ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Holy Beast Online > Holy Beast Wiki

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane
Default [Requesting] Screenshots of your skills!

Like the title says I am requesting screenshots of your skills. Screenshots like this: http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/holy...lls-error.html.
We need those screenshots of all jobs and the picture of the skill is needed + the name. The level is really handy too, so when you can add that too - Do It!

Best is the view of the skill in the 'learn' window. (Like kuyaBaka did with Holylight, this is perfect!) This gives me enough information. And if you know how many targets it hits when the skill is for multiple targets - please tell!

I hope there are some people that are willing to do this ;o

Thank you so much k0n <3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Faelynn will become famous soon enough

Yush it would be great if someone could help us out with this x__x; (before I screw something up again...Rawr!) It would have been so much easier if we could get into the CB at the moment x__x; I have almost all the skill icons on my computer ready to be inserted but apparently we can't rely on the official website since it is giving us wrong information o_o; Eep...

Last edited by Faelynn; 01-25-2009 at 07:05 AM.

01-25-2009   #3 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Took a buttload more of the Healer-spells. Uploaded them in an separate album on my Photobucket to make things easier.
Some of the pictures depict the Lv 2 version of the spell, or are Bird-clan skills. Be sure to keep an eye out for the ones that aren't Lv 1 and Healer-generic.

(31 Pictures!~)
Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

01-25-2009   #4 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

private album 0_o

01-25-2009   #5 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPwnageXx
private album 0_o
Should be fixed, now.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

01-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

there might be some duplicates of some of the skills that i took by accident

Spoiler!

01-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Awards Twitter Fan

Spoiler!

01-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

Thank you both!
I will start working on it after I ate <3

EDIT 1: Added the healer things.. Still missing:
level 82 attack skill
level 100 recovery skill
level 73 support skill
level 92 support skill
Possible that those aren't in the game yet. Thank you a lot kuyaBaka
If you want to view it -> http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index...y_Beast:Healer

Thank you so much k0n <3

Last edited by Luciane; 01-26-2009 at 05:06 AM.

01-26-2009   #9 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

*stares at the sparkly skills* Yay~! Thankies for the ones who submitted skill screenshots :3 and thankies Luciane for adding them to the wiki ;3 I just woke up so you beat me to it! Roar! Nice job~! :3

01-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faelynn
*stares at the sparkly skills* Yay~! Thankies for the ones who submitted skill screenshots :3 and thankies Luciane for adding them to the wiki ;3 I just woke up so you beat me to it! Roar! Nice job~! :3
Beat you to it?
*gets barricades*
SKILL PAGES R MINE SHOOOOOO

Well, you could add in the SP / G needed for the skill.. Japanese wiki has it

Thank you so much k0n <3

01-26-2009   #11 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

The only Japanese Wiki I knows won't let me view it :3 That would be this one. If you have a different url feel free to share it x_x;

01-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
The only Japanese Wiki I knows won't let me view it :3 That would be this one. If you have a different url feel free to share it x_x;
Same for me. I use vtunnel.com to view it with the images and everything (this is needed for adding SP + G) and google translate for everything else.
Btw, if you do add the G / SP in.. make sure you take the level 1 version of the skill :P

EDIT1: Added the warrior things.. Still missing:
level 82 support skill (most likely upgrade of Victory Strength)
Possible that this isn't in the game yet. Thank you a lot xXPwnageXx
If you want to view it -> http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index...y_Beast:Healer

Thank you so much k0n <3

Last edited by Luciane; 01-26-2009 at 06:38 AM.

01-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

I will try to use vTunnel and see if I get access to the website then :3 Currently it gives me the almighty 'FORBIDDEN' page. I won't be needing the translator so if I get the page working that would be great :3 *crawls over the barricades to take a peek* X3 don't worries, I'll will take utmost care if I edit anything on the beloved skillpages.

01-26-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
I will try to use vTunnel and see if I get access to the website then :3 Currently it gives me the almighty 'FORBIDDEN' page. I won't be needing the translator so if I get the page working that would be great :3 *crawls over the barricades to take a peek* X3 don't worries, I'll will take utmost care if I edit anything on the beloved skillpages.
*points at bolded page*... YEAH WE NOTICED THAT DX

vTunnel should work, it works for me too. Just, the site is messed up so when you click something - scroll down.

