Urgent help!!! D8
1. Why does Hrothgar build Herot? Why doesn’t it collapse when Beowulf engages Grendel
in combat? What might its collapse have symbolized?
2. How did Hrothgar come to know Beowulf’s father? Do you think that Beowulf feels
indebted to Hrothgar for his past kindnesses to the family? Explain.
3. Briefly describe Grendel. What might Grendel symbolize?
4. Contrast Beowulf and Unferth. What function does Unferth serve in the poem?
5. Based on Welthow’s actions in the poem, what role or roles do you think women played
in Anglo-Saxon society?
6. Visit this link: Joshua J. Carlson: Final Project: Beowulf in Comics
Read the information and write two to three paragraphs of commentary regarding the information there, including what you think this interpretation does to the Beowulf tradition and the reasons you would or would not like to see other important literature handled in this way. Please be specific in your reasoning.
any help is much appreciated! !!!!!
bump omg i need help so bad Q_Q
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:23 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.