Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-05-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti
Default Server Maintenance Complete 8/5

Server Maintenance Complete 8/5

La Tale’s scheduled maintenance is complete and servers are now available.
Make sure to check Events and Update section to find out more about new events and updated contents.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy La Tale!
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-05-2010   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Early finish...now I wonder what bugs will appear.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

08-05-2010   #3 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
ElswordLa Tale

Ceroblitz has a spectacular aura aboutCeroblitz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Aequoriai/Abstruse/2xe/in
Class: Strider RuinWalker Duelist Elemental master lt_blader
Level: 195 / 143 / 140 / 143
Guild: Infiniti

The Set that was shown on the update images, is actually not in fs or ladeck...
1 screw up already.
Guilds are fixed and water balloons, gone

08-05-2010   #4 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. I didn't notice the fashion shown in the banner was missing. I was too busy enjoying the Magical Blue Hat.
The set shown in the banner should be all in FS since Magical Set is the functional one.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

08-05-2010   #5 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

anyone see what the new beauty stuff is?
/too lazy to log on and is about to go to bed in a few XD

08-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games

I didn't see any different hair styles for males.

I saw these very sharp asian type of eyes. I can't remember if they existed before since I don't pay attention to the eyes.
Edit: It was called Sharpened Eyes. Is that new? lols

Last edited by Esper; 08-05-2010 at 01:00 AM.

08-05-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Deadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Deadeye87
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter

Well that was fast!

DQ9 will have to wait now. :P

08-05-2010   #8 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I didn't see any different hair styles for males.

I saw these very sharp asian type of eyes. I can't remember if they existed before since I don't pay attention to the eyes.
Edit: It was called Sharpened Eyes. Is that new? lols
wow youre still on? way2lie to me QQ SAME WITH YOU ZURO sheesh telling me youre going to bed and still on /cries

and pretty sure those were always there. new eyes/hairs usually end up on the far left when you spam the arrows

08-05-2010   #9 (permalink)
Special
Games

Oh right. Then there's no new beauty stuff at all.

08-05-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Deadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Deadeye87
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter

...There's an Auction NPC in Belos now. Pretty sure she wasn't there before.

08-05-2010   #11 (permalink)
Special
Games

Wow. That made it easier to check AH while doing Colosseum in Belos .

08-05-2010   #12 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

whats the npcs name? o:
first the pet npc now auction XD whats next i wonder /o/
KIT/JELLY NPC!!!

08-05-2010   #13 (permalink)
Special
Games

She's next to the Pot NPC so you really can't miss her. If you do, get some glasses.

08-05-2010   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

klizmik is on a distinguished road

Lol, they made 6-10s 30 astros. Still, no one will buy those.

Instead of syrups in Ultra, they added Holy Waters.
Actually, it seems all the syrups were upgraded to waters. Seems cool.

Except boosters.

Last edited by klizmik; 08-05-2010 at 01:19 AM.

08-05-2010   #15 (permalink)
Special
Games

As stated in the other thread, not all the syrups were changed. The lower packs are still syrups.
Edit: The Super Puzzle Coupons have always been a rip off price in FS.

08-05-2010   #16 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
She's next to the Pot NPC so you really can't miss her. If you do, get some glasses.
i said whats her name not where she is QQ

oh well ill find out when i get on later
/goes to bed /o/

08-05-2010   #17 (permalink)
Special
Games

I know but I forgot her name so I just said where she was.
The name is the same as the one in Elias...now that I think about it, wasn't it Muya or something?

08-05-2010   #18 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

wow two muyas? two tonios was enough x]
you sure it wasnt something similar like sero and mero or w/e the belos ones name is?
/goes to bed for real XD

08-05-2010   #19 (permalink)
Special
Games

I lied Pie. Her name is Luya, which is still really close to Muya.