So.. in LaTale there are three different guild types, which give different stat bonuses to the guild members.
The guild crystal you use to form the guild, determines which type of guild you get.
We should decide in advance which one we pick, as it cannot be changed later.
Neutral - The most balanced.
Order - HP bonuses, accuracy bonuses.
Chaos - SP bonuses, evasion bonuses.
Info taken from LaTale Wiki: Guilds
Originally Posted by Wiki
Guild Stat Bonuses
* In accordance to the guild level, members' stats will increase.
* Each level/type has its own bonuses and do not stack with any other. Members only gain the respective current bonus.
* For example, level 3 guilds will NOT also have level 2 bonuses, so take caution when leveling guilds.
Level: 1 Name: Created Guild Max Members: 15
* Neutral: No effect
* Order: No effect
* Chaos: No effect
Level: 2 Name: Regular Guild Max Members: 20
* Neutral: MaxHP+3%, MaxSP+4%
* Order: MaxHP+7%
* Chaos: MaxSP+7%
Level: 3 Name: Famous Guild Max Members: 30
* Neutral: Strength+4, Vitality+4, Luck+3, Magic+4
* Order: Strength+3, Vitality+6, Luck+3, Magic+3
* Chaos: Strength+3, Vitality+3, Luck+6, Magic+3
Level: 4 Name: Guild with personal connections Max Members: 40
* Neutral: Physical Damage Reduction+5, Magic Damage Reduction+5
* Order: Physical Damage Reduction+3, Magic Damage Reduction+7
* Chaos: Physical Damage Reduction+7, Magic Damage Reduction+3
Level: 5 Name: Dignified Guild Max Members: 50
* Neutral: Physical Accuracy Rate+5%, Magical Accuracy Rate+5%, Physical Avoid Rate+5%, Magical Avoid Rate+5%
* Order: Physical Accuracy Rate+8%, Magical Accuracy Rate+8%, MaxHP+5%
* Chaos: Physical Avoid Rate+8%, Magical Avoid Rate+8%, MaxSP+5%