ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > General MMO Community > Universal Guilds > Kirameki Guild

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vith's thread of interesting/awesome art/music.

No, it's not a blog. It's a thread for me to post about some art/music that I've found and that I wish to share, which you might even find it interesting. Most people won't find my tastes in art/music appealing (which is fine), and I honestly don't expect anybody to. I also consider photography an art, I really don't know how many other people do as well.

Since I left Kirameki, I don't know if this is the most appropriate forum to place this in, but it's really my first guild for any online game. As you can imagine, this guild means something to me.

Music:
YouTube - Dredg - bug eyes
Comments: Dredg isn't new to me, but it may be for you. A great band, IMO.

Art:
Zombine by ~Stu75 on deviantART
Comments: What can I say? Zombines are AWESOME.

Last edited by Jon; 04-21-2009 at 02:08 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-18-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

You are still part of the guild <3 So yeah, this is the right place to post it ;o

The song is nice though. It's not that I think of it as 'awesome' but it is okay ;o

Thank you so much k0n <3

04-18-2009   #3 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciane
You are still part of the guild <3 So yeah, this is the right place to post it ;o
I don't feel the same way, but thank you.

Quote:
The song is nice though. It's not that I think of it as 'awesome' but it is okay ;o
Haha, yeah. I didn't anybody would really like it, but it makes me happy. Thanks for listening, at any rate.

04-18-2009   #4 (permalink)
NUBCAKERY

Anchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to allAnchors is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Anchors Send a message via MSN to Anchors
IGN: 敖
Class: musical sociopath
Level: -1

The intro put me off for a minute but I love how they integrated that melody into the rest of the song.

I still stand by my statement that lyrics only ever seem to ruin songs for me, though. >.>
Hemathion, 4411 3:5:4::WT:HP:MA melee dark lord, 140/140

Anchors, 1414 MA priest, 244/250
Vadise, 1414 MA wind/earth soul master, 210/216
IreneAdler, 1414 MA fire/lightning soul master, 154/152

So, like, let's go look for the road and talk about our hair!
~CotAQ

04-19-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Amanos is an unknown quantity at this point

The music isn't bad , but the zombine got me scared

04-19-2009   #6 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Music:
YouTube - Incubus - Dig OFFICIAL Music Video
Comments: I've found my love for Incubus for a long time, and this is just another great song that I find to be really interesting.

Art:
remember as we sat outside by ~piratesarecooler on deviantART
Comments: This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I'm a sucker for natural beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchors
The intro put me off for a minute but I love how they integrated that melody into the rest of the song.

I still stand by my statement that lyrics only ever seem to ruin songs for me, though. >.>
Haha, I see. Well, some lyrics can be quite dull, but I don't listen to them really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanos
The music isn't bad , but the zombine got me scared
Sorry about that, I had to show off my favorite zombie from the HL2 series. xD

Last edited by Jon; 04-19-2009 at 03:02 PM.

04-20-2009   #7 (permalink)
Jeo
ggFTW Regular

Jeo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I don't feel the same way, but thank you.

Haha, yeah. I didn't anybody would really like it, but it makes me happy. Thanks for listening, at any rate.
Since you brought it up, yes you've left the guild and is "officially" not part of the guild. But you're still our friend and friends are welcome to post anytime here.

04-20-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

Oh shush Jeo, almost everyone that was once part of kmk will always be part of it EVEN when they aren't part of the guild physically DX

Second song: I like it
Second picture: Pretttyyyyyy.. Well, you know my msn name eh.. "Natura artis magistra" i.e. "Nature is the teacher of art".

Thank you so much k0n <3

04-20-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Amanos is an unknown quantity at this point

I just discovered they were the ones who made a music i was looking for

thanks ^^

04-20-2009   #10 (permalink)
Punching Bag

Skwie is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Skwie
Class: Money lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Kirameki

Incubus rocks.
Though I personally prefer Anna Molly by them. 8D

04-20-2009   #11 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Music:
YouTube - MAGRELA FEVER - CURUMIN
Comments: Sometimes the Zune network will allow you to download free songs to promote the artist, and sometimes those songs are REALLY good. Buy hey, that's my opinion.

