Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-25-2011   #1 (permalink)
iClimax
Games
Grand ChaseLuniaMapleStoryLost Saga
Awards Facebook Fan

Veggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the roughVeggi is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Veggi
Guild: -
Default What is your view?

Many apologies if i post this in the wrong section. I have a write up to do and i asked my self, "Hey why not ask what others feel about this concept?"

MY question is: What is your view on the concept of Justice and Evil?

"Words can not describe how much I Love Shnao".

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-25-2011   #2 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Homework Help - ggFTW

04-26-2011   #3 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

My personal opinion of justice is finding the truth. Nothing more, nothing less. Nothing is more just than the absolute truth, no matter how painful it might be.

On the other hand, I think evil is a force that threatens the existence of Man. Something that would lead to the extinction of Man. Simply something that threatens our lives unjustly.

| Adventus |

04-26-2011   #4 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

For me, justice is a concept of equivalent exchange. Basically, you reap what you sow. You do bad things, then bad things should happen to you and vice versa. As such, justice isn't inherent. Only humans that uphold it keep the concept alive.

Evil, on the other hand, is knowing what is right but does the opposite anyway. Malice with knowledge.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

04-26-2011   #5 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Justice and Evil are all about the guy next to you. They are just relative terms that holds no meaning until someone aside from yourself puts a value on it.