MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Lunia > Lunia Guides > Krieg Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (8) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-31-2009   8 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+
Default Skiegh's view of the Hammers

This guide will provide general knowledge of Krieg along with my views of him and his abilities and how to effectively make use of them.

My in-game names are:
Skiegh (My Sieg and more used name)
Valigar (My Krieg)
Xianglar (My Dainn)
Lavendre (My Eir)
Skiegh00 (My Mule)
Mithrial (My Tia)
Valigar00 (My Test Krieg)

What makes me qualified to make a Krieg guide?:
-I've had and leveled every skill he has
-I've been using him for longer than most on GLunia
-I've measured and weighed his capabilities and tested and tinkered with every aspect that I have found and will find.
-I am self-proclaimed best comboing Krieg in GLunia.
-I am proclaimed best comboing Krieg by many others in GLunia.

Why did I make this guide?:
-To help the majority of new players that are unfamiliar with Krieg.
-To improve existing Krieg's abilities on how to further themselves.
-To provide knowledge of patches changes that are not shown in any skill simulator to date.

Krieg

Name :
Krieg El Hati
Height :
5' 10"
Profession :
Templar
Description :
A man who is called the "Wolf on the battle field who
swallowed the moon." When he was ten, his parents
were killed by a suspicious man and his younger brother
was kidnapped. After that day, he only has revenge
on his mind.

Pros:
---High base HP
---Long, Wide range
---Low MP consumption
---Fairly easy to adjust to
---An invulnerability state
---A hit stun relief ability

Cons:
---Very slow
---Range can sometimes set illusions of false combo ability (Will add examples later)
---Ability to kill himself

Basics:

Space-
A quick kick which can hit both downed targets and aired targets. It provides little air time but if hitting them off the ground, it can be comboed into Physical strength. This can be used in a combo if given enough air time.

-> -> A(A)/(S)-
A quick charge forward. It's great for pressure and a good combo starter. This is cancel able with a backwards dash. Along that, if you wait a moment before pressing A, you will do a normal A string instead of doing >>AA which leads into...

(A) [Spiral hammer is what I will refer to this action as.]- After the quick charge, Krieg spins his hammer around for 4 hits, maintaining a steady airtime. This is a great combo starter as this extra A is cancel able with just another A string, no movement required. Among that, it is S cancel able which if used correctly and swiftly can be used to alter your direction of swing if the enemy is off to the side as this attack has wide range and is part of the "Range can be deceiving" development.

(S) - A sequel to the original charge using the opposite shoulder. This can be canceled into the spiral hammer spin by pressing A or into another charge with S. Among that, if you wait a moment, you can proceed with a normal A string.

-> -> S(S)-
A dropkick forward which covers a very large amount of distance. It can hit twice, the first doing minimal damage, the next providing hard knockdown and a larger amount of damage. Included, once Krieg fully extends himself, he will be lying prone on the ground as if playing dead. The same rules apply, you can dash cancel at this point as well as dodge damage.

(S) - If you connected your kick, you can continue with your attack by pressing S. (Or A, I don't think it matters) Krieg will jump to his feet, slamming both hammers in front of him but despite the animation, this hits 360 degrees and provides hard knockback. (Not to be confused with Hard knockdown) This extra S is also loaded with invincibility frames.

The S button!-
S standing for suicide button. Pressing this button will cause Krieg to take a small portion of damage until he fully outstretches his arms and he becomes fully invincible but continues to lose 1/15th or so of his HP every second. This is walk cancel able.

S counter- This is the painful section of this ability. While being hit with any damage source, Krieg can press S during hitstun to release a cloud of dark fog around his body. He changes his position to a guard stance-- relieving himself of hit stun at the cost of 1/10th of his HP. Among this, the dark fog will knock up any opponent who is in FRONT of the Krieg. That being said, be sure to point yourself in the direction of your opponent before using S. I believe this is dash cancel able, I've never been too good at using it as a combo starter.

This can be abused by other players and if you ever get frozen during an S guard stance, you will lose HP every time they attack you.

AA-
Two quick bonks of the hammer that provide both long range and a large amount of hit stun which opens up many combo abilities.

