ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Kirameki Guild

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis
Default Aion Betas? (includes screenshots)

Anyone playing them at the moment other than Enyc and myself? If not I would suggest reserving the game at like EBgames or Gamestop or wherever else and getting your beta keys to try out the classes, etc before the official launch sometime in September. (you should get a beta key for reserving the game, I'm not sure if it's only for the limited edition version, since that's the one I reserved, but I think the normal version of the game gets you one as well)

I'm on server Israphel.

Here's a couple screenshots so far, lol.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

All in all, I think this game is really fun, I can't wait for the full game, even though I doubt I'll be able to hardcore level in it. Since I'll be working full-time once the game is out. But nonetheless I can't wait for it.

And my graphics are currently on the highest - with no lag whatsoever.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

Last edited by Theosis; 07-06-2009 at 04:53 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this game looks AMAZING. It's a shame my computer won't be able to run it, but I hope you guys have a good time playing it.

07-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
Jeo
ggFTW Regular

Jeo will become famous soon enough

I think Winfatty is waiting for this.

EDIT: Wut? Bottled Lightning Theos? Bottled Lightning Muffins sounds better.

07-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
Dusty Corner Lurker
Special

Raja has a spectacular aura aboutRaja has a spectacular aura about

I'm in the beta. ^o^ Currently a level 18(almost 19) Elyos Cleric. I'd be higher, but alas... I work weekends. Does not bode well with the beta weekends.

Here's a folder with Raja's adventures in Aion.

I'm on um... the S server? Shorter name.

BTW. I know they're female chars. It's fine, I went TARP on you in SS86 for a bit? lol

FOLDER OF JOY AND LOVE~!

07-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, I'm on the other server, Israphel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeo
I think Winfatty is waiting for this.

EDIT: Wut? Bottled Lightning Theos? Bottled Lightning Muffins sounds better.
lol...

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
Steam Account - doobie15

Last edited by Theosis; 07-06-2009 at 04:54 AM.

07-06-2009   #6 (permalink)
Dusty Corner Lurker
Special

Oh phail. :<

BTW, if you think you're aggro prone(they do enjoy a wizard snack), try being a cleric. Holy muffins the entire world seems to think I decapitated and pulled out the inner squishies of their first born with how often they want to rip my little head off.

'Lavi, make sure to back up when you finish healing the tank, that thing is standing behind you and it's gonna be angry when it wakes up.'

'D: There's ANOTHER ONE behind me? *Inches back toward the tanks.*'

My parties sometimes ask me what I did to tick off the entire world. lol

07-06-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

The two parties I had yesterday, mobs never seemed to go after the Clerics, lol. Always after me ;_;

Steam Account - doobie15

07-06-2009   #8 (permalink)
Dusty Corner Lurker
Special

Maybe it's just me then. I swear I didn't pull a Lulu and go psycho murderer on them. REALLY. ;-;

I don't have time to attack, I'm busy healing. And I tend to stand BEHIND the mages, which is also behind the tanks, so god knows how they choose me.

Maybe your clerics didn't heal enough. Healing tends to be when they switch to the cleric. Or I tended to cast heals faster than yours would. Cause maybe if you cast before the healer casts a heal spell then it aggros the mage instead, and it just aggros on the person who casts a spell first. *Taps chin.*

Either way, I was aggrotastic. Thankfully the mages realized that and mezzed/slept everything that decided I looked delightfully squishy since I was far enough away from them.

That or I went and became BFF with the offtank if something was trying to hunt me in the half a second it wasn't slept/mezzed.

'HI BUDDY, YOU TAKE THIS OFF ME THE SECOND IT MANAGES TO HIT ME KTHX!?'

The first part we had had two temps, who liked me muchly so they did a really nice job having the offtank save me from random aggros. Vini and Mirc were luff. Second one had two glads for offtanks, which either had unlucky mages for mez/sleep or not quite as good as playing the offtank since the monsters stayed on me a lot more.

And I felt the icey pain of 'OW OW IT'S STABBING ME IT JUST 3HKO'd ME THIS ISN'T GOOD! ;-;' If we got dual mobs. Part of it was the Glads AoEing the sleeper sometimes and it instantly went to play with me. :< Part only lasted about two hours that time, when the previous one was over 6 hours and only ended due to all of us going 'FOOOD NEED ;-;'

07-08-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

I think I'm going to play Chinese Aion until NA comes out.

Steam Account - doobie15

07-15-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

More screenshots (currently play Chinese Aion, which is why I'm over level 20)

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Steam Account - doobie15

07-16-2009   #11 (permalink)
Jeo
ggFTW Regular

Jeo will become famous soon enough

I know you want to poke it. Do eeeeeeet.

07-16-2009   #12 (permalink)
Dusty Corner Lurker
Special

I'd say do it... but it's level is ???. That's usually a 'you will be ripped to shreds' sign. :<

I've seen monsters as big, possibly bigger on that in the CB's. XD

07-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Amianan will become famous soon enough
Class: Assassin lt_explorer

I only got to play for 1 day. Lol
Cant wait for the next CB. July 31st-
Lvl 10 assassin ...gfx is awesome.

Nice screenies lol...
That dino thing is huge lol....Imma ride that thing when i get a wings..wakakkaa

07-26-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amianan
I only got to play for 1 day. Lol
Cant wait for the next CB. July 31st-
Lvl 10 assassin ...gfx is awesome.

