Rating:  

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-13-2010   #21 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing this did was inconvenience players and make it take longer to actually sign in. If I'm clicking game start through LA TALE'S website, why would I care about Lost Saga/Rumble Fighter/etc and need to choose which game I'm wanting to play? Obviously, from me being on LT's site, I want to play LT. Whose bright idea was this?

They could've fixed the 1000MS ping while they were at it.

There's something broken EVERY patch. It's really annoying me now. Buy some competence please?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-13-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TalePangya

JerryJax will become famous soon enoughJerryJax will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to JerryJax Send a message via MSN to JerryJax Send a message via Skype™ to JerryJax
IGN: [GA]Jerry
Class: Minstrel lt_bard
Level: 180
Guild: Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic09
yes, it's because you have installed klt after ogp.

you have to edit the key there : "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Actoz Soft\LaTaleLauncher" or get this file !!!

you can, it's just a wierd way xD

Thanks sooo much! Haha, now I finally got it to work. +Rep

LaTale: [GA]Jerry/Minstrel/LvL 18x

05-13-2010   #23 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Well it detected mine properly, which is amazing since I have kLT, jLT, cLT, Aeria and OGP versions all installed on my computer. But I really hate this new launcher, have to re-run the launcher and game entirely whenever I want to change accounts or if you get disconnected? This is really pathetic, I seriously doubt they thought about the implications and just were like "wouldn't it be cool to have one program to launch all our games?" (Random Employee with a brain then said "most of our players only play one game", and got ignored and quit.)

From first glance it looks like the Launcher's been redone to require command line strings on calling it to run properly. So there may be a way to make VLOW work again, I'll see what I can find in plaintext from the executable, no guarantees yet however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rel
The only thing this did was inconvenience players and make it take longer to actually sign in. If I'm clicking game start through LA TALE'S website, why would I care about Lost Saga/Rumble Fighter/etc and need to choose which game I'm wanting to play? Obviously, from me being on LT's site, I want to play LT. Whose bright idea was this?
Well you can avoid the Game Start thing on the website, the launcher install adds an OGPlanet folder to your start menu, run the item called OGPlanet in it to load the launcher direct. It works fine, I already tested it (since if I leave Firefox running while in LT I get some lag).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rel
They could've fixed the 1000MS ping while they were at it.

There's something broken EVERY patch. It's really annoying me now. Buy some competence please?
They can't fix that, it's because their hosting provider blocks ping packets.

Seriously, no one can get 5th skills at the moment. You can't open the ancient coin boxes, so you can't proceed through the quests. At least the new areas work, but failed 5th skill + this new launcher crap makes for a pretty fail update at the moment.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 05-13-2010 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Added reply to Rel

05-13-2010   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

xzerox12345 is on a distinguished road
Class: laggy Blader :) lt_blader
Level: 15x

Quote:
here's the file

do right click and save as, then double click the reg file you downloaded, then say yes you want to add the data to the registry. Tadaaaaaaa now the launcher will work ^^
hmm for some reason i cant save as. i can only save LINK as. when i download the file all it is, is just a text file what should i save the file as exe?, reg?

05-13-2010   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzerox12345
hmm for some reason i cant save as. i can only save LINK as. when i download the file all it is, is just a text file what should i save the file as exe?, reg?
of course , it's a text file. But if you don't have the game installed at the same location than azunyan, it will not work.

you have to rename it's extension to .reg (after you give the right path), then modify the registry by double clicking it and say yes.

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

05-13-2010   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleElsword

Kyubi will become famous soon enoughKyubi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Kyubi
IGN: KyubiYakumo
Class: RW/Bard/Warrior lt_treasurehunter
Level: 16x/13x/7x
Guild: Guild lead,LunarBreak
Xfire: No XFire lawl

Quote:
-hands Kyubi a serrated cleaver with a hook for good measure-
Suspect and address...NAO

The auto log in would have been a nice addition but I HAVE to close my client to change to my mule account, or if I disconnect as rare as that is. I sense future raging and poor lv 1 CPUs in brawl being the victims of my rage.

I guess my school assignment may come in handy, write a letter and auctually email/mail to a company your praising or hating for a product or service....I'll send a complaint to OGP for this assignment maybe. o3o

KyubiYakumo-Lv 15x Bow TH
DrakoSingetail-Lv 10xx Bard
RemeliaScarletLv 8x Spear Warlord

05-13-2010   #27 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

This is wakkk.

Credit: Noperative

05-13-2010   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La Tale

MysteriousKei is on a distinguished road

with this is it possible to use a shortcut to latale to make it faster instead of clicking on the launcher?

05-13-2010   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

xzerox12345 is on a distinguished road
Class: laggy Blader :) lt_blader
Level: 15x

Quote:
of course , it's a text file. But if you don't have the game installed at the same location than azunyan, it will not work.

you have to rename it's extension to .reg (after you give the right path), then modify the registry by double clicking it and say yes.
hmm i change the
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Actoz Soft\LaTaleLauncher]
"Excutable"="C:\\Games\\OGP\\Latale\\LaTale\\Latal elauncher.exe"
To:
"Excutable"="C:\\Games\\OGP\\Latale\\Latalelaunche r.exe"
The new launcher Still say i didnt install Latale
My location of latale is C:\Games\OGP\Latale
Any idea on what im doing wrong? >_<

05-13-2010   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

nilam is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm not sure if it'll help in your case or not, but I also had the same problem with OGPLauncher not recognizing LT being installed in my computer.

