ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Engineers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-05-2010   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Septio will become famous soon enough
IGN: Septio
Class: Meister
Level: x8
Guild: SEKIREI
Default Meister special Mg's

In ogp LaTale, we only have the basic MG's, death mg, and valk mg.

are there any others that are going to be released?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-05-2010   #2 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

The Weapon Contest Winner's MG(Clo's,too lazy to look it up.)
And that's it. So far no other special MGs.

04-05-2010   #3 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic
The Weapon Contest Winner's MG(Clo's,too lazy to look it up.)
And that's it. So far no other special MGs.
5% chance of it happening if we're talking about OGP here

04-05-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

Well there is that Shark MG for 3rd Job that gonna be out (in future).

04-05-2010   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

There's also the Coliseum Death MG

But it's practically the same as a Death MG but with a different color and different stats.

04-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

MGs are pretty limited so... Just expect to use a toaster/giant knight mech for the rest of your life for now. It could be worse, though. You could be a blader - where your comboes will NEVER change~

04-06-2010   #7 (permalink)
Nue
(・ω・`)

Nue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura about
Class: NEET lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Puella Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalzdragon
There's also the Coliseum Death MG

But it's practically the same as a Death MG but with a different color and different stats.
Doesn't change the fact that it's still hax, and that it has even better stats than it's normal-colored counterpart.

04-06-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La Tale

Itsy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: xXTsubakiXx
Class: Strider/Sword Dancer lt_blader
Level: 19x/14x
Guild: Infiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
It could be worse, though. You could be a blader - where your comboes will NEVER change~
i think with paranoia-skill and the other one what looks like throwing their blades at monsters, it will be at least a bit better...but yea MGs are really a pain in the amount, i would at least think the pedestrian thingy would be nice for a MG xD
same for mermech since they look pretty similar imo
also nice would be some kind of a "boss-like-MG" so u can ride on whatever boss u like xDDD

04-06-2010   #9 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Well all need a Corala MG made 8D; it has potential /shot

04-06-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

NegaRutabaga will become famous soon enoughNegaRutabaga will become famous soon enough
Class: Cranky Monkeygirl Intraweb Commando - E.M.O. Division

Ugh Death MGs...

I'll tell you why it seems like there's so few new meisters right now.

Going from lv80-110 with nothing but that lame ass yellow butler robot, that's why. Putting up with that piece of crap for the first 30 (<---lolwtf) levels of meister would make a lot of people throw away the class. Oh hahaha wait, I mean HAS MADE a lot of people throw it away. Engineer is an awesome class, and it makes you think " wow meister must be even better! "

Not for the first 30 levels, it isn't...

Finally getting that toaster robot is a blessing omg! It's not fantastic, but at least it's something different! New meisters hear angels sing when they hit 107/110....cause that's when they're finally free of that pathetic bowtie-wearing yellow piece of junk they have to start with. During 2x exp, I've grinded with so many lv100+ meisters and they all generally say the same damn thing. " Man I hope I hit 107+ this weekend cause I'm sick of this yellow robot ".

And why do new meisters have to endure this torture...?

Because OGP keeps scratching their ass when it comes to giving us craftable Death MGs. Like half of our meisters chose the class because they once caught a glimpse of a sexy Death/Toaster/Knight MG in town. Not that stupid yellow beginner robot....which fresh meisters are stuck with right now.

Because (you guessed it) there's no craftable Death MGs...

04-06-2010   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaRutabaga
Ugh Death MGs...

I'll tell you why it seems like there's so few new meisters right now.

Going from lv80-110 with nothing but that lame ass yellow butler robot, that's why. Putting up with that piece of crap for the first 30 (<---lolwtf) levels of meister would make a lot of people throw away the class. Oh hahaha wait, I mean HAS MADE a lot of people throw it away. Engineer is an awesome class, and it makes you think " wow meister must be even better! "

Not for the first 30 levels, it isn't...

Finally getting that toaster robot is a blessing omg! It's not fantastic, but at least it's something different! New meisters hear angels sing when they hit 107/110....cause that's when they're finally free of that pathetic bowtie-wearing yellow piece of junk they have to start with. During 2x exp, I've grinded with so many lv100+ meisters and they all generally say the same damn thing. " Man I hope I hit 107+ this weekend cause I'm sick of this yellow robot ".

And why do new meisters have to endure this torture...?

Because OGP keeps scratching their ass when it comes to giving us craftable Death MGs. Like half of our meisters chose the class because they once caught a glimpse of a sexy Death/Toaster/Knight MG in town. Not that stupid yellow beginner robot....which fresh meisters are stuck with right now.

Because (you guessed it) there's no craftable Death MGs...
You can actually get Goliath MG at level 105 (Which is what I did) If you delevel it 3 times to 107 then de-level it 2 times to 105. I actually like the looks of the Yellow MG it's just that it sucks so much because it lacks back coverage and is far to easy to die with it if something manages to attack you from behind while you are in Mid Combo. Since you can't change direction or stop the combo attack you lose a TON of health. Every other MG has an attack that can hit behind it which saves a ton of Health.

I doubt they'd actually make that MG that won the weapon contest. MGs are probably the most complicated things to sprite and animate which is probably why there few MGs that exist.