Games
ElswordLa Tale

Ceroblitz has a spectacular aura aboutCeroblitz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Aequoriai/Abstruse/2xe/in
Class: Strider RuinWalker Duelist Elemental master lt_blader
Level: 195 / 143 / 140 / 143
Guild: Infiniti
Default La Tale Update - Magical World: August. 5th

Hey La Talerís!! Are you enjoying this summer? Feeling a bit hot in your normal clothes, wish you had something more appropriate for summer? Donít worry! We are again releasing special summer swim suits that everyone wanted! Keep your eyes on Blue Stripe One-piece Swimming Suit, White Beach Shirt and along with White Beach Hat for this update.
The time has come for our August functional outfits to be released toLaDeck; the Magical set which should make every La Tale player feel like a beautiful hero of a grand adventure. There will be a male and female set available separately in LaDeck so get it while you can along with powerfulboosts in the fashion set, and make month of August your own in La Tale equipped of this charming magical outfit.
Package item has come back better than ever!! Our Ultra, Mega and Booster have been entirely renewed so that all packages have been better items then before. This is especially true for the Booster packageís items which should be useful for any La Tale player. Please check on our ďHotĒ section in the fashion shop for more detail.
August Summer Item Sales are starting!
Most of useful items will be on sale up to 50%!! Such as puzzles, pets, weapon cases, guide books, utilities, and romance of three kingdom sets.

OGPlanet.com - It's Your World - La Tale

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-04-2010   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Beach Fashion looks nice. What the heck does Magical Set look like. .__.
Ew...upgrade on the Ultra & Mega packages...

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

08-04-2010   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

sup summer is like over why release that now?????
on the plus!! YAY GUIDEBOOK SALES AND OTHER JUNK THAT ALTHOUGH I LIKE I WONT BUY!! someone sell me some emotes QQ

hopefully they put the tradeable item nostrums back into the packs so they deflate >.>

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 08-04-2010 at 04:48 PM.

08-04-2010   #4 (permalink)
The Hand of Madness
Special
Games
Iris OnlineLa TaleMegaten

Sharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Sharpe / RileyAshton
Class: Minstrel / Rune Walker lt_bard
Level: 18x / 15x
Guild: Pulse / Esper

This mean warp chargers go on sale?!?

08-04-2010   #5 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

I was actually hoping for this set to come out recently.

/ / / Playing: DM

08-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

The Physical, Crit, and Accuracy Syrups are now called Physical, Crit, and Accuracy Holy Water lols. Everything else in the package seems to be the same.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

08-05-2010   #7 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Maybe they last 10 hours now?

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

08-05-2010   #8 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro
Maybe they last 10 hours now?
ogod.................
you can now be a holy waterer in pvp =DDDDDD
but would be nice for those that dont care about pvp XD

08-05-2010   #9 (permalink)
Special
Games

Is that how long the stat holy waters last? If so, then it is probably that long.
I just hope it's not since the chance of doing something 10 hours long is just...bleh.

08-05-2010   #10 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

holy waters last 10 hours /o/

08-05-2010   #11 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Yeah the Stam/Str etc etc holy waters last that long.

Also they cut the amount in half, it was supposed to be 10 each. Wonder if they're tradeable

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

08-05-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

kevinlp12 is on a distinguished road
IGN: BabyJustin
Class: All + Xtra Blader lt_blader
Level: 196
Guild: Esper Deviate SquishyJello MultiColorFlask TeamBabyRyRy

lol......

10 hours is overkill. Too bad it can't be stacked with syrups. Would've been great for Coli farming. Other packs still have regular syrups though.

08-05-2010   #13 (permalink)
Special
Games

Well it would make sense to cut down the value given since it lasts longer. :x
Kinda sucks. I should have stocked up a lot before maintenance.

08-05-2010   #14 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

^ i thought you didnt use syrups? XD

if theyre not tradeable syrups are gonna skyrocket like item nostrums e.e OGP you do such a great job at destroying our economy QQ

08-05-2010   #15 (permalink)
Special
Games

I use it for Colosseum k?

08-05-2010   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

klizmik is on a distinguished road

10 hours just makes it seem more obligational to play longer. x_x
At first, when I use syrups, its like, okay, gonna grind for 2 hours cause I don't want to waste my syrup.

Now its going to be like... okay, have to grind for ten hours... don't wanna.. oh shi.

08-05-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
^ i thought you didnt use syrups? XD

if theyre not tradeable syrups are gonna skyrocket like item nostrums e.e OGP you do such a great job at destroying our economy QQ
Sawp, just call me 80/74, here to monopolize the economy.

08-05-2010   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

MrFixer is on a distinguished road
IGN: MisterFixer
Class: Meister to_inventor
Level: 100

Those gawdawful balloons aren't dropping anymore. Time to see prices skyrocket again...

08-05-2010   #19 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

Decent update regarding fashion I guess. I've been wanting the new sets (NOT as functional sets) for a while so it's good to see they're out. : |

Typical dart sales which'll hopefully drive down dart prices to 700k ea (greedy people won't sell it for 600k ea TAT) and most of the pets are half priced.

I'm glad to see pet enchant gems as well as their reassign ones are on sale as well. I was gonna get one but didn't have enough astros. Constellation ring + mantles are on sale but I doubt anyone cares about that (do we even have people wearing these?). But idr + exp puzzles are on sale again so huzzah.

Brb time to update blog.

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

08-05-2010   #20 (permalink)
Special
Games

I was about to buy the Pet Enchant Gems a few days before maintenance. Good thing I didn't. Two for the price of what use to be one is a pretty good deal.
There are some players who use the Constellation for it's cute little floating image but not many.