I tried a lot of things, including reinstalling LT. That didn't seem to make the launcher to recognize it still. lol

It finally recognized it after I uninstalled the OGPLauncher itself, reinstalled it and let it update. (I tried copying it from my back up files after I've reinstalled it, but it just stubbornly refused to recognize it)

The thing is, I have to do this every single time I close the OGP launcher. Way to go, OGP :X

05-13-2010   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

Lol says for me is not installed. qq

05-13-2010   #32 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubi
The auto log in would have been a nice addition but I HAVE to close my client to change to my mule account, or if I disconnect as rare as that is. I sense future raging and poor lv 1 CPUs in brawl being the victims of my rage.
Just wait, know how annoying it is to get disconnected in the middle of a PvP match, or while in an instance? Well NOW you not only get that annoyance, but have to wait for the launcher + game to run again before you can get back to what you were doing. I foresee many broken keyboards in the near future...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteriousKei
with this is it possible to use a shortcut to latale to make it faster instead of clicking on the launcher?
Not currently, it may not be possible, but lots of people are looking at it (including me), so if it's possible someone will figure it out.

Edit: It's possible, but not easy, for full details see my post here: /forum/latale-tech-i...or-update.html

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

Last edited by Manabi; 05-13-2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Added link to post on how to get VLOW working again.

05-13-2010   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzerox12345
hmm i change the
"Excutable"="C:\\Games\\OGP\\Latale\\LaTale\\Latal elauncher.exe"
To:
"Excutable"="C:\\Games\\OGP\\Latale\\Latalelaunche r.exe"
The new launcher Still say i didnt install Latale
My location of latale is C:\Games\OGP\Latale
Any idea on what im doing wrong? >_<
use the reg file i've made for Jerry, it will work ^^

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

05-14-2010   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

nilam is on a distinguished road

Just thought it might help for those of you who have to keep on reinstalling the OGPLauncher when you want to reopen the OGPLauncher the 2nd time.

You probably installed the Latale in directory other than C. In that case, you might want to move the Latale folder into C instead and remember to change your registry accordingly so it'll point out to the new address.

At least that method works for me. No more reinstalling OGPLauncher every time I need to reopen it.

05-14-2010   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Marvulus can only hope to improve
IGN: Marvulus
Class: Ex-Level 104 Meister, Potential Gunner lt_gunslinger
Level: Over 10.
Xfire: FrostedFlyer

Well Give it enough complaints they might make it a OPTIONAL download and you aren't required to.

05-14-2010   #36 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Now with vlow up and running i don't care about the new launcher except to change accounts...

Credit: Noperative

05-14-2010   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Marvulus can only hope to improve
IGN: Marvulus
Class: Ex-Level 104 Meister, Potential Gunner lt_gunslinger
Level: Over 10.
Xfire: FrostedFlyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz
Now with vlow up and running i don't care about the new launcher except to change accounts...
Well Mind adding your instructions of how you got yours to work in the new guide?

Myn is being a royal pain in the arse.

05-14-2010   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRumble FighterRunescape

RaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud ofRaiTheSoul has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haibara
Seriously, who here actually plays Rumble Fighter or Lost Saga?

I mean, I know a few do, but not enough to make an "all-in-one" game launcher =/
Rumble Fighter isn't on the launcher but it has the second largest population on OGP. Lost Saga is lacking players but they're always different ways to expand. The launcher is one of them, bare with us.

05-14-2010   #39 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvulus
Well Give it enough complaints they might make it a OPTIONAL download and you aren't required to.
Maybe, but I kinda doubt it. The launcher could be explained as simply providing a uniform one-stop launcher for all of their games, serving the dual purpose of promoting those other games too since you can see there in the launcher there's two more games they offer.

But add in the encryption key thing showing up suddenly, and that the private server uses OGP's game files, and I think we may have the first attack on said server, to prevent them from getting more content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiTheSoul
Rumble Fighter isn't on the launcher but it has the second largest population on OGP. Lost Saga is lacking players but they're always different ways to expand. The launcher is one of them, bare with us.
In all honesty, I've been expecting them to drop Rumble Fighter ever since they got Lost Saga. Hopefully that's not the case and it's just they haven't gotten around to adding RF to their launcher (after all they only added La Tale two days ago).

05-17-2010   #40 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

I don't get this! I download the file to help fix my Launcher's problem, but it keeps on saying LaTale's not install and I've removed the Aeria version and updated the registry but to no avail!

What am I doing wrong? It's saved in the same place, "C:\Games\OGP\LaTale\LaTaleLauncher.exe" so why doesn't it work? Do I have to re-install the OGP Launcher? This is lame. -_-