AAAA-
A combo starter to say the least, the opening between the 3rd and 4th hit leaves time to be hit but before the 4th attack, you're free to dash cancel. Outside of that, the entire string is skill cancel able. If successful, you can continue the combo with another string directly after-- though you will lose the majority of the height. Using this string for an extra second if you are about close to Physical strength being back up or something similar is fine during mid-combo as the skill doesn't lose any height during the string in mid-air but it has a long delay and the last hit doesn't provide good air time for skill use after wards.

AASSS-
I have little to say about this for combo ability right now but I can say that this is your best damage string.

AAAS-
2 quick hits followed by a somewhat slower 3rd that lead into your S which makes Krieg do his spiral hammer, providing 4 hits and a good air time as well as S cancel ability and basic A cancels. This is a great string for combos and is part of the infamous infinite combo.

AS-
Your first swing leads into Krieg spinning himself around with the weight of both his hammers to add an additional two consecutive hits. This is Krieg's primary air time string as it is one of the few that gives additional height. Among that, it allows you to shift with minimal loss.

Combos-

Skills:

Repulse:
Element: Earth
Skill Description:Krieg runs forward with spiraling hammers at either side.

My view:
I only recently picked up this skill after seeing a Krieg use it and coming up with an actual use for it just from seeing it's range. It can be used to drag enemies away from the wall much like whirlwind. However, comboing after this skill is difficult even though it is A-string cancel able. It has a long cast time and only loses height, I wouldn't recommend more than a point in this skill.

Interesting tidbits about this skill: Height increase with levels on the very last hit of the skill. (The last hit only hits on the ground to my knowledge and it is very flimsy when it comes to landing.)

Patch changes:Increased damage.

Physical Strength:
Skill Description:Krieg does 2 quick swings with his hammers at full range to knock the enemy high into the air.

My view:
Your primary combo skill, this is essential for all Kriegs but it remains a preference thing. The damage isn't anything to brag about, it's mostly for air time but it can get up there quite a bit, hitting around 200-300+ at high levels. The real reason it is leveled is that for every point you place into this skill, the height of the two swings is increased. This skill is preference, put as many points as you want into this skill until you feel comfortable.

Interesting tidbits about this skill: Pressing space after using this skill will result in Krieg using his spiraling hammer A string. It takes awhile to come out and is nothing but a waste of time, you are better off shifting.

Height increase for every point in this skill.

Patch changes: Damage increase.

Force:
Skill description: Krieg swings his hammer back and forth quickly before crunching them together, sandwiching his opponent.

My view:
This skill is great despite the criticism it gets. It can't really be comboed at all but for ground gaming, it's a lovely piece of merchandise. It provides 2 of the quickest swings Krieg has in his arsenal (Which is lovely when you're the slowest swing in the game) and a third hit which can provide a long enough stun time to hit with your heavy hitters like comet or Super Strength. There is a gap between the 2nd and 3rd hit so it's not 100%, it's best used in moderation and mind games, abusing the long range is the only sure fire way to hit. You can also use the first 2 hits as a combo starter by canceling with >>A.

Interesting tidbits about this skill: There is a extra string of Space, Space after the third hit of this skill where Krieg takes his hammer, lifts the player up and slams his hammer back down. It provides enough height to be a combo starter. The damage for these hits come from your damage not the skills.

More points in this skill increases the stun duration.
I am unsure if you would ever need such a perk with it but if it is up to you.

Patch changes: It's damage was increased slightly but very minor.

Super Strength:
Skill description:Krieg dashes forward in a lunged uppercut to deliver a powerful blow.

My view:
Little I can say about this skill that isn't already known. It's a quick rush forward that hits 360 degrees. It's the strongest skill for Krieg as well as being a good combo starter. It launches the enemy very high so be prepared to be good at timing the next skill when the player comes back down. This can be comboed into a normal combo almost anywhere but it provides little height when used in the air which means you are wide open for attacks.

Patch changes: MP reduction (130ish) and a slight damage boost of a few hundred. (1,300+)

Divine Force:
Skill description:Krieg grasps one of his hammers with all his might and swings it violently in 4 powerful swings.

