Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon
Default 'Romantic Presentation' ideas

Hey guys, I really need help..

I have to prepare a presentation about romance and me. Basically I need to show/present/express my thoughts about romance in the most creative way ever.
For example, a classmate bought 27 roses (paid 37 bucks) for each student.
The thing is, I HAVE COMPLETELY NO IDEA; I can not get my creative part in my brain worked.

Could anybody please give me inspiration or suggestions what to do?
The presentation should last about 8 minutes and I have to use at least two mediums, for example doing a poster (I don't even know what to write on it/draw) and a power point presentation (don't know what to put in it).
I can use anything, like bringing some muffins along OR showing a romantic movie sequence. SO many doors open BUT I have completely no idea... IDK what to present, because I don't have a real mind about romance..

I'd appreciate every single help!
Deadline is on wednesday and I haven't started yet.. WHAT NOW Q_Q

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

I'm confused. Anything about romance like going on dates, getting rejected, marriage, butterfly feeling, etc?

I don't have experience in romance.
If it were me, I would probably just say romance is lonely, and then stand there for eight minutes.

09-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Summerishere will become famous soon enough

@iFarted lol
@Degoutant what kind of romance lover a.k.a bf/gf, as a child to a parent or to a friend you must choose on the theme or subject first. If it has to be about you then show them what you love right now if it's a person or animal and how you show it

And since you like online games you can also compare it to your favorite online games or do it the way sheldon cooper would do it lol.. i love that guy

09-24-2012   #4 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Here's an idea: the history of romance.
Go back to the medieval era where romance was all economics, then the fantasy of romantic plays and books, then transition into modern society where romance has become a trial-and-error game where you mix and match with different people until you find someone with whom you can grow old together with.

Or something like that.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!