Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-14-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice
Default Presentationtheme's

I have to hold a (15/20/25-pages long) presentation about a product in a few months and I still have no idea what to present! In that presentation do I have to produce and present a product, e.g. : let's say I choose the topic "Egypt" (and that I won't choose for sure) I could produce a pyramid and write anything about egpyt... but that's an example. I'm allowed to write about any subject,.. anything, JUST ANYTHING. I'm lacking ideas so any ideas about theme's? I need your brain. q_q

.. plz.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-14-2010   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Choose what you know best. Find some new product that corresponds to some hobby you have and go with that.

Does the product have to be realistic? And what sorts of hobbies do you have?

05-15-2010   #3 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Pick something you can talk a lot about - so, something that you LIKE, something that interests you.

The key to a good presentation is enthusiasm, and if you pick something your passionate about, to some extent, then your presentation will be engaging.

05-15-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

harmony has a spectacular aura aboutharmony has a spectacular aura about

Maybe 2012, it's a pretty interesting topic.

05-15-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Something that you are very opinionated about. Then just write down all your opinions, and qualify them a bit with some research. Then piece everything together in a convenient manner.

And since this is predominantly a forum about mmos, you can write about that, perhaps. (Rip stuff from discussion forums.)

05-15-2010   #6 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Preferably something with a long history that's actually fun to talk about....

Like Nintendo...It started as a card company and later evolved into technology.

05-17-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

DOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really niceDOLLFACE is just really nice

Mh. Thanks for all the replies so far. I know that I should present something that I'm interested in but the thing is, I don't know what I want.. I mean I like fashion but only the fashion I wear and not the history and I don't think that topic could fill 25 pages.
So yeah.. let's say, what would you choose? :x

And @ buta, I can choose whatever I want, anything.. but something, where I can also produce a product and that matches to the theme..

Last edited by DOLLFACE; 05-17-2010 at 05:27 AM.

05-17-2010   #8 (permalink)
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

There is a similar presentation that we could do at our sixth form [it's optional] for more 'points' towards uni and alot of the examples were facing issues such as 'size 0 in the media' and stuff like that. Seeing as you like fashion, bringing in something like this could make your presentation more interesting, and joining current fashions and trends with issues such as anorexia and eating disorders could boost the page count ;p

So for making a product - you could choose a particular style or item and reproduce it in ''size 0''

This is just an example - basically bring in another issue or theme into the fashion which you like, so you have more to say and make your presentation have another side to it.