My view:
A 4 hit combo skill where Krieg takes one of his hammers in both hands and swings it violently. The 3rd hit is used as a reset which provides slight height and the 4th brings his hammer back down to reset once again. This skill is Krieg's primary reset skill and if comboed at the correct height will provide a full reset which can be easily comboed into Super strength or 100 ton comet. Higher levels of this skill provide more height on the last 2 hits. To allow for easy resetting, it's best to raise this skill a level or two so the opponent can't escape.

Interesting tidbits about this skill: Pressing space after the 4th hit will make Krieg do >>ASA-- which translates to two charges and a spiraling hammer. The spiraling hammer at the end of this skill is not A cancel able but it is dash cancel able.

Higher levels of this skill provide more height on the last 2 hits.

Patch changes: Now all four hits damage the same amount but I do believe the overall damage of the skill was lowered to scale for all the hits doing damage. (Originally only the last 2 hits of this skill did high damage, now all 4 do.)

Disturbance:
Element: Fire
Skill description:Krieg jumps into the air only to come back down, causing dispersed confusion to his opponents.

My view:
This skill is a double edged sword. On one hand it's littered with invincibility frames but it comes at a great cost. At the end of Krieg's leap into the air, he comes down to the ground and confuses all enemies in a large 360 degree area. However, after the confusion, Krieg feels the need to taunt the enemy in a long animation that cannot be canceled. This skill is best used in situations where you are left with little choice or options. I also find it useful to use this skill during continuous damage skills like Whirlwind wave, ocean of fire, rain of fire as those skills will cancel the taunt animation but still induce confusion the enemy.

Interesting tidbits about this skill: The more points in this skill the longer the confusion lasts, max hits about 12 seconds. (Even the most pro player can't handle playing confused-- I know, I've used it on some of the best in GLunia)

Patch changes: Unchanged

1,000 Ton Pendulum:
Skill description: Krieg slams his hammers into the ground individually before pounding the raised opponent back down to the ground and leaping for a final strike.

My View:
Another 4 hit combo. The first hit can hit downed targets, the first two hits provide good air time, both hitting from already aired targets or downed targets. The third hit is hard knockdown which knocks the opponent forward which leads Krieg to leap at the opponent, knocking him back up into the air. This move is escape able between the 3rd and 4th hit but it can be useful for mind games.

Interesting tidbits about this skill: After the 2nd hit if you tap a direction key, Krieg will change direction, both slamming and leaping (3rd and 4th) into that direction instead. I have never seen a Krieg other than me use this, I am still working on a full fledged use for it.

If by some miracle you miss the first hit of this skill and hit only the second while the opponent is standing and not aired or grounded, he will be launched very high into the air. However, it's not really good for comboing as-- like Super Strength, he can't be comboed until he is low to the ground.

Patch changes: Originally, the first 2 hits of this skill did 11 dmg while the last two did 250ish. Now all 4 hits provide 250 or so damage at max.

Revival:
Skill description: Krieg summons a small pillar of healing.

My view:
Krieg summons a small pillar in front of himself that lasts for 4 seconds. For every player in the pillar at the same time, another tick of rejuvenation is given. Example: If you stand on it alone, you'll be given say 100 HP every second for the 4 seconds. Now say you and 3 other people stand on it, you'd get 100 HP 4 times every second.

Interesting tidbits about this skill: This skill can fake res people, if you use it on their corpse and walk onto it.

This skill also can hit opponents for 250 dmg at max. It's very slow but can be comboed. I am working on making a useful combo where I can heal mid-combo.

Height increases with levels.
(When you hit someone with it obviously. Allows for possible combo opportunities.)

Patch changes: This skill went from healing 66 a tick at max to healing... 314! Combined with more players, it's a awesome heal skill. The cool down went from being 90 seconds to 30.

Party HP Recovery:
Skill description: Krieg disperses his life into a wide area, imbuing anyone within with his life force.

My view:
It's emergency heal for Krieg basically. It costs 40 HP to cast and a little MP.

Patch changes: This skill went from healing around 20 HP to healing 220 at level 1. At max I speculate it healing around 800 HP, not sure how much MP or HP it will run you per cast though. Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds.

Adamantite Fire Bolt:
Skill Description: Krieg throws a magic hammer at the opponent which stuns him/her for a short time.

