Wallie-card is now available in the U.S.
Wallie-card is an e-coupon payment system available at various convenience stores. You simply request the amount you wish to purchase at the register, pay the cashier, and receive your receipt with your PIN code which you can redeem at our Astro Shop.
You can find the nearest location where you can purchase Wallie-cards here:
Wallie - Your internet wallet
For your convenience, please print the instructions below and show it to the cashier.
How to buy at a Cashier Location
Important instructions for this location:
No prepaid card needed.
Go to Cashier to purchase a Wallie PIN Code.
1. Go to the cash register and tell the Cashier that you want a Wallie Prepaid eVoucher for $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100 dollars.
2. If the Cashier is unfamiliar with Wallie, show them these instructions:
- Clerk selects “Sale” or "Gaming" on the Prepaid Terminal.
- Clerk enters their operator code
- Clerk selects the “Entertainment” category
- Clerk selects “Wallie”
- Clerk selects price ($5, $10, $20, $50 or $100)
3. Pay the Cashier
4. Receive a receipt with a PIN Code for the value you purchased
Original Post can be seen here