Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-10-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

jlee101010 is on a distinguished road
Default MMOG survey participants needed~

Hi all, I need some help please. I'm currently doing my Masters research on MMOGs and need some MMOG players to help fill out my online survey (your response is anonymous). It won't take too long - 5 mins max and you get a chance to enter into a lucky draw to win an Amazon.com gift card (draw closes on 28 February 2011).

Quote:
I am a student at the University of Auckland Business School enrolled for Master of Commerce degree in the Department of Information Systems and Operations Management. I am conducting this research as part of my Master thesis on the factors that affect behavioural intention to play massively multiplayer online games.

The primary objective of my research is to find out the influential factors that motivate people to play massively multiplayer online games. You are invited to participate in my research, which should take a maximum of 5 minutes and I would appreciate any assistance you can offer me. Upon the completion of the research you will be provided with the chance to enter a free draw to win an Amazon gift card worth a value of USD100.00.

If you wish to participate in this study, please click on the link provided and complete the questionnaire that follows. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/369QHYH
Thanks so much for your help

Last edited by jlee101010; 01-12-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-10-2011   #2 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Done .

01-10-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

jlee101010 is on a distinguished road

Thanks!! Really appreciate all your help

01-10-2011   #4 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Completed, good luck~

01-10-2011   #5 (permalink)
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

I did it for the gift card >_>

01-10-2011   #6 (permalink)
Tarpzilla
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseHello Kitty OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffMr. ggFTW

Seru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond reputeSeru has a reputation beyond repute

Done. Good luck with the rest of your research~

Everyday I look into the mirror in my room and realize that I need a step stool. B> height ;_;

01-10-2011   #7 (permalink)
Lei
偽りの幸せはいらない
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLuniaAudition
Awards Event Winner

Lei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of lightLei is a glorious beacon of light
Level: 1

Finished. Good luck with your research. c:

Please read the - forum rules - and keep out of trouble. :3