My view:
The range on this skill is very thin, so be sure you're lined up well. After the throw, Krieg goes into a taunt animation but this can be canceled with a dash. It's sort of like Krieg's version of blow only he doesn't dash. The range is increased with levels but I see no reason to go above level 3 as the range is fine as it is. The stun duration is long enough to hit with anything you want usually. It's a nice skill, worth putting a point into.

Interesting tidbits about this skill: The range is increased with levels

Patch changes: Damage was increased slightly.

Fire Crush:
Skill description: Krieg leaps high into the air only to come plummeting down with all his might and gravity by his side, shattering the earth beneath his landing.

My view:
This is a great AoE skill and provides one of the heaviest slows in the game even if it only lasts 5 seconds. Among that, this skill is skill cancel able, provides good damage and an opening for a combo starter.

Patch changes: The damage was increased.

Hammer Scratch:
Skill description: Digging into the ground with this hammer, Krieg finds a new friend and throws it into your eyes; dirt-- it was dirt he threw!

My view:
This is overall a nice skill to have. It hits a few times, 4-8 depending on your distance and other varieties. The range increases with level and the damage is good enough to warrant it's existence. This is also one of the longest ranged skills in the game at max and has a homing effect, making it a nuisance to dodge. It also blinds the opponent for 1 second but that statistic never changes. It can be comboed but it is very inefficient and I am still tinkering with it.

Interesting tidbits about this skill: The range increases with level.
Patch changes: Damage increase, making it a lil' more viable for damage but for pure stages, you'd be better off elsewhere.

Hammer Blast:
Element: Wind
Skill description: Krieg launches himself forward, spiraling his hammers in a spastic flow.

My view:
This hits 4 times, the 4th launching the enemy with hard knockdown. Until that point though the skill is cancel able with A strings and dashes making it a very good combo skill. Along with that, it's a great dash skill, it's a lot faster than Krieg's normal speed.

Interesting quality to note: If you use this skill, it will ALWAYS go in the direction you choose, unlike other skills where you would have to dash in that direction first, this skill will go any direction you want just by holding that direction-- even if you'd normally be locked in one direction.

Patch changes: Damage increase. Not too significant but I can see maxing it.

Whirlwind:
Skill description: Krieg yells loudly, knocking up all enemies around him in a fright, abusing their heightened state of surprise, Krieg spins himself wildly forward in a windmill of devastation.

My view:
This skill is nothing but awesome. It brings me back to the days of Diablo 2 and it's just as good. The range is huge and it provides a 360 degree combo starter, something we Kriegs deserve. This skill is a must for comboing and is dash cancel able, though it's tricky and precise.

Patch changes: Increased Damage. With how many times it hits, it would be like maxing IMS or something but for PvE, air multiplier= good, so this would be a nice choice.

100 Ton Comet:
Skill description: Krieg charges forward like a flaming comet.

My view:
A somewhat delayed rush forward that provides a monstrous amount of damage. This skill is often known as the Krieg D-fist, it sure is. The skill's range increases with levels but unlike what you'd expect, Krieg still charges forward the same distance but an illusion of range is given. This skill can hit a lot farther at max level and is STILL confusing to me sometimes. A must max!

Interesting tidbits about this skill: Range increases with levels.

Patch changes: MP reduction (120?) and a Damage increase (1,100+)

Hammer Boomerang:
Skill description: Krieg throws both his hammers in quick succession only to have them come hurling back at him. This skill has a long range and great damage with multiple hits. It can't be comboed very well but it's a nice skill to have.

Interesting tidbits about this skill:
This skill is dash cancel able but if you wait too long, after both hammers return to Krieg he will do a headbutt. This skill can also be canceled with Space Space space, which makes Krieg do the >>ASA

Patch changes: Increased damage, double damage no less at level 1. It's a damn nice skill.

Wild Fury:
Skill description: Krieg strips of his clothing and is surrounded by a dark aura.

My view:
This skill is nice sometimes as it provides a nice damage increase but disallows the use of skills and the S button. (not the strings) The properties of your basic strings are changes, all hit higher and some are not cancel able as they were before. You can infinite AAAA and AASSS.

Patch changes: Cooldown reduced to 90 seconds. Damage multiplier changed, now your damage increases by a certain % as well as getting an numbered increase in maximum damage, this allows for better scaling I believe.

Transformation Changes:

Damage increases by a set percent which is dependent on the skill's level.

