Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2010   #1 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond
Default Quick ideas for a website?

Kay so I'm in a Web Authoring class and we have to create a proposal on a topic of our choice, and we have to make a website out of it - nothing to broad (it's only gonna be a few pages long), and I need a range of suggestions >:

I don't like picking my own, I always end up asking the teacher to give me an idea... this one however won't give me any ideas ;_;

The website has to have a purpose (obviously) - to inform, persuade, etc - no marketing schemes must be allowed (the website must not sell any products, it's going to be uploaded to the internet)

Thanks in advance for any help <:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-02-2010   #2 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMs. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

You could make one to inform about environmental stuff /like there's not enough of these already lol/

Sooo, promoting all the things you can do to 'keep green', improve your carbon footprint, conserve energy and SAVE THE PLANET yaaay o/

or something.. :]

11-02-2010   #3 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

You could make one about food

You could make one that informs about places in your area that are worth seeing

You could make one about... FOXES!

11-02-2010   #4 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mums
You could make one about... FOXES!
Lol I was thinking of that >: about preventing fox hunting but I thought it'd be too big D;

How can I not think of recycling D< I'm gearing towards recycling at the moment as it seems the most simple one to do lol

Also I have to write what the target audience would be and how could I make the site accessible to disabled people, AND I have to think of a client name (a funny one please D8 -not very creative-... like Ben Dover 8D? Just not dirty and related to the topic lol)