Thank you so much k0n <3

01-26-2009   #15 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

I has a few questions because as far as I can tell hmms there is some wrong stuff in there o_o; Thought I would discuss it here before editing anything.

1 It seems that each skill level will cost a different amount of G to obtain. Our wiki only shows the 'prize' of the first level. Are we going to leave it that way or should we perhaps add another column showing the price for each skill level?

2 I also think I found a mistake regarding the Preach skill. For level 9 the MP cost is set for 110 while the Jappy version gives me the MP cost of 120. I don't know if you found it stated somewhere else for 110 MP but then we should see which is the right one. The jump of 20 all of a sudden instead of 10 seems weird to me as well so I don't know if it's just a mistake in the Jappy wiki or not x_x;

And don't be such a meanie~! I'm only human and I made a mistake! That doesn't mean I'll be making mistakes everywhere I go, ROAR~! I'm perfectly capable of editing the wiki in a non-sleepy condition! X3

Last edited by Faelynn; 01-26-2009 at 07:22 AM.

01-26-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
I has a few questions because as far as I can tell hmms there is some wrong stuff in there o_o; Thought I would discuss it here before editing anything.

1 It seems that each skill level will cost a different amount of G to obtain. Our wiki only shows the 'prize' of the first level. Are we going to leave it that way or should we perhaps add another column showing the price for each skill level?

2 I also think I found a mistake regarding the Preach skill. For level 9 the MP cost is set for 110 while the Jappy version gives me the MP cost of 120. I don't know if you found it stated somewhere else for 110 MP but then we should see which is the right one. The jump of 20 all of a sudden instead of 10 seems weird to me as well so I don't know if it's just a mistake in the Jappy wiki or not x_x;

And don't be such a meanie~! I'm only human and I made a mistake! That doesn't mean I'll be making mistakes everywhere I go, ROAR~! I'm perfectly capable of editing the wiki in a non-sleepy condition! X3
#1 I don't know, perhaps poke Kuda about that?

#2 Mistakes @ healer skills regarding mp cost is Kuda's fault :P

I'm not serious :P But just, for safety reasons - stay FAAAAAAAAAR away from the wiki when you are sleepy 8D

Thank you so much k0n <3

01-26-2009   #17 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Rawr~! Yush, no editing when sleepy. I'll edit the MP cost of the level 9 Preach very carefully then X3 So far we have only received healer screenshots? ._.

I don't know if it would make much difference but I do have the Jappy version running so I can check things on there regarding the skills. If there aren't any differences regarding skills between them then I don't see why that wouldn't be a good source as well. x_x; Just checkings...might be that there are differences here and there that I don't know off. Second opinions are always great~!

01-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Rawr~! Yush, no editing when sleepy. I'll edit the MP cost of the level 9 Preach very carefully then X3 So far we have only received healer screenshots? ._.

I don't know if it would make much difference but I do have the Jappy version running so I can check things on there regarding the skills. If there aren't any differences regarding skills between them then I don't see why that wouldn't be a good source as well. x_x; Just checkings...might be that there are differences here and there that I don't know off. Second opinions are always great~!
We received warrior screenshots too.. Only healer and warrior ;o

Well, the names are different. So uploading pictures is pointless because the names will be changed later on. Best is information. The SP/G information/cooldown/cast time/consumption/effects ..
descriptions will be added later on when we are able to get ingame.. or when more people post screenshots.
Best is to use the healer/warrior page as your 'base' seeing as those are complete (still lack tiny bits of information)

Thank you so much k0n <3

01-26-2009   #19 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

For the name thingy problem, is this because the 'official' names on the English site might not be correct? Indeed better to use screenshots in that case x__x;

Last edited by Faelynn; 01-26-2009 at 08:05 AM.

01-26-2009   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
For the name thingy problem, is this because the 'official' names on the English site might not be correct? Indeed better to use screenshots in that case x__x;
Exactly what you said. Like I said, use the warrior/healer pages to check such things :P Those are correct .. well maybe some mp mistakes

Thank you so much k0n <3