Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-12-2010   #21 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Wait... WAIT... OGP can SPRITE?-*bricked*

But really, that set looks pretty nice. I'm surprised they did it so well too. xD Although the cloth from behind looks like climbing sprites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
Also hurray I better not be the only one who instantly thought "lol dynasty warriors" =(
I didn't, I was thinking about the Romance of the Three Kingdoms..

... But... now that you mentioned it...

"Shall they not be done with the maintenance on time, we attack OGP at dawn with Fire!"

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-12-2010   #22 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic
wait a minute,isn't that Japanese Chinese copyrighted material??????
*from wiki searching lol*
Even though it's like..old folklore,does this mean we *might* have a chance at getting some anime(I guess no still.)/non-American Culture junk? :<
I'm pretty sure Romance of the Three Kingdoms is way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of copyright by now. ^_^

If you mean some of the stuff like the Slayers characters/pet or Vocaloid stuff, I doubt it. OGP would probably have to get licenses from companies with the US rights to that stuff, and that'd cost money, so.... yeah, no anime fun stuff for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
Wait... WAIT... OGP can SPRITE?-*bricked*
I'm pretty sure that Actoz did the sprite work, OGP just picked a winner and sent the winning artwork to them. Same thing with coding, I suspect OGP simply localizes files (text files, editing in English text in place of Korean on images) and sends the changes back to Actoz to actually be turned into code and/or the game executables. This would explain a bit of why changes happen so slowly, Actoz and OGP may misunderstand each other and stuff. (Although I'm still trying to figure out how they had the wedding ceremony in English when we got it, then it went back to Korean for nearly a year before going back to English again. I suspect massive screwups by both parties for that one.)

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

05-12-2010   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DGreatfox is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DGreatfox Send a message via Skype™ to DGreatfox
IGN: LastManStandin
Class: Duelist lt_gunslinger
Level: 17x
Guild: Royalty

Yay for Dynasty Warriors armor! +1 for that artist! Anyway, the slowness between OGP and Actoz is depressing. I am hoping that both companies get their heads out of their rears and get things correct >.<

05-17-2010   #24 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

I want the scarf! Looks good... if only it was in a dark red color, but it would've clash with the entire color theme.

I don't know if I should be happy or annoyed that I haven't been on LaTale because of College. Hopefully I can get back on for a bit, but I have many things to do.