Max damage is increased depending on the skill's level.

Skills are unusable.

Dashes can be canceled at any point into another direction, allowing for quick alterations of direction.

Space- It now has hard knockdown.

-> -> A(A)/(S)- This is about unchanged.

(A) - Can no longer be canceled into another A string

(S) - Unchanged

-> -> S- This is unchanged but can no longer be canceled into (S), even if the hit connects.

AS- The last 2 hits both have hard knockdown

AASSS- Height increase on the last 2 hits, allowing it to be an infinite.

Added-AASS..s..s..s- Along with your normal string, you can now continually press S to bat back and forth. This can be used as an infinite. If you wait a moment and press S you will do the normal final S with the 2 strong spinning swings.

AAAS- This can no longer be canceled into a A string and is only S cancel able which in transformation, is painful. It is not advised to use this string in transformation.

AAAA- Increased height on the final A, allowing this to be an infinite.

S- S button no longer exists but can be used after the AAAS String. S changes are that the first tick of damage is very high, hitting around 1,000 while the invincibility ticks are very low, allowing you become a near human wall.

Party MP Recovery:
Skill description: Krieg Summons 4 blue pillars that recovery MP of anyone who is inside of them.

My view:
At max this heals about 66-75 MP per tick and lasts at random of about 5-10 seconds. I believe I am one of the few Kriegs to have this and have this maxed.

Patch changes: Took out the Reagant use. This skill originally took more reagants than any other skill in the game and I STILL used it. (3 black pearls and 3 huckles per cast!)

Party Magic Defense:
Skill description: Krieg bestows his knowledge of magical defense upon his fellow members for a brieg time.

My view:
It's M.def for the whole party, I foresee nothing but good things from it. This skill also has only a 30 second cooldown! It's costly in reagants and it's duration is much shorter than Sieg's but it's almost spammable due to it's low cooldown-- if you like spending reagants that is.

Patch changes: None, it still costs reagants.

Party Minimize The Damage:
Skill description: Krieg bestows his knowledge of damage evasion upon his fellow members.

My view:
Minimize the damage is often shunned by a lot of people as it's not TOO good. This skill can be on permanently at max but it costs a good amount of HP/MP and only lasts for 30 seconds. I could also see the buff slot being used for better things

Patch changes: None.

Self Sacrifice:
Skill description: Krieg sacrifices his own life to replenish some of his energy. (How ironic)

My view:
It's like Price of sacrifice only for Krieg. The skill comes in bursts, you sacrifice some HP and get a few chunks of MP. I can't see the need to ever need this as a Krieg.

Passives:

HP Increase: Max 660
MP increase: Max 200
MP regeneration: 9 points/sec at max
Minimize the Damage: 90% at max. It's a 90% chance to minimize the damage to the lowest possible, not a 90% reduction in damage.
Deadly blow: 10% critical chance at max.

I'll be adding to this frequently.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

Last edited by Skiegh; 09-16-2009 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Reorganizing some stuff.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-31-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough

Just in case I need this!
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

06-28-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

sebben7 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SpritBlue / SilverSoldier
Class: Yuki / Sieg lu_yuki
Level: 7x
Guild: EliteDragons

Nice guide =)

Quote:
Cons:
---Very slow
---Range can sometimes set illusions of false combo ability (Will add examples later)
---Ability to kill himself
Fail. That is to hold down the "s" button, yeah it DOES kills youreself, BUT it should really be on pros, coz of while doing it, you're invic. =p No one can attack you. Awesome for 4-10 when whole place being filled with fury of land's. You can hold s, and heal when done. I hope you know where I mean lol

So my point is, to "kill" himself/being invic. shud be on pros.
WizardSebjorn [Dainn/Wizard]
SebjornTheGunner [Ryan/Gunner/Bounty Hunter]

06-28-2009   #4 (permalink)
很可爱已經吃掉了
Games
LuniaMabinogiEden EternalVindictus

Cookies has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebben7
Fail.
Quote:
The S button!-
S standing for suicide button. Pressing this button will cause Krieg to take a small portion of damage until he fully outstretches his arms and he becomes fully invincible but continues to lose 1/15th or so of his HP every second. This is walk cancel able.

