ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale Explorer Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (41) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2008   #41 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast

STR = Overall damage increase
LUK = Crit RATE / Ely gain

I'd say STR. If you want to get your crit rate up there and you have mastery Adv, EoF, and TE maxed, I suggest Luk however, as much as you can get!

--
BTW Lilica, I personally went with an EoF/TE build and find it a waste of time! I'm following the one you originally had, not exactly but more to suit my own needs.

You see the problem with the EoF tree is that you WASTE 10 points in evasion and 3 in escape, this means that there is a wasted 13 skill points in skills that are virtually useless. This is horrible in the long run. If you go with Ely skills you just get mastery ASAP, meaning you also get that extra crit dmg faster (not having to wait 23 lvls worth of points more :P), and you also can casually build your Ely build between levels.

After you're lvl 60~80+ it might be worth resetting because at that point you CAN afford the skill points for it :P

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2008   #42 (permalink)
Punching Bag

Skwie is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Skwie
Class: Money lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Kirameki

Uhhh.. I wouldn't exactly call Evasion worthless.
As an explorer your physical defense will not be too high, so you'll take quite a bit of damage.
When you stack the Evasion skill with evasion boots, level 5 Chaos or Neutral guild bonus and evasion food you become pretty hard to hit.

As for Escape.. well.. it's a nice skill for transportation purposes.

11-02-2008   #43 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleclast

I'd say STR. If you want to get your crit rate up there and you have mastery Adv, EoF, and TE maxed, I suggest Luk however, as much as you can get!

--
BTW Lilica, I personally went with an EoF/TE build and find it a waste of time! I'm following the one you originally had, not exactly but more to suit my own needs.

You see the problem with the EoF tree is that you WASTE 10 points in evasion and 3 in escape, this means that there is a wasted 13 skill points in skills that are virtually useless. This is horrible in the long run. If you go with Ely skills you just get mastery ASAP, meaning you also get that extra crit dmg faster (not having to wait 23 lvls worth of points more :P), and you also can casually build your Ely build between levels.

After you're lvl 60~80+ it might be worth resetting because at that point you CAN afford the skill points for it :P
Thats why theirs alternatives,I'm going to see which build is better at 60 when i reset once again.

11-02-2008   #44 (permalink)
No

Purely out of curiosity, what did you do after Canine Gods?

I'm considering going back to being a hybrid dagger as Xbow is starting to seem a bit lackluster to me, but if I can manage to get myself to lvl 50 fast enough and then lvl 60, I'll probably stick out with it.

It's mainly the slow leveling, but I know it's a product of my lack of finding a good grinding spot (White Ninja are decent, but not that great solo, and a party is tough to find unless a few guildies are online).

I found rockers to be great, but mostly because of the quests, and needing a CM ticket to get in isn't cool.

11-02-2008   #45 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Purely out of curiosity, what did you do after Canine Gods?

I'm considering going back to being a hybrid dagger as Xbow is starting to seem a bit lackluster to me, but if I can manage to get myself to lvl 50 fast enough and then lvl 60, I'll probably stick out with it.

It's mainly the slow leveling, but I know it's a product of my lack of finding a good grinding spot (White Ninja are decent, but not that great solo, and a party is tough to find unless a few guildies are online).

I found rockers to be great, but mostly because of the quests, and needing a CM ticket to get in isn't cool.
Lol,I never actually went to Canines.new Content came out when I was 48 and I rushed the stones and became 54.So I trained at Skeles.

11-02-2008   #46 (permalink)
No

I see. Besides the actual quest, they seem like crap They're meant for parties though of course, so yeah.

11-04-2008   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

golfie is on a distinguished road

is it a bad idea to use the 2nd skill build in this guide but substitute evasion for millionaire dream?

11-04-2008   #48 (permalink)
No

No, it's not. The difference is getting a bit more money instead of damage.

If you get all masteries, you cannot max Tiger Eye 'and' EoF however, so you end up a little short (speaking as if 80 is the end that is).

