ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Holy Beast Wiki (http://ggftw.com/forum/holy-beast-wiki/)
-   -   Healer Skills Error (http://ggftw.com/forum/holy-beast-wiki/36521-healer-skills-error.html)

kuyaBaka 01-24-2009 01:16 PM

Healer Skills Error
 
The first skill listed 'Holylight' is not correct. The Lv 5 attack still you get as a Healer is 'Preach'.

'Holylight' is a Lv 12 Aoe Heal.

(Screenshot with clarification)
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...0124211332.jpg

Luciane 01-24-2009 02:23 PM

There are still a lot of skill names errors due it being translated from the Japanese wiki. Also, the first skill has already a picture and when you look at the Holybeast website (Free to Play MMORPG HolyBeast ONLINE Official Web Site) you see that they gave the name 'Holylight' to the skill that is called 'Preach' ingame.
When we have to put skills into the wiki with information from the Japanese wiki AND wrong information from the official site it is kinda hard to get it right. ;)

I hope someone else will take care of this for you. I was about to go to bed and then such a thing will take up too much time, seeing as I have to change the pictures' names too ;o And seeing as I have spent way too much time on this post =3

When people post more screenshots of their skills it will be a lot easier for us. So far I know is the person that worked the most on the wiki (Kuda) not able to log in yet, same for me and Faelynn, kinda hard to get your information right then =X

Faelynn 01-24-2009 04:57 PM

Thankies for pointing this out to us, kuyaBaka. I'll do my best to see what I can do. All the skills that need to be added are driving me mental x__x Hmms...so I'll try to correct the information we currently have with the screenshot you provided. I apologize for the slow progress of the skill section but it's pretty much impossible to add more unless I can access the English game. It would be horrible translating all the Japanese and Taiwanese if the evil English version translates it to yet another thing x_x;

Again, thank you for the input! I'll do something about it so check back later to see if the wiki gives more accurate information now.

EDIT: It should be okay now o_o; tell me if it's still not fixed. It's 2.30 AM and I'm not really fresh this early x_x; I'll try to add some more skills and the likes later because I really need a nappy~

Luciane 01-25-2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faelynn (Post 683589)
Thankies for pointing this out to us, kuyaBaka. I'll do my best to see what I can do. All the skills that need to be added are driving me mental x__x Hmms...so I'll try to correct the information we currently have with the screenshot you provided. I apologize for the slow progress of the skill section but it's pretty much impossible to add more unless I can access the English game. It would be horrible translating all the Japanese and Taiwanese if the evil English version translates it to yet another thing x_x;

Again, thank you for the input! I'll do something about it so check back later to see if the wiki gives more accurate information now.

EDIT: It should be okay now o_o; tell me if it's still not fixed. It's 2.30 AM and I'm not really fresh this early x_x; I'll try to add some more skills and the likes later because I really need a nappy~

Cute, you did it wrong.. You added the Holylight picture to a level 82 ATTACK SKILL. ;)
It's best that we leave this until we have access to the game ourselves, else it will be messed up more x__x
Seeing as I can't find a level 12 healing skill next to Holylight Chain.. So most likely Holylight Chain in the wiki is Holylight ingame and then Regen is most likely Holylight Chain ingame

EDIT: Fixed with help of the screenshot + Japanese wiki.

Faelynn 01-25-2009 05:46 AM

Quote:

You added the Holylight picture to a level 82 ATTACK SKILL
o_o; I'm pretty sure that wasn't me. If it was, then I must have been totally out of it x__x;

Luciane 01-25-2009 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faelynn (Post 684489)
o_o; I'm pretty sure that wasn't me. If it was, then I must have been totally out of it x__x;

It was, I checked who uploaded it :P
Why do you think I didn't do it anymore while it was so late for me? :P I know that I will mess up stuff then ;)

Faelynn 01-25-2009 07:39 AM

Yush, I should have waited. x__x; Shame on me~! *goes to sob in a corner*


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.