Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-25-2008   #1 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume
Default Benefits of Mobile Phone

I need to write an essay on this..
and i can't think of any, the only things i can think of are the risks using one..
Can someone help me..

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-25-2008   #2 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Here's one: if you're in an emergency situation, you can call someone (e.g. stuck in an elevator).

07-25-2008   #3 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

^ I just wanna said that tho :x

Also, it's mobile, you can carry it anywhere.

You don't expect someone to /pulls landline and goes with it @_@

07-25-2008   #4 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
^ I just wanna said that tho :x

Also, it's mobile, you can carry it anywhere.

You don't expect someone to /pulls landline and goes with it @_@
I do expect miyoo to do that XD
you bought a really really long landline?

anyway, anymore ideas?

07-25-2008   #5 (permalink)
Awards Event WinnerEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Solemn is on a distinguished road

Oh, here's another one: cell phones have great long distance services, better than land lines. In addition, they're great for businesses, as employees need to keep in contact, don't they? They can be used in court as evidence in crimes, and technology is constantly evolving the mobile phone to make it more than just a hand-held phone but something to access the Internet and perform other such items as well.

07-25-2008   #6 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

The convenience of portability. You'll always be connected to the people around you as long as you have phone signal, regardless of wherever you are or whatever you're doing~

07-25-2008   #7 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I can't live without one, lol.

1) Convenience. You won't always have access to a telephone, such as your car or when you're stranded in a deserted road. Also, if you need to talk to someone, you can just take out your phone and press.

2) SMS is cheap, quick, and gets the job done. You don't always have to call to get the message across, such as "call me by 9am" or "meet you at the lobby".

3) It's more than just a phone. You can check email. You can manage your schedule & tasks. You can record people's names, address, contact numbers, birthdays, email ads, etc. You can access the internet & research or just browse. You can listen to music, watch videos, and play games. You can use it as a calculator and memo pad. You can also install special applications that help you with certain tasks, like my boss has a software that tracks his golf scores.

4) It's a camera, too. 8D

07-25-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

blueberrie20 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to blueberrie20
IGN: oOblueberrieOo
Class: Primadonna
Level: 18x
Guild: Ecks.T.C./DeadlySins

as they say it's mobile. it can be handy and can easily be brought anywhere. in case of emergencies, you could use it anytime, (provided they have credits) and not be limited to looking for a phone booth. today, a mobile phone is not just a simple phone. it has evolved into something big. the most up-to-date ones have a camera, an mp3 player, downloadable games and you could also browse the internet with it. for example, you are stuck in traffic and you have nothing to do, you can play games or listen to music while waiting. Or if you are stuck in traffic, you can use it to browse the internet and pass away the time. you can also customize your phone to suit your lifestyle and need. there are endless reasons of how we can benefit from the simple mobile phone to the more high-end ones.

hope this helps. ^_^

Last edited by blueberrie20; 07-25-2008 at 07:48 AM. Reason: added something

07-25-2008   #9 (permalink)
how i shot gaem?
Games
Trickster Online

Sodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really niceSodacan is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Sodacan Send a message via MSN to Sodacan Send a message via Skype™ to Sodacan

They're good for boredom. If I get bored I'll just pull mine out and play Street Fighter or Age of Empires III. 8D

07-25-2008   #10 (permalink)
Go Canada!

Zephy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Zephy
IGN: Zephy
Guild: My Harem, [JW]

Convenience is the number one feature why mobile phones are beneficial. Seeing how these kinds of phones evolve, they will (if not already) have replaced home phones.

Thanks to Shnao for the siggy and avatar