Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-19-2009   #1 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki
Default Work

Holyyyy shit I hate customer service.

o hay guiz

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

1-800-FOR-ADUN

lolololol

04-19-2009   #3 (permalink)
<3
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerTHE CHAMP

Vaizado will become famous soon enough
IGN: Vaiki

lolololol ^

04-19-2009   #4 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
Holyyyy shit I hate customer service.

o hay guiz
I'm with you on that

04-19-2009   #5 (permalink)
Go Canada!

Zephy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zephy
IGN: Zephy
Guild: My Harem, [JW]

lololololol

Thanks to Shnao for the siggy and avatar

04-19-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDeco OnlineDofusEmil Chronicle Online

DarkMaverick will become famous soon enough
IGN: Fortify
Class: Grand Archer to_thiefmaster
Level: 54
Guild: iPie

Gotta be better than flipping burgers for old people.

04-19-2009   #7 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaverick
Gotta be better than flipping burgers for old people.
Actually, I'm doing the equivalent. But it's much more intricate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephy
lololololol
lololololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henreh
1-800-FOR-ADUN

lolololol
lolololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaizado
lolololol ^
lolololol ^

04-19-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games

Sucks. I just hate when I make their food then they come back mad because I didn't do something they never told me.... /facepalm

04-19-2009   #9 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Quote:
Sucks. I just hate when I make their food then they come back mad because I didn't do something they never told me.... /facepalm
At that point it's safe to assume that the customer is trying to scam your store for free food, but you can't do anything about it anyway, surprisingly.

04-19-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
At that point it's safe to assume that the customer is trying to scam your store for free food, but you can't do anything about it anyway, surprisingly.
It's usually just the way it's prepared or condiments, so generally no price change and they rarely ask for their money back.

Old people like to complain about everything. >_>

04-19-2009   #11 (permalink)
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Quote:
It's usually just the way it's prepared or condiments, so generally no price change and they rarely ask for their money back.

Old people like to complain about everything. >_>
Also, give impossible instructions like "extra crispy double onion on my sandwich but go light on the bread" meaning we have to cook the onions separately for a longer time by pushing them back inside the oven which is and then extract the bread from the oven while it's going through to prevent "overcooking it". It's harder than it sounds.

It's a conveyor belt with a lid on the side. You do all this with a spatula or else you'll burn yourself because it's 455 degrees.

04-19-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games

Haha, I get burned on a daily basis whether I'm careful or not. The other daily occurrence is someone returning food because we forgot a condiment, so we remake it and then look at what they brought us to find that it was made correct and we just gave them the same thing again.

You don't have a drive-thru do you? The light on that board attracts stupid people with such force. I swear they got overly confused just because we don't number our food.

04-19-2009   #13 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute

You work at a food restaurant too Mavs?

Here's one I get - When people ask for tomatoes or mayo. When they don't speak loud enough, I tend to get it confused. It's more annoying when you have to redo it.

04-19-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supporter
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0n
You work at a food restaurant too Mavs?
Yeah. It's called Mr. Burger. It's a small local chain. We charge too much. $2.10 for a hamburger.

Couple weeks ago we had a lady come in that didn't speak English, at all. I guess her family or someone gave her a list and told her to look for the sign with the giant burger on it. Only problem was that the list was definitely for Burger King and we couldn't explain this to her. So, we made our equivalent of the stuff on the list and sent her on her way. Not much else we could do.

Edit: The worst part is we have an open grill so the customers order to the cooks directly. It makes it a pain because there's nothing to reference, we just have to make everything by memory. Oh! And everything there is super old. If you work the register you have to have basic math skills since you have to figure out change on your own. Not a problem for me *Gloats*, but some people.... Ugh. lol

Last edited by DarkMaverick; 04-19-2009 at 11:23 PM.

04-20-2009   #15 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games

Lol and that's why I'm working at Subways :V

orz

(Actually, the place is humorously funny (I find weird things funny) and meeting knew people there is lol)

04-20-2009   #16 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

My sister is an assistant manager at a Subway. Some of the stories she has are really lulzy.

04-20-2009   #17 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

do tell 8D

04-20-2009   #18 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

This Subway is kinda weird. It's fused with a Mac's convenience store. You walk in the door and Subway is on your right and the rest of the store is a Mac's. My sister worked at the Mac's for a while. When she worked there, a car drove into the side of the store. When she started working at the Subway after the Mac's was bought out by some East Indian family, a car drove into the front of the store, smashing a window and most of Subway. She picked me up and took me there to check it out. Subway lost its toaster oven and microwave and lot of other shit was damaged. That place is a ffffing car magnet.