-2009   #19 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Ohh~ Good guide~ It almost makes me want a Gunsliger. :[

01-14-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

hurrycanex is on a distinguished road
IGN: -
Class: -
Level: -
Guild: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor
You forget you have a total of 80 points, remember the Elias stone gives an extra skill point for saving there.
I somehow lost my Elias skill point when I reset at lvl61... Or I have to learn to count again...

Also, doesn't Double Gunplay/Forward Shooting hit 4 times and not 3 times?