ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Holy Beast Videos (http://ggftw.com/forum/holy-beast-videos/)
-   -   Holy Beast Online Sneak Peeks :3 (http://ggftw.com/forum/holy-beast-videos/36264-holy-beast-online-sneak-peeks-3-a.html)

Faelynn 01-22-2009 04:39 PM

Holy Beast Online Sneak Peeks :3

Here are some nice videos you can watch when you have nothing better to do n__n; It show some of the gameplay and clans in-game as well so have fun and watch while you wait for your chance to play.

Disclaimer: These videos are from Non-English servers so I am not responsible for any differences they might have with the Official English server.

1)
This video show a newbie from the Bird Clan in action. Note the nice transform animation and pretty wings on the human character. The very last seconds of the video made me laugh :3 such a cute widdle chicken.

2)
This video shows off some job skills of the Illusionist. The character casting is a high leveled character. Just look at his wings that betray the fact his animal form is at its highest evolution. The cute dragon next to him during the video is a dragon of the second evolution, a step lower than the Bird Clan character next to him.

3)
This video show of a player of the Dog Clan. You can see him performing various emotes. When he changes into Beast Mode you can see his level is not very high but nevertheless you must admit he's adorable.

4)
Very cute trailer portraying many of the nice features. For those curious about about the Beast Form Evolution, they show the second stage in this video as well. I highly suggest you watch this X3 Top notch!

5)
For those who like cute things :3 I can't help but want to grab the birdy and squish it. Prepare to go 'Awww...' For those unaware, the cute star thingy is a first stage pet.

6)
For people who want to prepare themselves for the errors we are sure to get in beta stage X3 This shows a newbie tiger attacking an enemy. Reminds me of a kitty playing with wool n_n;

This is it for now :3 If you wish to watch more just click on the related videos after opening any of these videos. If you find a video of a foreign HBO server you think other users should watch for sure make sure to post it here!

Raynor 01-22-2009 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faelynn (Post 679420)
Snip

Interesting, thanks.

LiLMewmew 01-22-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faelynn (Post 679420)
2) YouTube - HBO ~幻術ス*ル詰合わせ~
This video shows off some job skills of the elementalist. (Correct me if I am wrong!) The character casting is a high leveled character. Just look at his wings that betray the fact his animal form is at its highest evolution. The cute dragon next to him during the video is a dragon of the second evolution, a step lower than the Bird Clan character next to him.

thats dark magic.
birds can only be illusionist. and never elementalist. :py43:

Kudaranai 01-22-2009 05:52 PM

Indeed, one of the skills used was Hypnotize =o

Thanks for the videos!

Faelynn 01-22-2009 06:05 PM

Thankies for the correction X3 much appreciated.

Shoo 01-22-2009 06:07 PM

these videos have made me picking my 3 characters that much harder. all the animal forms look so cute, and now im torn in chossing my hunter, elementalist, and random 3rd characters clans.

BoredomKillz 01-22-2009 07:44 PM

wow thanks for these videos o.o *watched em all* that tiger is so cute :3 lol and dragons run funny xD

Cornelia 01-22-2009 09:55 PM

Good videos are good. :3

Too bad there's no character creation video though, I wonder how's the char customization, as I always go with similar choices (like green eyes, blond hair) depending on the char I'm making.

Kudaranai 01-22-2009 09:57 PM

IIRC, there are 3 bars, one for hair, hair color, and face.

someone confirm this, lol @_@

Cornelia 01-22-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudaranai (Post 680100)
IIRC, there are 3 bars, one for hair, hair color, and face.

someone confirm this, lol @_@

I kinda figured that out. xD But I wonder how many hairstyles / faces are there and if they are clan specific.
But is there really a hair color bar? I was wondering if I could change it or not. Some games don't let you do that. ; - ;

vom53 01-22-2009 10:22 PM

Some of the videos seems out of place, but overall it seems usual.

Fineti 01-23-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornelia (Post 680136)
I kinda figured that out. xD But I wonder how many hairstyles / faces are there and if they are clan specific.
But is there really a hair color bar? I was wondering if I could change it or not. Some games don't let you do that. ; - ;

I saw two different animals with the same hairstyle, but different color in that photobucket picture compilation. So I guess it's universal.

Cornelia 01-23-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fineti (Post 681524)
I saw two different animals with the same hairstyle, but different color in that photobucket picture compilation. So I guess it's universal.

Thanks. You are right, there's a hair color bar. You can't change faces though. :< Nor rotate your characters to see how they look from behind, so my char ended up with 2 surprise - ponytails. She looks cute like that though.

vom53 01-25-2009 04:41 PM

I guess you were right about how looks matters.