Kooh and Creed are distant relatives.
Tarp and kiki are cute.
*adds to sausage fest*
The mystery of Mongo dissected.
The giant gingerbread man created by the Muffin Man. He is an allusion to many larger-than-life movie characters including:
* The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man of Ghostbusters.
* His name is derived from Alex Karras's dim-witted strongman in Blazing Saddles.
* The scene in which he first appears, knocking down palm trees, is similar to the introduction of the adult Tyrannosaurus Rex in The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
* As he is being made by the Muffin Man, Gingy says "It's ALIVE!!" in a parody of Frankenstein.
* Mongo also lets out a Godzilla roar when his gumdrop button is blown off.
* He tells the Gingerbread Man to "be good" in imitation of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. This also a reference to a similar scene in The Iron Giant. When he sinks into the water in the same way that the Terminator sank into the lava and tells Gingy to "be good", it is similar to a scene from Terminator II.
At the end of the movie, he sings a section of Livin' la Vida Loca.
He is the background character of the arena "Mongo" in Shrek Super Slam, where he is carrying a giant birthday cake. Mongo also makes a cameo in Shrek Smash and Crash Racing. He roams in the suburbs of Far Far Away track and if any racers make contact with him, they will spin out.