Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-12-2010   #1 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Summer Count Down Event

01. Funniest Caption Contest!
Event Period-5/13~5/27
About- Come up with a funny caption for the provided screenshot.
How to Participate
Post a funny caption to go along with our provided screenshot. The funniest caption, chosen by the LaTale team, will win the Grand Prize!
Participation Prize-1x Peach Can
Grand Prize-Astro Pet of your Choice
Date of Prize award- 5/31~6/1

02. Win a Ladeck Prize t01. Funniest Caption Contest!
Event Period-5/13~5/27
About- Come up with a funny caption for the provided screenshot.
How to Participate
Post a funny caption to go along with our provided screenshot. The funniest caption, chosen by the LaTale team, will win the Grand Prize!
Participation Prize-1x Peach Can
Grand Prize-Astro Pet of your Choice

03. Double Exp Event on the Weekend!
Event Period-5/13~5/27
About -Every Saturday and Sunday during the event period between 16:00 to 18:00 (Pacific Standard Time), will receive 100% EXP. Also those players for European we will set EXP event between 10:00 to 12:00.

04.100% Item Drop Event!
Event Period-5/13~5/27
About -Every Saturday and Sunday during the event period between 16:00 to 18:00 (Pacific Standard Time), will receive 100% Item Drop. Also those players for European we will set Item Drop event between 10:00 to 12:00.

05. New Fashion Screenshot Contest!
Event Period- 5/13~5/27
About- Take a screenshot wearing any of our new fashion items (feel free to mix and match)in Time Traveler maps for your chance to win a prize!
How to Participate
One lucky participant will receive an Astro Fashion set of their choice and anyone who enters gets a free Golden Dart of luck!
Participation Prize-1x Gold Dart of Luck
Grand Prize-Any Astro Fashion Set of choice

06. Level 45~ 55 Guide Event
Event Period- 5/13~5/27
About-Provide a level 45~ 55 guide to players
How to Participate
If you think you can provide the best guide for level between 45 to 55, unleash your knowledge of La Tale and spread it to the players. The guide must include the monster information, strategies of leveling and as well as use of the supportive items.
Participation Prize–1x Gold Dart of Luck
Grand Prize– Any Fashion item of Choice
Event Period -5/31~6/1

07. Daily Deals
Event Period- 5/13~5/27
About-Log in the game for 2 hours and receive a prize.
How to Participate
Daily Deals event is about to be started! Each day we have a selected item to reward players, and it’s different every day. In order to receive items, you must log in the game and play it for 2 hours. On the reward date, don’t forget to check your gift box to obtain a prize.
Participation Prize
Monday- Gold Dart of Luck x1
Tuesday- Super XP Nostrum Lv1~80
Wednesday- XP Super Puzzle x1
Thursday- Advanced XP Potion x1
Friday- Snow Raccoon Ticket x1
Saturday- Peach Can x1
Sunday- Gold Dart of Luck x1

08. Hell’s Door Video Contest
Event Period- 5/13~5/27
About- Create a fun and exciting video of you playing at Hell’s Door maps.
How to Participate
As it’s a Hell’s Door update create a story video of you or with your friends playing at Hell’s Door maps and posts it up on contest forum. The video must be 2 to 3 minutes long and it needs to have sounded added and as well as video must be uploaded on Youtube.
Participation Prize- 1x Gold Dart of Luck
Grand Prize- Any Fashion Set of Choice

09. Spread out the Hell’s Door
Event Period- 5/13~5/27
About- Players must spread out the feedback of Hell’s Door to the forums in gaming sites.
How to Participate
A same event that ran prior to “Show your La Tale Pride event”. This time you are going to review the Hell’s Door update and spread the positive rumors around the webs such like an IGN, Game Spot, Game Pro, PC Gamer and etc.. in their forums. And take a screenshot of your post, then please post it on existing event thread. 1 Dart will be awarded to users who post a screenshot. The purpose of holding this event is to promote LaTale widely over the gaming web. Any kinds of gaming web is fine, but when posting a word on forums. Don't force like PLAY LATALE!! Post it gently saying "Oh I have heard of game LaTale, and I tried it one day. It was a good so if any of you here are interested in 2D Side Scroll MMO RPG, this is the game you definitely should give a try." I hope all of you get a 1 dart!

hen Win Again!
Event Period- 5/13~5/27
How to Participate
Purchase 10, 20, 40 packaged Golden Darts and receive 1, 2, 4 Golden Dart for free!
One lucky participating person will also win a Lovely Toby coupon!
Grand Prize- Lovely Toby Coupon
Date of Prize award-5/31~6/1

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 05-12-2010 at 04:36 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-12-2010   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

lol at messing up the last event XD
but yay hells door =P
fashion doesnt look too hot though xD

05-12-2010   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer

Fashion looks ugly.
Yay for Hell's Door. At least the answer is a definite yes for this maintenance.

Don't you guys dare spam ggftw forums with that spread contest...

