Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-16-2010   #1 (permalink)
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma
Question Need a project

So we're going to make a project in electrical installation class. We will have like 6-7 months to make it. It can be ANYTHING that is related to any type of electrical installation EXCEPT for computer electronics (I chose the installation line). So like... The only ideas I've had so far is.. well.. An animal trap that electrifies the animal (Don't hate me please) and we have a portable cellphone charger as a ''Plan B'' idea or as an extra, cause I don't think it'd take that long to make that.

Please help me come up with something, it can be pretty much anything.

To give you an idea of what ''anything'' can be, someone made an air hockey table last year, and some class mates are planning to make an electrical powered bike.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura aboutSilentSaber has a spectacular aura about
Class: MME
Level: -2147483647
Guild: YetAnotherUC

Not sure what electrical installation is supposed to be..

Heater, Air conditioner, turrent, RC car/boat/airplane/etc., FM radio, AM radio...