Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-01-2012   #1781 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

the timeline of what I thought I would do for a career

age 7 - doctor
age 10 - lawyer
age 13 - surgeon
age 15 - male stripper (l0l)
age 16.5 - optometrist
age 18 - software engineer
age 21 - gimp

screw you time.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-01-2012   #1782 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Those are all common-name jobs.... don't worry, there are a lot of lesser known jobs that people don't know about but might interest you.

08-10-2012   #1783 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume
Those are all common-name jobs.... don't worry, there are a lot of lesser known jobs that people don't know about but might interest you.
does it involve shoveling cow poo?

anyway something I noticed..I'm not implying Google is racist :x

08-16-2012   #1784 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

I bought Sleeping Dogs today. 8 hours in and I love it. Best sandbox game evar, yes that also means GTA 4 looks like a ice cream cone compared to this sundae that is Sleeping Dogs while Saints Row is the ice cream cone with candy coating with sprinkles.

/ramble ramble make no sense from lack of sleep.

08-16-2012   #1785 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
anyway something I noticed..I'm not implying Google is racist :x
What was the significance of this? ;__;

08-17-2012   #1786 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
What was the significance of this? ;__;
London is racist not Google. also hi Lyn(????)

I finished Sleeping Dogs about 20 minutes ago. Best video game I've played in a long time.

Last edited by Henreh; 08-17-2012 at 03:18 AM.

08-19-2012   #1787 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

If I had $2 for every time I said yo I would have enough money to pay of my tuition or maybe close to it.

To my neighbors...**** you I can't sleep when you make your fail patio and have your dog barking because it doesn't like loud noises either.

08-29-2012   #1788 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

hnnng 11 lvls from lvl 80 in GW2 . Looks like I'll make it before fall semester starts \o/

total hours of gw2 played..maybe over 36 now...ahahahhahsdsakjdhskaj

08-29-2012   #1789 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I wanna get it but I can't justify spending that kind of money on it knowing that I'm not going to play it much q_q I've only put a few hours into Skyrim since I got it a few weeks ago >_> Though I got that on sale for $40, but still. Could be something to play while gf is on Aion, I know she won't play GW2 with me :I /has a sad lmao

I genuinely have trouble keeping interest in games these days. Even if they're good, I inevitably get distracted with something else and forget about the game.

モノノ怪

08-29-2012   #1790 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
I wanna get it but I can't justify spending that kind of money on it knowing that I'm not going to play it much q_q I've only put a few hours into Skyrim since I got it a few weeks ago >_> Though I got that on sale for $40, but still. Could be something to play while gf is on Aion, I know she won't play GW2 with me :I /has a sad lmao

I genuinely have trouble keeping interest in games these days. Even if they're good, I inevitably get distracted with something else and forget about the game.
Wait...she plays Aion (ew srsly?) but won't play GW2? Wtf. I have to say even though it has its flaws, it caters to everyone and doesn't punish anyone for going one route. I enjoyed it but I don't think it has lasting appeal as of now even though I rushed through it. It's $50 and no sub fee so if you get it you can always come back to it if you drop it. Oh and I didn't even play much skyrim after I "obtained" it.

speaking of which, I hit max lvl tonight. time to hoard money and karma now sigh....

08-30-2012   #1791 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Well she plays with one of her friends (And was playing before we officially got together) and I think sometimes she gets shit from him, and I'm just not going to be a **** about it and demand she play with me just because I want someone to play with. Regardless of what you think of either of the two games, doing that is just being a douche.

Also GW2 is 60, not 50. It's 59.99 anywhere you look around here.

モノノ怪

09-01-2012   #1792 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Well she plays with one of her friends (And was playing before we officially got together) and I think sometimes she gets shit from him, and I'm just not going to be a **** about it and demand she play with me just because I want someone to play with. Regardless of what you think of either of the two games, doing that is just being a douche.

Also GW2 is 60, not 50. It's 59.99 anywhere you look around here.
Aion is just so...blah though. I don't know if ArenaNet would ever give out free trials for GW2 but you should try it out if you have the chance to.

Blah in a crappy mood after reading Akame Ga Kiru! (highly recommend the manga btw..bit sad tho Q__Q), reminds me of how disgusting people can be.

09-01-2012   #1793 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Well she's playing with a friend, so idc lol.

I'm gonna wait for it to go down in price anyway. But then instead I got a 3ds on impulse x_x lol weeeelp /plays Tales of the Abyss and Theatrhythm :C

For all the gushing gf does over Akechi, I really wish she would have told me that Sengoku Basara is like an anime Game of Thrones and everyone gets freaking killed off >:I /10 eps in, is not amused by this development/ If Motochika gets killed off I'm going to flip some damn tables

モノノ怪

09-16-2012   #1794 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

should be studying. already failing a class after winging a quiz and forgetting about turning in shit. yeeeeeeeeeeeee fml.

/back to grave

09-29-2012   #1795 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

Happy mid-autumn festival Hentai~~ Eat lots of moon cake ah~

10-01-2012   #1796 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

oh so that was why there was so many mooncakes in the fridge D:

a week ago, I was walking up with a friend to hand in a quiz

Prof: how was the quiz?
me: it was easy
friend: really?
me: ya
Prof: good I expect an A from you then

so 20-30 minutes ago..

Prof hands quiz back and gives me a disappointed look. I look at my paper and I barely pass. Friend mocks me for the rest of the class :[.

10-07-2012   #1797 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

wakes up at 10AM.
gets out of bed naked.
gets hit by cold gust of wind.
it's cold.
looks for sweatpants.
winter is coming /gameofthronereferencemoren00b

10-18-2012   #1798 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

something something light workload from classes. something something having more then 8 hours of sleep these days. something something about wanting a gd job and taking spring semester off if it snows like hell this/next year.

blah why do I bother updating this anymore.

Last edited by Henreh; 10-18-2012 at 09:11 PM.

10-18-2012   #1799 (permalink)
Chu!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eire

You have no MSN. HENREH YOU SUCK.

No moon cakes for me. ):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
the timeline of what I thought I would do for a career

age 7 - doctor
age 10 - lawyer
age 13 - surgeon
age 15 - male stripper (l0l)
age 16.5 - optometrist
age 18 - software engineer
age 21 - gimp

screw you time.
Lols, just noticed this post of yours. I felt the same way when I was younger.

For me, it was..
  • Policewoman
  • Artist
  • Web designer
  • Graphics designer
  • Random office job
  • Computer programmer
  • Lawyer
  • Investment banker
  • Film director
  • Research analyst
  • Restaurant owner
  • ESL teacher/estate agent
  • Writer

I'm sticking to writer for now. :/

Last edited by Senpai; 10-18-2012 at 09:41 PM.

10-27-2012   #1800 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare
You have no MSN. HENREH YOU SUCK.

No moon cakes for me. ):

Lols, just noticed this post of yours. I felt the same way when I was younger.

For me, it was..
  • Policewoman
  • Artist
  • Web designer
  • Graphics designer
  • Random office job
  • Computer programmer
  • Lawyer
  • Investment banker
  • Film director
  • Research analyst
  • Restaurant owner
  • ESL teacher/estate agent
  • Writer

I'm sticking to writer for now. :/
what good is your degree then (pretending to remember what you majored in)?

PREPARING FOR FRANKENSTORM...not really.Typical Northeast Coast weather, just hope my power isn't knocked out like NY not long ago. Oh lawd after 30 minutes from posting this I just realized...this is a sign to take off next semester. Now watch this Frankenstorm do nothing hurhurhur.

Last edited by Henreh; 10-27-2012 at 12:49 AM.