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

05-12-2010   #4 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

QQ Ogp made the Daily Deals event prizes lamer :l

also ew ugly fashion

05-12-2010   #5 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuNyan
QQ Ogp made the Daily Deals event prizes lamer :l

also ew ugly fashion
What you talking about crazy? Those are the same rewards as the one we had going on for the past few weeks.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

05-12-2010   #6 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Nowai, I swear i remember there was x3 Darts and Superior XP pot last time :<

05-12-2010   #7 (permalink)
Special
Games

Only the Sunday one is different. Both Tuesdays were Super XP Nostrum.

05-12-2010   #8 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
Awards Event Winner

Or maybe they failed and typo'd the sunday one with x1 dart /shot

05-12-2010   #9 (permalink)
Pokemangz Masta 1-10umad?
Special Games
La Tale
Awards Twitter Fan

LolJaen will become famous soon enoughLolJaen will become famous soon enough
Guild: ShiningRay

I will Tiger Blow anyone for free :3 Pm Me ;D

How am i supposed to be who i'll be if i am who i am?"

05-12-2010   #10 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

man why they gotta put the IDR event at the same time as exp again QQ
grind or farm for hells hax TDD stuffs QQ provided they dont mess it up XD
another undertaker anyone? 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaezu
pls2get more experience noob

05-12-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

I'm confused how 7 works DX

So the prizes add up at 6/1 or 5/31? Are they randomly rewarded on the days we log on? *confused*

@Fashion: BOOO, NO BLINDFOLDS OR CAT EARS DX Especially blindfolds /emocorner

Hopefully I can watch others play Hell's Door before I do, that way I know what to do when the time comes.

05-12-2010   #12 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I'm confused how 7 works DX

So the prizes add up at 6/1 or 5/31? Are they randomly rewarded on the days we log on? *confused*
i think thats what you have to do o3o although im pretty sure i never got the prize from the last one >.>

05-12-2010   #13 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
i think thats what you have to do o3o although im pretty sure i never got the prize from the last one >.>
When I asked everyone said the date was changed to 5/17/some date in that week.
Which doesn't make any freaking sense. :<

05-12-2010   #14 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
08. Hellís Door Video Contest
Event Period- 5/13~5/27
About- Create a fun and exciting video of you playing at Hellís Door maps.
How to Participate
As itís a Hellís Door update create a story video of you or with your friends playing at Hellís Door maps and posts it up on contest forum. The video must be 2 to 3 minutes long and it needs to have sounded added and as well as video must be uploaded on Youtube.
R> Friends to help me make Hell's Door video \o (Actually I have no clue what to do, but I may throw something together if I can think of a theme.)

Quote:
09. Spread out the Hellís Door
Event Period- 5/13~5/27
About- Players must spread out the feedback of Hellís Door to the forums in gaming sites.
How to Participate
A same event that ran prior to ďShow your La Tale Pride eventĒ. This time you are going to review the Hellís Door update and spread the positive rumors around the webs such like an IGN, Game Spot, Game Pro, PC Gamer and etc.. in their forums. And take a screenshot of your post, then please post it on existing event thread. 1 Dart will be awarded to users who post a screenshot. The purpose of holding this event is to promote LaTale widely over the gaming web. Any kinds of gaming web is fine, but when posting a word on forums. Don't force like PLAY LATALE!! Post it gently saying "Oh I have heard of game LaTale, and I tried it one day. It was a good so if any of you here are interested in 2D Side Scroll MMO RPG, this is the game you definitely should give a try." I hope all of you get a 1 dart!
"Go spam forums about our game, but try to make it not look like spam, mmkay?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Fashion looks ugly.
Yay for Hell's Door. At least the answer is a definite yes for this maintenance.

Don't you guys dare spam ggftw forums with that spread contest...
Why not? Some of us complained when some people from Aeria joined up and posted the same type of thing just to win a prize. Mods said it was allowed then, the threads are under screenshots somewhere.

Maybe just make a single thread and let everyone add their posts to it to earn the participation prize?

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

05-12-2010   #15 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic
When I asked everyone said the date was changed to 5/17/some date in that week.
Which doesn't make any freaking sense. :<
did it really? o.o
/waits 5 days ._.;;;
why give it to as a month later? >.>.....

05-12-2010   #16 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaezu
I'll tiger blow you in pvp ;D

05-12-2010   #17 (permalink)
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Why not? Some of us complained when some people from Aeria joined up and posted the same type of thing just to win a prize. Mods said it was allowed then, the threads are under screenshots somewhere.

Maybe just make a single thread and let everyone add their posts to it to earn the participation prize?
One big thread is okay. I just don't want to see like 500 new threads just for this event. .__.

05-12-2010   #18 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

Lol. Fortissimo + Tiger Blows = Loud Tiger Blows.

05-12-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiratori
Lol. Fortissimo + Tiger Blows = Loud Tiger Blows.
All these inuendoes

All this blowing and music playing will just make everyone hit the high notes /flees.

05-12-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

I also want someone to help me do Hell's Video.
I'm not strong enough to survive though ><