ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Engineers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-17-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleMapleStory

neonfi is on a distinguished road
IGN: BIackJack
Class: Meister
Level: 139
Guild: Inflation
Question Meister Suggestions? (TOTAL NOOB)

hi there. i just got to lv80 on my engineer and was wondering...
which armour/ and or weapon should i go out and buy/earn?
which would be best for me? which fashion set do you suggest? which could i get for a good price?
should i try making my own armour (puzzles)?

I DUNNO. halp? xB

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-17-2010   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

get the lvl 80 meister class armor (called machine set). its the easiest and cheapest to make if you can find all the appropriate crafts

for a weapon get the death MG and then get a colo MG when you can. to get a death MG buy a weak weapon special coupon or do the DMP scenario quest and exchange it from toma on the far left side of belos

by fashion do you mean functional set? i guess the standard gab/luci, gaia/tartarus, or curt set would be best. btw these are all the most expensive ones out there

lvl 80 doesnt need anything fancy like super puzzles so id say yes puzzle your own gear. the rate is 95% but for most ppl its really like an 80% so be sure to have back up equips

11-18-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleMapleStory

ah ok thanks. i just really needed a direction to start out with. -Flail- im not very good at searching for information in forums (sssh. im not stupid, really!)

i think ill be able to find someone to help me make that. (not an armour crafter)

i believe i already have the weak weapon special coupon. wooo~
also... colo mg? (sorry, im so un-knowledgeable.)

ill probably try for the gaia/tartarus set, because they'll be deflating a bit after the next event is over... go ogplanet.

so make more than one set of the machine set so i can puzzle it? :3

11-18-2010   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

colo MG is a good MG that can be gained through exchange from ases in belos or from finding it within the coliseum instances in belos (note that colo MG can not be used in pvp at all so youd have to use a different one)
its very pricey to maintain and get so not something you should aim for at the beginning

for the gaia/tartarus set, it would prolly be better to get your own (from the event that is) however if it is an event set then it most likely wont be rechargeable, thus deflation is not likely to happen

ya make more than one. starting out with 5 of each is good in my opinion. since you need 5 to get it to lvl 120 (the max for this set) it also gives you spares in case you break one and gives more variety for better dura/stats

11-18-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La TaleMapleStory

oh i see. well, im not much of a pvp'er anyway so that doesn't much matter to me. good to remember for future reference.

lol, i diddnt even consider that it wouldnt be rechargeable. hmm. i guess ill just start by learning more about the ones you suggested and make a choice later. ill get my own set from the event, then when that runs out ill prolly have enough saved up for one i can recharge... maybe. (fingers crossed you can recharge the event ones?)

5 sounds great to start out with. -has horrid luck- =____="