League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-12-2008   #1 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast
Default 25+ items w/ Rare Item Drop Rate

Buying pretty much any items level 25+ w/ Rare Item Drop Rate. I have a decent set as it is, but I'm looking to upgrade it once I hit lvl 30 which is soon, although I can deal with some level 25s as my current set includes some level 10 and under equipment.

I'm down with any price but I prefer you post it here first, as I'm not always ingame and can access this more often than I can the game (blocks at my school so when I'm on campus I can check the internet but I either lag real bad in some areas or can't access at all in others).

As for other people looking, if you post here, please be respectful and be willing to sell it, if it's within a day don't go and post it in every thread you see buying RIDR items and then come back here saying you're sorry when I post in a few hours afterwords, the same way that someone selling something is obligated to do so once someone posts, I expect the same respect back.

If you wish to contact me ingame instead of here I will be on Pyrofyr almost all of the time I'm even on. There are times when I am muling and I am on Teleclast, however those muling sessions rarely last over 2 minutes, and you can expect me back on within minutes.

If you also alternatively prefer IMing, ways of reaching me through such are in my signature.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

masoz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to masoz
IGN: uNreaLz
Level: 110

i'll be selling level 35 bp shoes with +45 rare item drop in about a week after guildmate is done with it i guess. i don't have a set price, i'm posting here first because i saw your post ;p feel free to offer if you would like & if not it's going to be vended :P

the one and only masoz!~

10-13-2008   #3 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast

Eh, I'd offer a price, but to be honest I'm not sure what it's worth. Give me a round about range and I'd tell you if it's a go or not. Considering the fact that the market is still very new as the game is, and I'm impartial as far as original prices go, I'd have to ask you to give me one, or at least a round about.