Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-17-2013   #1 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Level Up Before STORM

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-17-2013   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

yay different exp tables? wonder if someone will get to lvl 200 now.....
still waiting on S2 though, guess it most likely wont be coming on the 26th either orz

04-18-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

i'm a bit disappointed, it means i will have to level to 196 if i want to avoid the xp rollback.

And the only way is to use XP pots !!! u_u I'm already crying.

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

04-18-2013   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

i havent logged in yet, but i would have assumed it happened today so you should already be at 0% right now. id have to log in to make sure though lol

04-18-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
i havent logged in yet, but i would have assumed it happened today so you should already be at 0% right now. id have to log in to make sure though lol
it's not today, there are a coming soon in the banner x)

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

04-18-2013   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

oh thats weird......wth was the point of puting April 16 - Season 2 then >.>.......friggin OGP lol

04-18-2013   #7 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

do u even play the game pei guy

04-18-2013   #8 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

does it matter if i do or not?! go to your vindictus that you do not play :c