Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-02-2009   #841 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

after 6 hours of mule taining I went ape shit on people in pvp for a hour.

\o/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-08-2009   #842 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute

I is getting glasses. My optometrist was creepy QQ. He *****ed at me for not getting them earlier lulz. 8D

08-08-2009   #843 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDeco OnlineDofusEmil Chronicle Online

DarkMaverick will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fortify
Class: Grand Archer to_thiefmaster
Level: 54
Guild: iPie

My glasses broke 2 days ago. Won't be able to get them fixed until Monday. Thankfully I'm nearsighted so I can still play online!

08-09-2009   #844 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

lol glasses. I can't count how many pairs of glasses I've broken.

08-09-2009   #845 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

Speaking of glasses. My cousin lost his at an Walmart parking lot and he went back to search for it but it got ran over. We keyed the guys car. Poor car.

I'm not good with fragile things and I'll probably forget I'm wearing them D8

08-10-2009   #846 (permalink)
[夢]
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundLuniaAtlantica Online

Yume has disabled reputation
IGN: Yume/Relief/夢
Guild: Drop/JW/Kirameki/Hores(FT)

I've had glasses for like three or four years, and they're kinda annoying, especially when I eat hot noodles. Steam.

They are also annoying when I talk to tall people because the frame gets in the way so I have to push my glasses up. I'm hoping to get contacts~

I've had two pairs of glasses. The current pair I have, I dropped at a party on some gravel and accidentally stepped on them so they're kinda scratched up. q_q
Mavs, I'm near-sighted too! Yay!

08-10-2009   #847 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

I think most people with bad vision is near sighted. *blames compture scren*. Oh lawd I don't want to wipe off steam from my glasses when drinking hot tea or anything hot D8

08-10-2009   #848 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume
Mavs, I'm near-sighted too! Yay!
*High-fives* 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
I think most people with bad vision is near sighted. *blames compture scren*. Oh lawd I don't want to wipe off steam from my glasses when drinking hot tea or anything hot D8
You don't have to wipe them off, just get away from the hot thing and wait for them to unsteam on their own.

08-11-2009   #849 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

I like my stuff hot tho .

I shaved off my tache. Getting a haircut tomorrow. 8]

08-12-2009   #850 (permalink)
wat?
Games
Anarchy OnlineAionAtlantica OnlineFinal Fantasy XIV
Awards Facebook Fan

DarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura aboutDarkRayne has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to DarkRayne
IGN: Ryoko Nee
Class: Paladin lt_sorcerer
Level: i93
Guild: The Kingfishers
Xfire: d4rthsid

Ha! You people and your glasses.

08-12-2009   #851 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

I hope DR goes blindddddddd.

convenience store was not convenient. do not want women razors or garbage electric ones QQ. half a mile walk wasn't convenient too </3.

08-19-2009   #852 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

am so gd hungryyyyy

no money, no food, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

08-19-2009   #853 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games

Eat your leg.

08-19-2009   #854 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

no Ameh sucks ;_______;

lolwut rip off internet ish rip off Dx

08-20-2009   #855 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

I lol'd and raged at that same time. All that money on a 3rd grade question WRYYY

08-22-2009   #856 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

@_@ 4:30 AM. Am guessing the walk was pretty long or the flag raising ceremony took hours o:?

Tiananmen Square was bought by the last emperor so it's suppose to be fancy and big O: would like to see it personally :3. Do not want 12 hour difference from Ameh D8.

I need sleep. Like real good sleep. My eyes are tired everyday even with 10 + hours of sleep. QQ

08-23-2009   #857 (permalink)
Sexy Bish &lt;3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
I lol'd and raged at that same time. All that money on a 3rd grade question WRYYY
For charity.

08-24-2009   #858 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

QQ I want you to leave that place tho. Do not want 12 hour difference and you paying for rip off interwebz. Must have been a lot of old people there O:. Don't see any young people waking up at 4:30 to see the sun rise and a flag ceremony. Chu need to work out someday~

So I was watching this

then I saw this on related videos

how is pole dancing and usain bolt related?? I don't care tho

08-25-2009   #859 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

q____q all you can eat buffet. lolwut $30 for a hour of interwebz is a rip off D8. I would have gave you a boost if you couldn't see 8D. So lucky I want to go on vacation. Maybe to San Francisco to see my dads side of the family. It's probably the heat that's making your queasy Dx. Btw did you even go to that restaurant that you showed me before you went to Beijing D:? I miss Ameh

Pole dancing is suppose to be slutty @_@. I just don't see why it's in the related video of a run of Usain Bolt D8

08-26-2009   #860 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games

this made my day