Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2010   #1 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Summer Friendships

01. Funniest Caption Contest!

Event Period-6/24~7/7
About- Come up with a funny caption for the provided screenshot.
How to Participate
Post a funny caption to go along with our provided screenshot. The funniest caption, chosen by the LaTale team, will win the Grand Prize!
Participation Prize-1x Peach Can
Grand Prize-Astro Pet of your Choice
Date of Prize award- 7/12~7/13

02. Win a Ladeck Prize then Win Again!

Event Period- 6/24~7/7
How to Participate
Purchase 10, 20, 40 packaged Golden Darts and receive 1, 2, 4 Golden Dart for free!
One lucky participating person will also win a Lovely Toby coupon!
Grand Prize- Lovely Toby Coupon
Date of Prize award-7/12~7/13

03.Get One More Chance!

Event Period– 6/25~ 6/27, 7/2~ 7/4
How to Participate
This is somewhat similar event compare to the “Win a LaDeck Prize then Win Again!” However, players are eligible for participate this event only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. On the event date listed above, buy any amounts of listed items, then we will reward the same amounts that you purchased of listed items.
Items you must purchase on the event date:
6/25~ 6/27- To be announced..
7/2~ 7/4- To be announced..

04. Double Exp Event on the Weekend!

Event Period-6/24~7/7
About -Every Saturday and Sunday during the event period between 16:00 to 18:00 (Pacific Standard Time), will receive 100% EXP. Also those players for European we will set EXP event between 10:00 to 12:00.

05.100% Item Drop Event!

Event Period-6/24~7/7
About -Every Saturday and Sunday during the event period between 16:00 to 18:00 (Pacific Standard Time), will receive 100% Item Drop. Also those players for European we will set Item Drop event between 10:00 to 12:00.

06. Happy Birthday Event

Event Period -6/24~7/7
About-Givea birthday present to players who had a birth on July of the event.
Participation Prize-1x Snow Raccoon Set
Event Period-7/12~7/13

07. New Fashion ScreenshotContest!

Event Period- 6/24~7/7
About- Take a screenshot wearing any of our new fashion items (feel free to mix and match)in Time Traveler maps for your chance to win a prize!
How to Participate
One lucky participant will receive an Astro Fashion set of their choice and anyone who enters gets a free Golden Dart of luck!
Participation Prize-1x Gold Dart of Luck
Grand Prize-Any Astro Fashion Set of choice
Date of Prize award- 7/12~7/13

08. Friends Forever Video Contest

Event Period- 6/24~7/7
About-Create a video about your favorite friends in La Tale, and promote them throughout the world!
How to Participate
We are assuming that any of players in La Tale has at least one best friend. We want you to create a video related to them. A video must include the story between player and friend, and the length has to be around 3-4 minutes with the background music implemented.
Participation Prize–1x Gold Dart of Luck
Grand Prize– Any Fashion item of Choice
Event Period -7/12~7/13

09. “Draw your favorite about La Tale” Facebook Fan Art Contest

Event Period- 6/24~7/7
About-Draw your favorite about La Tale and be posted it on both Facebook and contest thread.
How to Participate
It’s about time to start another fan art contest. However, this time it’s a bit different that players are supposed to draw their favorite about La Tale and make sure to post it in the Facebook in the photo section with publishing the art image through your page. With the published art image in the Facebook supposed to be captured and posted it as well as in the fan art contest thread. Lastly with the captured image posted in the contest thread, original image of your fan art has to be posted too.
One thing to remind is that in the piece of art work must include a logo of OGPlanet and a logo of La Tale.
Participation Prize–1x Gold Dart of Luck
Grand Prize– Any Pet of Choice
Event Period -7/12~7/13

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-23-2010   #2 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Bleah, yet again all the events that you can enter without spending Astros give a pet as the grand prize, except the video contest. And the video contest takes a lot more work to enter.

This is getting old, I don't even bother entering most of the events any more because... if I win I don't want/need any other Astros pets (there are some LaDeck ones I would like, but they generally say "Astro pet of your choice" so you can't get LaDeck ones). They could at least let you have two pet herbs in lieu of the pet itself.

I suspect I'm not alone in this, those contests are getting fewer and fewer entries nowadays. It's particularly annoying how most updates the only event to offer a fashion set as a reward is the one to take a screenshot of yourself wearing the new fashion.... in other words, you usually can't win Astros fashion without spending Astros... It's like in the events non-cash players are second class citizens.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

06-23-2010   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Bleah, yet again all the events that you can enter without spending Astros give a pet as the grand prize, except the video contest. And the video contest takes a lot more work to enter.

This is getting old, I don't even bother entering most of the events any more because... if I win I don't want/need any other Astros pets (there are some LaDeck ones I would like, but they generally say "Astro pet of your choice" so you can't get LaDeck ones). They could at least let you have two pet herbs in lieu of the pet itself.

I suspect I'm not alone in this, those contests are getting fewer and fewer entries nowadays. It's particularly annoying how most updates the only event to offer a fashion set as a reward is the one to take a screenshot of yourself wearing the new fashion.... in other words, you usually can't win Astros fashion without spending Astros... It's like in the events non-cash players are second class citizens.
im sure we all feel the same, but meh what are we gonna do? the creativeness and quality of the events were never very high and they dont seem to care enough to do something better then the medicore ones we already have = 3=

needless to say the prizes suck too, something unique or different would be nice every once in a while *sigh*

06-23-2010   #4 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Brb, sending in episode 3 of TJC as my video entry.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

06-27-2010   #5 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

I've stopped doing any of those events for months now...

It's nice to hear about the EXP and Item Drop rate increase, but couldn't they just make it permanent on Saturdays and Sundays since that when they do it? They should realize not everyone plays on the weekend as they could be going out with friends, watching a movie, hanging out with their families.

If they did that not many people will rush on to play 2 hours for EXP and IDR increases... and possibly cause some lag (though not as bad as the lag from the Cannon Event, that's my only beef with it). If I was in charge I would do that and make DIFFERENT events for players to take part in that I've create with my team or even asked the players want they like to see or do.

Oh well, that's life for ya.

Did OGP forget, AGAIN, to turn on double EXP event!?

It's 7pm - 9pm for the East Coast, right?

Last edited by Esper; 06-27-2010 at 05:53 PM.

06-27-2010   #6 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

I'm sure it'd be really popular with players if they just gave everyone two +200% exp pots a week and two +100% IDR nostrums each week, then let them use them when they wanted to. The only problem with that would be:
  • They'd have to use different items that were non-tradeable or people would create mules like mad to get them to sell and/or use
  • They'd probably only give you one set per account, not per character. But then again, it's not like you can really play 2x with two characters at the same time and actually get decent experience for both of them.
  • People would complain that they couldn't stack Primes/Etc. with them (unless they did make new items and you could stack them).
  • People willing/able to be up for it actually can do both 2x periods each day right now, this would cut that in half for them, sure to cause a lot of hard feelings.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 06-27-2010 at 09:38 PM. Reason: 2 -> two