Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2013   #1 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT
Default Gold Dart of Luck Recovery

Source

Hey La Talers!

We know that a lot of you have been experiencing issues with lost Gold Darts of Luck ever since the Season 2 update and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Players who had stored their Darts in their inventory, Astro inventory or Bank before the patch had their Darts go missing. We are very sorry for the inconvenience but we will ensure that it will not happen again in the future. We had hoped that we would be able to simply recover all the lost items but unfortunately that now does not seem possible. Instead, we are going to begin the process of recovering your Darts individually. If you have lost Darts from the Season 2 update, please follow the steps below and you will get them back. Also, to compensate for this we are giving away 3 FREE Darts on June 20th to every player who has played since May 8th. Darts will be delivered to the Gift inventory at the Bank in Elias.

PLEASE NOTE: We can and will investigate all claims and we may BAN anyone making false claims to the Help Desk. Please only contact us if you have actually lost your Darts.

If you have lost darts:
  1. Send a ticket to the Help Desk in the La Tale Other category.
  2. Make the subject line Dart Recovery and include your IGN and # of missing Darts in the ticket.
  3. Indicate in the ticket whether darts were purchased with Astros or with Ely*
  4. Please do not send multiple tickets. The Darts will be returned by In-Game Mail on the next patch. If you do not submit your ticket by the next patch, they will be returned on the following patch.
  5. Only Darts that we can verify being owned by your character will be returned.
*NOTE: Darts purchased with Ely are harder to track and as a result we cannot guarantee their return.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2013   #2 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Given the number of people who probably bought most/all of their darts with Ely, this is probably going to end up an epic failure on OGP's part. Not sure 3 free darts per account will quell the rage. Mine were all from events, I suspect I'll never see them again now.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

06-20-2013   #3 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

I do not like how they handled this at -alll-.

This problem happened immediately after a 40% off darts sale after not having a sale that good in literally -years-. This is one time i have to say any backlash they get they've earned, no doubt.

This is definitely one of the ugliest screwups in my book, i know they tried, but damage is damage.

06-20-2013   #4 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
I do not like how they handled this at -alll-.

This problem happened immediately after a 40% off darts sale after not having a sale that good in literally -years-. This is one time i have to say any backlash they get they've earned, no doubt.

This is definitely one of the ugliest screwups in my book, i know they tried, but damage is damage.
Well, from what [GM]HotSoup's said in that thread, tracking Astro purchases is pretty easy, so if you bought them direct you'll be fine. Ely transactions are incredibly hard to track, so if you bought them with Ely you're probably going to be out of luck.

He hasn't said (despite being asked) how hard/easy it is to track event dispersed ones. I figure it's the same as Ely so I'll never get mine back.

You have to wonder what this will do to the market for darts. Would you want to buy darts with Ely knowing they may vanish at any maintenance and you'll never get them back? I sure as hell wouldn't, and won't.

06-21-2013   #5 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

That's exactly why they should have done a better compensation; to smooth over sore feelings about it and reduce the loss of faith. Much as i dislike Nexon, that was something they did do right. Most financially damaging bugs or errors ( And they had a lot back then.) were met with maplepoints, allowing players to buy stuff even when the items weren't completely lost.

I don't believe in players acting entitled to that kind of stuff, but I do believe if a company wants people to not fear buying from you, you should go the distance to restore that good faith.

06-21-2013   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

If I buy darts I usually use them instantly so I buy in bulk. But with astros I buy however much and store them.