ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Holy Beast Online > Holy Beast Guides > Holy Beast Warrior Guides

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-06-2009   3 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Nano will become famous soon enough
Cool Warrior Skill Guide

Holy Beast Warrior Skill Guide

Clans:
Taurus - More HP
Tiger - Attack Power
Dog - HP Regeneration

Clans Note:
Choose which ever you like and looks coolest, there all good for warrior, I would go with dog/tiger as its more rounded for warrior, but Taurus looks the coolest though when evolved, the horns in the game are huge

Skills:
Shatter - 15 sec cool down
- This skill rocks, you can stun pretty much anything every 15 sec Must get...

Howl - 300 sec cool down
- Must get skill as warrior, increases HP

Bless - 5 min cool down
- Must get skill as warrior, increases def but lowers attack a little, its good for soloing bosses

Victory Strength - 5 min cool down
- Another must get skill, it increases your attack power

Speed Attack - 5 min cool down
- This is pretty much bread and butter of warriors strength it increases your attack speed really high , it kind of sucks when you get it at lv 12 becouse it dose not last full duration of cool down, but it gets better at lv 28 as lasts 6 min

Skills Note:
If your thinking of getting other skills, don't, they all suck badly, have very long cool down timers and pretty much are horrible.

BAD Skills:
Skybreak - very long cool down / cast time, auto attacks do more damage..
Meteor Crash - short cool down / its ok skill, but auto attacks do more damage then the skill.
Royal Blow - very long cool down / cast time, auto attacks do more damage..
Provoke - 30 sec cool down, this skill blows, pretty useless...

Sadly you have to lv to lv 36 to get good skills, at this point your pretty much stuck with same skills from lv 12...
Anyways warrior is very boring class to play but can kill and solo anything pretty much 24 levels without any new skill might be a drag, if you can do it, warrior is pretty much the most powerful class in the game, 2nd is Thief, 3rd is Elemental.

Warrior Play Style
What you have to understand about Warrior is that your auto attacks do more damage then the skills, skills are there just to boost your attack / defense or snare the enemy your attacking.

Usually skills have long cast time/cool down that means you can perform 2-3 auto attacks in the same time you can cast 1 skill.

Warrior Leveling / Grinding
For normal mobs, that you can kill 2-4 hits never use short/long/heavy weapons, use bow always, bow is your best friend in this game, it dose physical attack which works very well, you can hit mobs faster then running from 1 mob to the other with short/long/heavy weapons speed is everything.

When Fighting hard mobs towers/dungeons/boss, use Shield + 1 H weapon, if you combine that with Speed Attack skill, your attacks / damage will be quicker then any 2H weapon, maybe it changes later on in the game, but so far auto attacks with 1H do more damage then Long or heavy Weapons.

Last edited by Nano; 05-20-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano
Clans:
Taurus - More HP
Tiger - Attack Power
Dog - ?? Crit?
I thought Dogs had more HP Regen?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

02-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

dogs do have more hp regen

02-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Provoke - 30 sec cool down, this skill blows, pretty useless...
I'd like to say that I'm a big fan of Provoke/Group Provoke.
It helps when one of the mages or hunters accidentally breaks your aggro and steals it. It's nice to be able to catch 'em with a Provoke before they do any damage.

Also, Group Provoke is an amazing skill to have in an AoE Party. It helps keep the mobs in check with you and not run off, though, it might be better to just use your lv 36 AoE (for Heavy/Spears) to deal damage and steal aggro.

02-07-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zenegal is on a distinguished road

kuya, provoke doesn't always work, specially on bosses,ive tried that, and it still keeps pouncing on my illusionist buddy when we went to eldritch. And on normal mobs, it has a little delay after casting before it starts attacking you. I`d better submit a report on their site bout that.

02-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenegal
kuya, provoke doesn't always work, specially on bosses,ive tried that, and it still keeps pouncing on my illusionist buddy when we went to eldritch. And on normal mobs, it has a little delay after casting before it starts attacking you. I`d better submit a report on their site bout that.
I'll be honest and say that I've never seen anyone use 'Provoke', but I've seen 'Group Provoke' multiple times, and it's worked wonders during AoE-sessions. The Warrior always starts off the AoEing with a Group Provoke followed by our onslaught of spells. This makes it so the monsters don't re-target between spells.

02-07-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zenegal is on a distinguished road

now u did~ u partied with me~ XD

05-20-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Nano will become famous soon enough

Updated the DOG status to HP Regeneration.

05-26-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Floss is on a distinguished road

Clans:
Taurus - More HP
Tiger - Attack Power
Dog - HP Regeneration

How about Dragon? MP Regeneration ?
An monkey? Agility?

Last edited by Floss; 05-30-2009 at 04:15 AM.

05-28-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

I like the guide for the info on the skills, but your opinions on some of the skills and the class itself seem awfully biased, kinda like you took time away from playing an Ele/Illu main just to give some brief commentary on Warrior which you had no interest in playing then went back.

I'm in Kuya's camp. I'm gonna give provoke and its subsequent skills a shot. This is not a solo game, so how much skills fundamentally pwn should not be the only way you evaluate them, and you're clearly overlooking the fact that a Warrior is the tank class of this game.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

06-16-2009   #11 (permalink)
kei
MMOG Lurker

kei is on a distinguished road

google translate from japanese wiki

09-05-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

piiiwiii is on a distinguished road
IGN: TopHat
Class: Warrior
Guild: None

o.o lol wut taurus ftw