In any case, the general way that I see it is that if you want to get EoF/TE by a decent level (before lvl 60), you won't be, unless you decide to skip out on some mastery. Evasion/Escape are pretty shitty skills. Evasion is nice if you take the time to get evasion related skills, but realistically you should be more focused on damage given then taken. Since these skills don't hold much value you are wasting 23 skill points just to get to EoF. Assuming you have all masteries you won't start getting to EoF until around lvl 60. At which point sure, it helps, but it's going so long without misc. skills.

11-04-2008   #49 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfie
is it a bad idea to use the 2nd skill build in this guide but substitute evasion for millionaire dream?
its not bad,you'll have a bit less damage in favor for money.

Added alternatives in 2nd build

11-09-2008   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Nightstormx is on a distinguished road

Quote:

--

Given that information would it be more useful to have Crit% Items as opposed to Luck or Str? This is really giving me a headache because I have a lot of equips that I wanna get out of the way, but I can't merchant or bring myself to....gulp... NPC those items.

BTW can anyone give me the Damage Calculations for a Bow explorer? Money isn't really the issue right now. I'm more concerned about getting more damage, so I can train faster and die less often at Pisperings. :\

11-09-2008   #51 (permalink)
No

Problem with crit rate, is I'm not sure what really increases it besides massive amounts of luck. As for Crit Damage, sadly I found out that only gloves can be scrolled for crit damage, so what I'd recommend is to try and get luck on everything you can (perhaps accuracy on your weapon), and then look for gloves with as high a durability as you can find, and start enchanting them for crit. The higher the level the higher you can go, ATM mine are 10%, but I'm maxed out because they're lvl 40 or so gloves, meaning that the max enchant level is 5 :/

12-16-2008   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

OMGTourettes is on a distinguished road
IGN: SlapARetard
Class: biology... i mean... hopeful dark lord :D to_dragon
Level: -1
Guild: FrendsCrew, Join today! We're the best guild eva! Okay... but we're still pretty freaking awesome!

This is awsome, considering it's the only guide I could find on xbows for latale lol.
no it's pretty pimp, i'm a total nubcake at this game. excuse me while i put frosting on. *eats self*

Tourettes scares me...

SlapARetard: lvl 12x dragon, BakeMeACake: lvl something class whatever.
SlapARetard: xbow xplorawr in latale... like lvl 1 lol

12-25-2008   #53 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games

As of now,People will have to rely on a different guide for 2nd job xbow skills,as I am going Gunslinger.I am terribly sorry for this.

01-03-2009   #54 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

CrimsonX is on a distinguished road
IGN: AkkiX
Class: Mage lt_mage
Guild: ArchAngel

umm, can you use this skill build for Bow, but switch the attack skills?

Also, which of the 2 builds would you guys recommend?

Last edited by CrimsonX; 01-03-2009 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Needed to add more

01-21-2010   #55 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

karlsmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
As of now,People will have to rely on a different guide for 2nd job xbow skills,as I am going Gunslinger.I am terribly sorry for this.
Is there any good guide you know for the 2nd job xbow skills. and really great guide this is. very useful to me i am a crossbow master

05-13-2010   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Gaarafrk is your worst nightmare!
IGN: iSlinger
Class: GunSlinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 11x
Guild: BeyondDeath

Wheres The 60+ ><
Im A No Quester At Lvl 69 ._.

Btw Good Guide

Last edited by Esper; 05-13-2010 at 09:48 AM.

08-25-2010   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

bladeboymatt is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
Good Luck adds additional luck as you know,which adds to critical rate.While Expert mastery adds to critical damage,I wanted to assure that I have a good enough crit rate b4 I added to crit damage.
Don't you need equips with crit rate for crit rate to work? Btw Nice guide lillica I will be using the skill build for my crossbow-gunslinger class thx

08-26-2010   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Xaveroth has a spectacular aura aboutXaveroth has a spectacular aura aboutXaveroth has a spectacular aura about
Guild: Frenchbread

No, you don't.

Don't follow the build in this guide, it's extremely outdated. You shouldn't put any points into your misc skills until you max all of your masteries.

07-09-2011   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

zonova is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know of a newer up-to-date guide that i could follow? I'm pretty lost, i've followed the hybrid build to level 21 but then i read the post that said not to follow this guide anymore.