ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Hunting Grounds > Krieg - The Paladin

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-27-2010   #1 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Build since Rebalance?

I've been looking for a build for krieg, but the only ones I can find are from before he was rebalanced and you can't just get the skills you want now...

I've been thinking of making another krieg since my old one was already rebirthed (no more gcoins to spend on another book :/ ) and he's all screwed up now.

I wanted to make a hybrid krieg, but the people I talked to in my guild said that would be hard since he'll only be at 1 rebirth. I need a good skill build that would suit a level 75~80 1 rb krieg (cause I don't know if I'll rebirth him anymore)

A lot of kriegs i've seen have a lot of the skills from all the tabs except the first tab. So if I wanted to make a krieg that could combo AND myth, would that even be possible? Or would I have to make 2 separate kriegs for that since I wouldn't have that many points?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-28-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

imo screwed up without -1 sp

07-28-2010   #3 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute

Dam I wish they didn't make you waste so much sp getting the heals :/

Thanks for the build though, I'll definitely be considering this one since it seems this is what (I think) I'm looking for.

EDIT: Hm is the mp regen really necessary with guild pots, since I'm not pure pvp?

Last edited by Mega; 07-28-2010 at 03:52 AM.

07-28-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ashee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the roughAshee is a jewel in the rough

with like 500int+ in pvp you dont need mp reg at all with most of the chars imo

yet there are other kriegs experts but thats what i got out of guides /own usages (secret tlunia krieg o.o)

well i like the rb xform during cds, but due prereq you cant get them if you want mp reg

07-28-2010   #5 (permalink)
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games

Hm I've changed the build a little so I can at least fake ress. Level 10 rb xform for whirlwind. I don't see hammer scratch being used all that much anymore, and hammer boomerang doesn't seem very useful to me.