ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Guilds > Infiniti Guild

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-26-2010   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Tabi is on a distinguished road
IGN: TabiHeart
Class: WarLord lt_warlord
Level: 18X
Guild: Infiniti
Default I'm Still Sad

Although some of you may not have cared for Mushu, his death still bothers me a lot. This is someone that I will NEVER be able to chat with again.

And I just don't understand. I have no closure. A few days before he died, he did a server mic..if I had whispered him a hello...would that have helped? I didn't want to be a bother, but maybe I should have...now I never have that chance again! If third jobs HAD come out..would he still be with us?

And make fun of me if you like, but..yes, I feel things deeply. I'm typing now with tears running down my face. Sure, people die everyday. Sure, I didn't know him in person. I'm still torn up about this loss.

I try so hard to be nice, happy, loving, fun. And I'm sorry to be posting this emo-ness. But I'm tired and my head hurts and my body hurts and I barely sleep.

For the person in the guild who didn't believe me, who thought *I* was just staring bad rumors...well, trust me, I didn't want to believe it, either. Here is the link to his obituary.

Obituary for Christopher Fielding - Acheson & Graham Garden of Prayer Mortuary, Riverside, CA

I don't want to accept it, but I HAVE to accept it. I wouldn't make something like that up. I'm not some naive kid who believes the first thing she hears. I've watched all this for a week now.

Sorry, had to get this off my chest. Back to being the Happy Tabi you know and...well maybe not love, but put up with pretty well. <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-27-2010   #2 (permalink)
./Queet
Games
La TaleAngels OnlineAuditionDofus

Aubree will become famous soon enoughAubree will become famous soon enough

Tabi i hope you'll feel better after some time. I didn't know you were having such a hard time. You always had on that happy mask while talking to us. I never really knew Mushu. So i'm not as effect by this as you are.... It is a unfortunate incident though.

&& ofc we love you tabi <3.... ilymorethanNayr. kthanks.