ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Market > LaTale Consume Misc. and Pets

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

varenik is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aegelweard
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 95
Lightbulb Gumiho Pet

Since event is going on and Gumiho pet got -50% off, I'm willing to buy one :]

Will buy Gumiho coupon for 17,5 mills or 69 astros (250k ea.). Or make your offers!
PM or Mail me, please!
IGN - Aegelweard

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ermortai
Class: Bloop lt_templar
Level: 167
Guild: Kirameki

Unfortunately, buying untradable astros violates OGP's User Agreement and may result in both you and the seller being permanently banned. Please see this topic on the official forum for more details.

If you need a critical damage pet, I suggest saving up ely for a White Tiger Coupon instead. Not only are the pet coupons are especially designed for trading, but also the coupon pets are usually superior to the astro pets.

11-29-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerTofu
Unfortunately, buying untradable astros violates OGP's User Agreement and may result in both you and the seller being permanently banned. Please see this topic on the official forum for more details.
Ok, no argues about that. But what makes me wonder is pretty frequent in-game messages like "B>Astros, 200/250/300k ea." And these guys aren't banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerTofu
If you need a critical damage pet, I suggest saving up ely for a White Tiger Coupon instead. Not only are the pet coupons are especially designed for trading, but also the coupon pets are usually superior to the astro pets.
1-st: "Some of our Astro items are tradable between players in game. We have done this intentionally; we want these items to be traded. If you buy something that is tradable from the fashion shop you may trade it with other players, it's not against the rules."
Are Gumi coupons tradeable? (have no info) If they are, according to the statement above, it's legal.

2-nd: Do you feel difference between 17,5 and 45 mills? Personally I do. Since I don't have 170-199 char to farm bosses and my only main is 95 only (Xbow TH) - it's going to take two weeks in CM to earn that much.

3-rd: Where can I find info on White Tiger, since English wiki doesn't contain any info on that pet.

11-29-2011   #4 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough

The people who usually "B> Astros" are implied to be buying "tradable astros", i.e. tradable items that the seller buys with astros and immediately trades to someone else for ely via the in-game trade system, which is allowed. The buyers aren't usually buying the actual astros or items that require gifting, both of which are indeed bannable.

Although the white tiger seems expensive, its price is far less than the 100m+ it used to cost several months ago. Its 35% (I think it's that much?) crit damage is also better than Gumiho's 22%.

If money is an issue and all you want is the auto-loot, you could also consider a cheaper pet coupon. The golden pig is also available in coupon form and I believe it costs around 20m right now. Sadly, I don't believe a "Gumiho Coupon" has ever been released...

I can understand that making money will be difficult at your level, but not much can be done as long as the economy is dominated by the richest players without generating wealth out of thin air by buying astros. My advice would be try to take advantage of one-time events such as website events or the recent anniversary event that ended last month, join a good guild for moral support (not to mention the occasional crop ), and most importantly, try to live within your means and put everything you've got into getting your level as high as possible even if your equipment is less than perfect. It's a steep hill to climb, but that will just make it all the sweeter when you finally make it to the top.

11-29-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Wink

Oh, thank you for explanation!
But... how can I know which Astro items are tradeable and which are not? Is there some special mark on them in Astro Shop or something?

Also I've been dreaming about Coli Set, but 6~10 Supers and Adv. Ench. Remedies costs so much that there's no way I can get 'em, except to level up (150+) and them farm/grind... It takes soooooooo much time at 95 to earn elys

P.S. Please, buddy me in game "for moral support"

11-30-2011   #6 (permalink)
VIP

From what I've seen, the untradable astros come in three categories:

1: All item sets.
2: All Fashion/Clothing.
3: Any item with a timer.

If an item in the Fashion Shop meets any of the three categories, then it is most likely untradable.

Some examples:

- All items in the "Utility" section of Fashion Shop, EXCEPT for items with timers, are tradable. This includes darts, all emoticon guidebooks, all inventory bags, and all beauty coupons, but does NOT include the 8/12/16-slot shop licenses.
- The Gumiho Pet Egg (and every other pet egg) is untradable because it has a timer that starts when it is bought.
- Pet Coupons are tradable. Although you get a timed pet when you click the coupon, the coupon, itself has no timer.
- The Hunter Ring Package is untradable because it is an item set. The ring, itself also has a timer and is untradable.
- The Melee Syrup Combo is also an untradable set. HOWEVER, after the set is bought and split into the individual syrups, the syrups you get from the set are then tradable.
- Warp Crystals have a timer and are untradable.
- Warp Chargers are tradable. Even though you use them for increase the timer on a timer item, the charger, itself has no timer.
- Pet Chargers are tradable for the same reason as the warp chargers.
- The Mastercraft Mask is untradable because it is both a clothing item and a timer item.

There may be exceptions to the this, but I cannot think of any right now. You may see some tradable clothing items floating around the marketplace, but none of them come from the Fashion Shop.

Another good rule to follow is, if you see an astro item being sold in someone's shop or in the Auction House, then it IS a legal tradable item. After all, you're seeing it being traded right then and there!