Art:
Exalted- Humming Clouds-Wash by =saintchase on deviantART
Comments: I only wish I could draw this well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeo
Since you brought it up, yes you've left the guild and is "officially" not part of the guild. But you're still our friend and friends are welcome to post anytime here.
Why thank you very much Jeo, thanks for considering me a friend. I can't say I did anything to be remembered by, so it means a lot.

Quote:
Second song: I like it
Second picture: Pretttyyyyyy.. Well, you know my msn name eh.. "Natura artis magistra" i.e. "Nature is the teacher of art".
I'm glad I could show you something that you found interesting in the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanos
I just discovered they were the ones who made a music i was looking for

thanks ^^
Ah, most excellent to hear that. Incubus for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwie
Incubus rocks.
Though I personally prefer Anna Molly by them. 8D
Oh yeah, that's a great one as well. To be honest, it reminds me of Jimmy Eat World in a way.

04-21-2009   #12 (permalink)
Can I level any slower?
Special

cowboy007 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nvidiar
Class: Scientist
Guild: Revolution

Wow, liked both songs. Didn't check the zombie art, too close to bed. The second picture was great, but it reminded me of that joke with something about two burning eyes and then ends with a guy getting hit by a train.

Well. Maybe it's not a joke I'm thinking of. Hm.

But what Jeo said. I feel I know you better than half the real KmK members these days, and I do miss you. I'm glad you've stuck around!

04-21-2009   #13 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Music:
YouTube - John Legend - "Quickly" (Feat. Brandy) (OFFICIAL)
Comments: Such a beautiful song, I fell in love with it ever since I got the CD.

Art:
Orthodox church by ~stefanzhuty on deviantART
Comments: I'm not very religious, but I love the colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy007
Wow, liked both songs. Didn't check the zombie art, too close to bed. The second picture was great, but it reminded me of that joke with something about two burning eyes and then ends with a guy getting hit by a train.

Well. Maybe it's not a joke I'm thinking of. Hm.

But what Jeo said. I feel I know you better than half the real KmK members these days, and I do miss you. I'm glad you've stuck around!
I'm glad that I could entertain you with the songs, as well. As for the joke, I can't say I know what you're talking about. :P

At any rate, thanks for the compliments. I never gotten to personally know you, so I don't know why you would feel that way. But as I said to Jeo, it really does mean a lot to me and I really do appreciate you saying so. *hug*

Last edited by Jon; 04-21-2009 at 02:09 PM.

04-22-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

How many times do you want me to repeat it?! YOU ARE KIRAMEKI DX WE HAVE A BOND ;D

Thank you so much k0n <3

04-22-2009   #15 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

Once a villian member, always a villian member.

04-22-2009   #16 (permalink)
Can I level any slower?
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
At any rate, thanks for the compliments. I never gotten to personally know you, so I don't know why you would feel that way. But as I said to Jeo, it really does mean a lot to me and I really do appreciate you saying so. *hug*
I don't think I ever got to know any of KmK personally, even now, but I know you were on a lot when I was, and through the guild chat we said inane things, listened in on guild parties. I saw your stores up more often than not. You were a presence, a comfortable one I was happy to see on, to blather about stupid nonsense as people will in MMOs, run into in-game, ask questions about what was selling for so much, and so on.

So in that, I felt I knew you better than the average KmK member. Our conversations weren't always meaningful or deep, but they kept me company during grinds or frantic running about. I could pair your forum name with your character names, which is still a test of how well I know this person or that.

Yeah. I miss seeing you about. Seeing your stores up. Seeing your name flash in guild chat. You and a few others from the old guard of KmK, like Wug and Henry and Rydia and Kneelamb and AT, to name a few. So come! Stay! We don't care.

