ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Holy Beast Online > Holy Beast Questions & Answers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-13-2009   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

HolyLight is on a distinguished road
Default Hi..I just want know a few things

Hi

I'm HolyLight (user/ING)

Um.. sorry for this inconvenience but, I'm going to ask a few questions about HBO
Sorry if these questions have come up before but, I haven't had much time to read all of the QnA threads..

Question 1: Is there a possibility of reborning? Or if there a max level?
I'm am sure the is not a possibility for some one to reach the max or reboring but, I just wanted to ask.. Again I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

Question 2: Will there be active Administrators/Game Moderators on and overseeing the sever?

Question 3: Are there going to be events? If there is a thread explaining this I'm very sorry..
Question 4: Is there party option? If so is the a level gap if place?

In the meantime I will try to look for the answers on my own. Using the forums.
I will be very greatful to anyone that replies and I am very,very sorry for the inconvenience.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-13-2009   #2 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyLight
Hi

I'm HolyLight (user/ING)

Um.. sorry for this inconvenience but, I'm going to ask a few questions about HBO
Sorry if these questions have come up before but, I haven't had much time to read all of the QnA threads..

Question 1: Is there a possibility of reborning? Or if there a max level?
I'm am sure the is not a possibility for some one to reach the max or reboring but, I just wanted to ask.. Again I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

As far as reborning, Holy Beast Online does not have this feature. There is a max level, possibly. Not that I know of.

Question 2: Will there be active Administrators/Game Moderators on and overseeing the sever?

GMs pop in occasionally, yes.

Question 3: Are there going to be events? If there is a thread explaining this I'm very sorry..

Events are up to the GMs supervising the game, or any player who wishes to throw one.

Question 4: Is there party option? If so is the a level gap if place?

Yes, there's a party option. As far as a level gap, I do not know.

In the meantime I will try to look for the answers on my own. Using the forums.
I will be very greatful to anyone that replies and I am very,very sorry for the inconvenience.
First of all, this is a Question and Answers forum, so we expect questions to be answered. There's no inconvenience at all.

(Answers are in bold-italics in the quote above).

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

07-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
I love you

Milano has disabled reputation
IGN: Miya
Class: Italian
Level: 22
Guild: Reality

I don't know if it's 100% or not, but when I logged in I heard someone talking in the public chat saying it was 50 levels. Try that and see if it's true or not. o_o