ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-announcements/)
-   -   [OGPlanet] Magical Box: June 10th (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-announcements/77320-magical-box-june-10th.html)

FerretFanatic 06-09-2010 03:56 PM

Magical Box: June 10th

Hello La Taler’s! Have you guys been enjoying some sunshine recently? Oh yes! Summer has come, and we have a magical box which it includes a range of items including two new functional fashion sets, Luna and Sol. You can only imagine how cool you’d look with these two new fashion sets. Those of you who are big fans of NPCs, Luna and Sol definitely will recognize this fashion style and should strongly consider purchasing this set.

Our second change is and update to the Ignate’s Capsule. We have added a Wasashu Set Coupon to the capsule, so those of you who want a Wasashu set again, should purchase the Ignate’s Capsule and try their luck!

Our third change is the long awaited introduction of Ely Gain puzzles and Ely gain cubes. With the implementation of these puzzles in La Taler’s equipments will be able to obtain more ely from monsters.

Our final change is the introduction of a pet package with some of the most popular pets in La Tale Gumiho, Dark Devil, Sweet Angel, and Priring. We’ve made this package available at an affordable price in the fashion shop so everyone should take a look in the pet section to see what we’ve introduced there, we hope you enjoy our changes and keep checking here to see what we’ll introduce next!

Originally posted here.

FerretFanatic 06-09-2010 03:57 PM

Moar functional sets <o>;
in lolbox form
And who buys 4 pets at once???

EDIT: Unless it's tradable lolbox???

Moar EDIT: So by the wording of this announcement...

>No lolkeys required to open the new lolboxes?
>Luna and Sol do not need a LaDeck coupon for the full set?

I hope this is true but I bet it's not :<

BoredomKillz 06-09-2010 04:01 PM

i want the luna/sol floating sash thingy e.e looks nice xD
yay ely puzzles!!! good stuff x]

Bacon 06-09-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lologpquote (Post 1260984)
have you guys been enjoying some sunsh-

WOAH WOAH WOAH, hold up there!

Ely puzzles get.

Esper 06-09-2010 04:03 PM

Psh who the hell would want to buy more Ignate Capsules for something that si currently still in 2nd Place LaDeck...
Yay Luna and Sol fashion. Yet again, it's functional.

Metalzdragon 06-09-2010 04:03 PM

I don't really care about the new functional sets unless they make a Treo set.

Why would they put the Dark Angel and Sweet Angel in the same package?

Aren't they pretty much the same pet statwise? :py14:

I'm glad they're finally releasing ELY puzzles and cubes, but knowing OGP they'll probably forget the Supers.

Also lol @ anyone who bought Wasashu sets at a high price seeing as they will deflate because of the Capsules.

BoredomKillz 06-09-2010 04:06 PM

i think the box set thingys are like a bundle pack with a buncha items + 1 of the pets, but ya bad wording is bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalzdragon (Post 1260999)
I'm glad they're finally releasing ELY puzzles and cubes, but knowing OGP they'll probably forget the Supers.

hmm i wonder if they even have super ely puzzlese

FerretFanatic 06-09-2010 04:07 PM

Yeah,they are the same pet,but since they look different by the rules of MMO Business you have to treat them as separate items and make your players see them the same way.

Metalzdragon 06-09-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FerretFanatic (Post 1260985)

I don't think there even is a box. I believe by "box" OGP means this update.

Sadly, If they were Fashion Shop only they'd be overpriced like those functional sets that cost 700+ astros.

@pie: I don't think it works like that since they said specifically that it would be a pet package that has all four pets in it and that is at an overpriced affordable price.

Fayt 06-09-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FerretFanatic (Post 1260985)
Moar functional sets <o>;
in lolbox form
And who buys 4 pets at once???

EDIT: Unless it's tradable lolbox???

Moar EDIT: So by the wording of this announcement...

The box itself is probably in the fashion shop. :\

I'd say ely puzzles will wind up inflating this game more :\

FerretFanatic 06-09-2010 04:28 PM

Oh hey look.

lolbox with tradable pet coupons??

aznsakura 06-09-2010 04:31 PM

Wow so this http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/360...incomplete.png that I made become true.
SO want it ><
And the Ely Puzzle yay!

Manabi 06-09-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalzdragon (Post 1261012)
I don't think there even is a box. I believe by "box" OGP means this update.

It's about time for another of the shells/keys/hammers type items to show up again, so there may be one.

And finally Ely Gain puzzles, just in time for me to not want to use them since I like my +speed earrings. -_-

Zuro 06-09-2010 05:30 PM

Woot Ely puzzles. Time to get rich!

JerryJax 06-09-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalzdragon (Post 1260999)

There is no Super Ely Gain puzzles at all. Just the normal 1~12 ones.

ArturiaPendragon 06-09-2010 09:46 PM

Yaaay, more people wearing the same stuff, and more stat fashion. T^T;;;

But uhh, does anyone know what is the % of the Ely Gain puzzles? I will BREAK if it's 500-1000% increase.

Ceroblitz 06-09-2010 11:02 PM

Puzzle gain thing
It may not be accurate cause JLT's crit puzzles are insane T_T 83% possible at level 10 with just normal puzzles... (scroll down to ely puzzles) +137 - 269% at lvl 12 enchant, enchantable on earrings, rings and face acc (bindis).

aznsakura 06-09-2010 11:05 PM

Base on jLT,
At lv12 you can get +137%~269%

BoredomKillz 06-09-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceroblitz (Post 1261249)
Puzzle gain thing
It may not be accurate cause JLT's crit puzzles are insane T_T 83% possible at level 10 with just normal puzzles... (scroll down to ely puzzles) +137 - 269% at lvl 12 enchant, enchantable on earrings, rings and face acc (bindis).

well then its a good thing we can enchant bindis =DDDD

aznsakura 06-09-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 1261252)
well then its a good thing we can enchant bindis =DDDD

Only Earring and Ring can be additional add on the Ely Gain. Bindi can only be enchant on the one that already has Ely Gain on it.