04-22-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

^ Q___Q All those people *sobs*

Thank you so much k0n <3

04-22-2009   #18 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Music:
YouTube - Flobots-Fight With Tools-Never Had It
Comments: The Flobots are an anti-war music group, although most of the songs are very beautiful like this one. If you're not for anti-war or afraid that the music might be a little cheesy, just put that fact aside and listen for a minute or two.

Art:
a gift for the sun. by *m0thyyku on deviantART
Comments: This photo brings GREAT joy to my eyes, the colors are awesome.

Quote:
How many times do you want me to repeat it?! YOU ARE KIRAMEKI DX WE HAVE A BOND ;D
I suppose you're right... You were the first person to mention this to me, so thanks a lot. I'm sorry I didn't thank you earlier, I wasn't thinking. :x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodacan
Once a villian member, always a villian member.
You make Kirameki sound like some sort of cult, you silly person you. Although, it really is. ;D

Quote:
I don't think I ever got to know any of KmK personally, even now, but I know you were on a lot when I was, and through the guild chat we said inane things, listened in on guild parties. I saw your stores up more often than not. You were a presence, a comfortable one I was happy to see on, to blather about stupid nonsense as people will in MMOs, run into in-game, ask questions about what was selling for so much, and so on.

So in that, I felt I knew you better than the average KmK member. Our conversations weren't always meaningful or deep, but they kept me company during grinds or frantic running about. I could pair your forum name with your character names, which is still a test of how well I know this person or that.

Yeah. I miss seeing you about. Seeing your stores up. Seeing your name flash in guild chat. You and a few others from the old guard of KmK, like Wug and Henry and Rydia and Kneelamb and AT, to name a few. So come! Stay! We don't care.
I'm honored that somebody feels this way about me, (I know it's getting redundant but I'm going to say it anyway) it's greatly appreciated and you were a great joy to converse with as well. I always tend to write out somebody's alias in full to show respect for the person, it's funny how I'll always remember that day when you asked me to refer to you as simply "vid" instead. It's also funny how I'll always remember your "empty liquor bottle" collection days, as well.

The little things like that is what made this guild great, and it continues to remain truly great even now (even though it's not as active on trickster). Thinking on that fact, I remember when WUG said "KmK will reign supreme over all other guilds in 2 years to come". It's a shame that I don't have that screenshot anymore, but I believe it to be true that it did happen.

At any rate, thanks for your compliments and words of wisdom again Vid. You're an awesome guy and even though it was only through the internet, I'm glad I got the chance to know you.

Quote:
^ Q___Q All those people *sobs*
I miss them too... a lot of memories were had.

04-24-2009   #19 (permalink)
Can I level any slower?
Special

Heh. Well, as Luci says, you were never really out of the guild. Just... pausing, so to speak. And I still have the collection, though it grows much more slowly. Ghost Blue used to cough up those stupid bottles like they were pots and now... not so much. Blarg.

I always thought 'Nvidiar' was too much to type, lord knows I never did. Vid seemed to be much more user friendly, though others shortened it to Nvi as well. I still like both, though nowadays I'm 'Monk', when I'm on.

04-26-2009   #20 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Heh. Well, as Luci says, you were never really out of the guild. Just... pausing, so to speak.
I guess both you guys have a point, but meh...

Quote:
And I still have the collection, though it grows much more slowly. Ghost Blue used to cough up those stupid bottles like they were pots and now... not so much. Blarg.
Well, at least you're still working on it. How many do you have now, if I may ask?

Quote:
I always thought 'Nvidiar' was too much to type, lord knows I never did. Vid seemed to be much more user friendly, though others shortened it to Nvi as well. I still like both, though nowadays I'm 'Monk', when I'm on.
Hmm, still enjoying LaTale? Also, I don't mind typing out Nvidiar, as nVidia is my favorite graphics card. 8D