Nice screenies lol...
That dino thing is huge lol....Imma ride that thing when i get a wings..wakakkaa
Should already have wings at level 10.

Steam Account - doobie15

08-03-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

MissXtreme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MissXtreme
IGN: NaughtyGirlXia
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 150
Guild: [Requiem]

I'm playing the Aion CBT. I have to say, it's very fun. I've already preordered my copy. <3

Goodbye, Trickster. You won't be missed.

Moving to Aion Online.
NaughtyGirlXia: 15X Pure DA Thief Master (Active)
Xiahara: 15X Dark/Water/Lightning Witch (Retired

08-03-2009   #16 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Oh ya I played the first couple betas. Level 20 cleric here. That took like 12 hours, lol. I doubt lv 50 would be that hard. What updates have there been? Last time I played Asmodians were capped at 10.

08-04-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

I wanna try it

Thank you so much k0n <3

08-04-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissXtreme
I'm playing the Aion CBT. I have to say, it's very fun. I've already preordered my copy. <3

Goodbye, Trickster. You won't be missed.
lol I haven't missed Trickster in like what? 1-2 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz
Oh ya I played the first couple betas. Level 20 cleric here. That took like 12 hours, lol. I doubt lv 50 would be that hard. What updates have there been? Last time I played Asmodians were capped at 10.
Max level is 30 in the last beta for both sides along with being able to go to the Abyss.

12 hours seems a little fast for 20, should take about 18~24. And the actual grind doesnt start until after 20 and the real grind only starts at about 30.

Also, added english voice overs.

Steam Account - doobie15

Last edited by Theosis; 08-04-2009 at 05:55 AM.

08-04-2009   #19 (permalink)
Dusty Corner Lurker
Special

Yea, getting to 20 is pretty easy. XD It is the after 20 that's harder. *-*

I've finally gotten loose in the areas where random asmodians pop up(Silly level 9, go on, attack the 'distracted' cleric who's womping on a Raptor. Just be prepared when it kills that, turns around, and rips your sorry ass to shreds for poking it. I'll outheals any damage you dump on me buddy. <3 )

I also found this quest that shoved me in asmodian territory. I learned 1 thing.

6 Levels 9's is not fun to have on your bum. :< It spells stun death. ;-; Oh well, least I get revenge on the brats when they show up in level 23 land to try and poke at me. 9.9 Silly, SILLY asmodian. It did try to run, so it got halted, and beaten down on.

08-04-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
Yea, getting to 20 is pretty easy. XD It is the after 20 that's harder. *-*

I've finally gotten loose in the areas where random asmodians pop up(Silly level 9, go on, attack the 'distracted' cleric who's womping on a Raptor. Just be prepared when it kills that, turns around, and rips your sorry ass to shreds for poking it. I'll outheals any damage you dump on me buddy. <3 )

I also found this quest that shoved me in asmodian territory. I learned 1 thing.

6 Levels 9's is not fun to have on your bum. :< It spells stun death. ;-; Oh well, least I get revenge on the brats when they show up in level 23 land to try and poke at me. 9.9 Silly, SILLY asmodian. It did try to run, so it got halted, and beaten down on.
They're not actually level 9s, they're much higher. The 9 is just their Abyss rank. Once you're higher level you need to start paying attention to the gears people wear and not their rank, since they can spend their Abyss Points and even a level 45 can be Rank 9.

Higher Abyss Points = better rank. Rank 9 is the lowest you can be.

Elysean Army Commander-in-Chief @ 800,700 Abyss Points - Only 1 person can be this rank.
Elysean Army Commander @ 721,600 Abyss Points - Only 3 people can be this rank.
Elysean Army Great General @ 643,200 Abyss Points - Only 10 people can be this rank.
Elysean Army General @ 565,400 Abyss Points - Only 30 people can be this rank.
Elysean Army 5-Star Officer @ 488,200 Abyss Points - 100 people can be this rank.
Elysean Army 5-Star Officer @ 411,700 Abyss Points - 300 people can be this rank.
Elysean Army 5-Star Officer @ 344,500 Abyss Points - 500 people can be this rank.
Elysean Army 5-Star Officer @ 278,700 Abyss Points - 700 people can be this rank.
Elysean Army 5-Star Officer @ 214,100 Abyss Points - 1000 people can be this rank.
Soldier, Rank 1 @ 150,800 Abyss Points - Unlimited people.
Soldier, Rank 2 @ 105,600 Abyss Points - Unlimited people.
Soldier, Rank 3 @ 69,700 Abyss Points - Unlimited people.
Soldier, Rank 4 @ 42,780 Abyss Points - Unlimited people.
Soldier, Rank 5 @ 23,500 Abyss Points - Unlimited people.
Soldier, Rank 6 @ 10,990 Abyss Points - Unlimited people.
Soldier, Rank 7 @ 4,220 Abyss Points - Unlimited people.
Soldier, Rank 8 @ 1,200 Abyss Points - Unlimited people.
Soldier, Rank 9 @ 0 Abyss Points - Unlimited people.

If lets say 10 people have over 800,700 AP, the one with the most will be Elysean Army Commander-in-Chief, the next highest 3 will be Elysean Army Commander, etc.

Steam Account - doobie15