S counter- This is the painful section of this ability. While being hit with any damage source, Krieg can press S during hitstun to release a cloud of dark fog around his body. He changes his position to a guard stance-- relieving himself of hit stun at the cost of 1/10th of his HP. Among this, the dark fog will knock up any opponent who is in FRONT of the Krieg. That being said, be sure to point yourself in the direction of your opponent before using S. I believe this is dash cancel able, I've never been too good at using it as a combo starter.

This can be abused by other players and if you ever get frozen during an S guard stance, you will lose HP every time they attack you.
He even made a little section for it, I think he knows k.

06-28-2009   #5 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Bredgen has disabled reputation
IGN: iBredgen
Level: 75 RB

Ok.... I didn't read the guide, I just watched the vid cuz i was interested...
You definitely are the best combo'ing Krieg I've ever seen... just thought i'd put that out.

06-28-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
LuniaLeague of LegendsMapleStoryTrickster Online

ZOMFGiTsRoy will become famous soon enough

Nice guide, Jason! Hope to see further updates!

06-28-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebben7
Nice guide =)

Fail. That is to hold down the "s" button, yeah it DOES kills youreself, BUT it should really be on pros, coz of while doing it, you're invic. =p No one can attack you. Awesome for 4-10 when whole place being filled with fury of land's. You can hold s, and heal when done. I hope you know where I mean lol

So my point is, to "kill" himself/being invic. shud be on pros.
I feel like if I put it under "pros" people would instinctively think it is a good thing to use. It is not. It's not for spamming, it has little full fledged uses. More often than not in the time it takes you to outstretch your arms you could have dodged the attack anyways. Using it for mind games in PvP is almost useless as Krieg has the slowest swing in the game and since most people will huddle around you, good chance they will hit you first. Perhaps using it when a Dainn decides to be cheap and body block DDBs you would work somewhat.

The S counter has uses, more so in PvP than anywhere else. Still, use it in moderation.

Quote:
You definitely are the best combo'ing Krieg I've ever seen... just thought i'd put that out.
Thank you.

Quote:
Nice guide, Jason! Hope to see further updates!
I've been wanting to make a way more in-depth combo video but every time I turn on FRAPs I fail so hard when comboing. I'll turn it off and do a perfect combo-- making use of some interesting gimmicks and such but never when it's on.

It wouldn't be anything special-- just a video of me doing combos that are more intuitive. No input display as it would be designed for people who know Krieg enough to just see something and know the input.

Which I would like to stress is what you should be doing anyway. When I was grinding closed mine I was learning every single string Krieg had and how to use it. I went into closed mine doing like a 10 air combo and came out doing 70s. (Clearly not on the enemies in there.) Learn your character-- experiment yourself more than you read any guide.

I mean, I'm still learning some things on Krieg. I have ideas when I am in the middle of a combo and I still find new things that work. I recently found 2 interesting ones yesterday which I would touch on if I could ever do a decent combo with FRAPs on.

06-28-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

ChillinOutZ is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChaoticStaff/Zanjitsu
Class: Mage
Guild: OurStory

gg, nice video.
Zanjitsu

07-01-2009   #9 (permalink)
sexy can I?

imported_john will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to imported_john
IGN: john
Class: Eir to_boxer
Level: 58
Guild: DashAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bredgen
f 8 3

Anyway, S is walk cancellable.

AASSS against the wall is good for a free comet. You can also shift after, in case both 1000 ton and PS are on CD. You can change directions after the 2nd to the last S.

Good read, didn't know about PS's and Force's extra thing.

P.S. TEACH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

07-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Andrus is on a distinguished road

i'm searching for a guide like this for some time,Thanks man.

Wild arms 2 FTW!

10-09-2009   #11 (permalink)
Banned

WoodyFruity is on a distinguished road

I am a Krieg. I have killed Many. BUT I COULD NEVER KILL A KRIEG!! But thanks for the tips/Secrets. I'm going to max Repulse and Revival for the Unique combo styles/fun.

Another Pro/Con? : All his SKills are Elements(Magic) Try toying with L Tarask 4 Set Armors!

Request: Demonstrate The Invisible Boomerang and the 1k ton Pendulum Jumping thing you were talking about please (:

Last edited by WoodyFruity; 10-09-2009 at 01:53 PM.