Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-13-2013   #1 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Spring into Summer

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-13-2013   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

by far one of the best attendance events theyve ever had

06-13-2013   #3 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
by far one of the best attendance events theyve ever had
I just hope it's 1 hour logged in, and not like that Christmas event where it was 1 hour actively playing. I was logged in and active for like 2 hours the first day of that event and the game decided I didn't actually get credit for an hour of "active" time. ( ̄へ ̄)

If it's one hour logged in, I'm going to be sure to have all my main accounts logged in an hour a day. I probably would anyway since I've been grinding in Tiger Temple with Mitsuki and letting her drag my Strider & Minstrel along leveling. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

Edit: I guess this means there's a maintenance tonight, instead of last night.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

06-13-2013   #4 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, right when I can't even play because I didn't get Win7 + Parallel Desktop yet. This looks great!

06-13-2013   #5 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

how does the game even know if youre active or not :c hate when it does that. wish it would just give a tracker if you got that day or not

06-13-2013   #6 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
how does the game even know if youre active or not :c hate when it does that. wish it would just give a tracker if you got that day or not
They had a tracker, but it didn't register until the next day. So by the time you found out it had decided you weren't "active" often enough, you were already out. It was totally frustrating. I just gave up and concentrated on running every character on every account I had through the maze to get all the cherry pots possible instead. (If those quests don't reset next year I'm going to be bored at Christmas. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ )

Edit: Noticed on OGP's forums people are really confused about the "win up to four prizes" thing. No one is sure if they mean you can win all 4 tiers, or a max of 4 prizes from one tier. (So if you do all 28 days do you get all 11 prizes, or just the final 4 listed for tier 4?) I'll bet we'll find out what it means.... when the event's over and prizes are given out. Communications isn't one of OGP's strong points.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

06-13-2013   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

oh ya i know theyve done that several times before (which is nice i guess but stupid cause you dont know if you failed or not) and i was talking about that up to 4 things with my friends as well. them being vague and all. they seem to like giving us all the tier stuff but idk if they would do that for something like an attendance event. i guess it doesnt really matter since i only want the last tier anyways lol

06-14-2013   #8 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

[GM]HotSoup has cleared up the prize question over on OGP's forums:
Quote:
Originally Posted by support265
IMPORTANT NOTE:

I SHOULD have said 4 prize BUNDLES, not prizes. I wrote that before we added more prizes to the 28 day bundle. If you play 28 days, you will win ALL the prizes. The 7 day, the 14 day, the 21 day and the 28 day bundles will all be yours.

I also say a question about Midnight. Allow me to explain. If you don't log out before midnight (Pacific time, which is 3 am Eastern time, use google to find your timezone), the time you log out will count for the NEXT day. Our system logs your playtime during each 24 hour period but you have to log out for it to count it. If you play for 4 hours one day but log out at 12:30 am Pacific time, it will count 4 hours for the next day. Hopefully that clears things up a bit!

06-15-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

So it resets at 0:00 AM PDT time?

06-15-2013   #10 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli
So it resets at 0:00 AM PDT time?
Pretty much. I'd suggesting making sure you're logged out by 23:59 and not log back in till at least 00:01 just to be safe.

06-16-2013   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

I'll log out far earlier than 23:59 since I'm sure their time is out by a bit. Far after too.

06-16-2013   #12 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreli
I'll log out far earlier than 23:59 since I'm sure their time is out by a bit. Far after too.
The quiz seems to start at 6pm/9pm/midnight Eastern on the dot for me, so I think the actual game server's time is correct and synced with a time server. Whatever they use to show OGP's time on their launcher isn't. I've seen it off by nearly a half hour before.

Edit: There's an easy way to tell when you log in if the day's reset as long as you were logged in the day before. The Iris blessing buff will show back up.

Last edited by Manabi; 06-17-2013 at 12:06 AM.