Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-24-2011   #1 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War
Default Wish I had a portal gun.

http://z0r.de/L/z0r-de_3401.swf

watch and lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2011   #2 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

lol lol they made a song based on that headache-infusing game

09-26-2011   #3 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
lol lol they made a song based on that headache-infusing game
headache infusing game?! wat. bro portal is fun and easy. i've only gotten stuck like 3 times ._.

09-27-2011   #4 (permalink)
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prison
headache infusing game?! wat. bro portal is fun and easy. i've only gotten stuck like 3 times ._.
I mean, the graphics etc. is kind of gives me a headache for some reason, I don't know why and the weird thing is, you're searching a factory just for a cake?

09-27-2011   #5 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter
I mean, the graphics etc. is kind of gives me a headache for some reason, I don't know why and the weird thing is, you're searching a factory just for a cake?
no....you are a test subject, testing the aperture science portal gun... the cake is just a way to get you to proceed through the chambers. GLADOS is a mad AI that wants you to finish, and then wants to kill you. but her plans fail and you kill her.

09-27-2011   #6 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

This seems more suitable for either the Random forum or the Humor forum.

09-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
This seems more suitable for either the Random forum or the Humor forum.
you can move it if you'd like. i didn't really know where to put it.

09-28-2011   #8 (permalink)
Snow White
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

B... But I don't have the powerz to. D:

Guess I could bug Gladiat or something!

09-29-2011   #9 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Quality fix

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist

09-30-2011   #10 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

LOL at ending XD

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-03-2011   #11 (permalink)
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Officially added to Christmas Wishlist.

10-04-2011   #12 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaidLatte
Officially added to Christmas Wishlist.
Been on my Christmas wishlist since '07

10-04-2011   #13 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Oh and I just posted this.

Portal gun is nice and all, but the places I'd really want to use it to get to are too far away, so I want a turret. GUN FOR EVERY DAY THINGS IS TOO EASY.

Aw yiss.

モノノ怪

10-04-2011   #14 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Oh and I just posted this.

Portal gun is nice and all, but the places I'd really want to use it to get to are too far away, so I want a turret. GUN FOR EVERY DAY THINGS IS TOO EASY.

Aw yiss.
true, true. the turret would be amazing to have....but eh. the portal gun would save me a ton of money on gas, and etc. my life would be so much easier. I wouldn't lift anything. for example. "Meh, I need that pen over there on the far side of the room." *lightbulb* " oh mai lawd, i shall use tha portal gun to get that pen!" *portalnoisesgoherebro* " ****yeah.jpg"

10-04-2011   #15 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Imagine the crime sprees with those.

10-05-2011   #16 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
Imagine the crime sprees with those.
They could all just paint the walls black~

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

10-05-2011   #17 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
They could all just paint the walls black~
Emo cities D:!