ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Holy Beast Online > Holy Beast Wiki

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-26-2009   #21 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Faelynn will become famous soon enough

X3 I have the skill template saved so that won't be an issue. CB access now please~! So annoying that we can't check for ourselves at the moment. x_x;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-26-2009   #22 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Isn't it? lol.

One more day~

01-26-2009   #23 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Let us hope so~!

*prepares her Prt Sc for overtime work* x_x;

01-26-2009   #24 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faelynn
Let us hope so~!

*prepares her Prt Sc for overtime work* x_x;
Before you screenshot the entire game, I'll be the first to tell you that the screenshots are saved into C:\CyberStep\HolyBeast (assuming you're installing into the default).

It's not in a separate folder, and I have no idea how to assign a folder for screenshots.

01-26-2009   #25 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

i can get thief and tiger skills for you tommorow

01-26-2009   #26 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I use fraps to take screenshots in png, so I can pick my own destination, plus better quality \o/

01-27-2009   #27 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPwnageXx
i can get thief and tiger skills for you tommorow
That would be great, Pwnage. Don't hesitate to post them when you have the time~!

Quote:
I use fraps to take screenshots in png, so I can pick my own destination, plus better quality \o/
That's not such a bad idea .__. but it will have to be the trial version for me then x_x;

01-29-2009   #28 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Thief-Monkey skills.
(Uploading)

HBO Thief Monkey pictures by KuyaBaka - Photobucket

01-30-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

Thank you, right now I have no time to put it in - seeing as the thief page still needs all skills.. I hope someone else can put it in? *stares at Kuda & Fealynn*

Thank you so much k0n <3

01-30-2009   #30 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

No need to stare~! I'm finishing up the Elementalist skill page as I am typing this. I'll start adding in the Thief - Monkey skills tonight.

You can't believe how much mistakes the Elementalist skill page had x_x; took me two days to completely add in all the skills even though most of them had descriptions already.

Thank you very much, kuyaBaka. Would it be possible to keep the screenshots uploaded there for a while? :3 I'll do my best to finish them as fast as I can without making mistakes.

01-30-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

Quote:
You can't believe how much mistakes the Elementalist skill page had x_x; took me two days to completely add in all the skills even though most of them had descriptions already
So, Kuda messed up? 8D Or was it just that there was wrong information on the japanese wiki?

Thank you so much k0n <3

01-30-2009   #32 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

I don't know what went wrong but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with translation problems and skill name differences. And the Jappy Wiki does contain 'faulty' information as well so the only thing to do is check both the English screenshots and the information from the Wiki and see if it really matches. Either that or the developers decided to turn around some skills for the English version.

I can't complain about the input at all. If it was Kuda's work, she really did a good job and saved me a lot of time with the cooldown/cast times and parts of the information that was correct x_x; she used the information from the Jappy Wiki perfectly.

01-30-2009   #33 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
No need to stare~! I'm finishing up the Elementalist skill page as I am typing this. I'll start adding in the Thief - Monkey skills tonight.

You can't believe how much mistakes the Elementalist skill page had x_x; took me two days to completely add in all the skills even though most of them had descriptions already.

Thank you very much, kuyaBaka. Would it be possible to keep the screenshots uploaded there for a while? :3 I'll do my best to finish them as fast as I can without making mistakes.
I'll keep all the screenshots uploaded to my photobucket forever.
Or if need be, until OB ends.

01-30-2009   #34 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Thankies :3 I have done a few of the attack skills already but I started getting tired so I'm going to continue the rest tomorrow. The skill screenshots really are such a big help :3 Thank you for taking the time to screenshot them~!

02-01-2009   #35 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Some of those Frag Weapons.
epic weapons pictures by KuyaBaka - Photobucket

02-03-2009   #36 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Thankies for those screenies Kuya :3 They will be put to good use.