ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Holy Beast Online > Holy Beast General Chat

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Faelynn will become famous soon enough
Default Information Regarding IP Bans

Since I received a couple of e-mails regarding a possible IP ban I decided to post the the answer here on this thread for members who were wondering the same.

As some of you might or might not have noticed when signing up, the account you created is only eligible to people residing in the United States or Canada. A few European players were wondering if they plan to IP ban the other accounts once the game opens up to the public. The second paragraph of the ToS clearly states that this will not be the case unless a server is set up in the European area of service.

Spoiler!

To put our community at ease I also contacted them personally to ask about service outside the United States and Canada.

Spoiler!

I hope this will solve the concerns some of you had.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart

Well this seems to be reassuring to some players. Let's just hope they don't start banning for ridiculous reasons O__O;;

02-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Endgame has a spectacular aura aboutEndgame has a spectacular aura about

Every global version of a kMMORPG does this. Something about avoiding stealing customers, even though there is absolutely no reason the others should want to bother with our version, as we always tend to be the farthest behind.

02-03-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

vom53 has disabled reputation

Hmm... so you're from Europe? Most people here are not from Europe. I mean the whole community of MyMMOGames though it might be that the users in this section of this forum are europeans.

02-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Where did it say I am from Europe? o_o; I received a bunch of mails from people asking me about IP bans for European players hence I found it more than normal to ask the question in their name. I also forwarded the e-mail to those players. If you are from the United States or Canada then you have nothing to worry about. This is only directed to the European players in our community. I'm sure anyone with half a brain would know we have players from all over the world. Hence I don't see the problem with providing help to the European players as well.

Last edited by Faelynn; 02-04-2009 at 06:16 AM.

02-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

vom53 has disabled reputation

There is currently a Euporean version of HBOnline in almost the start of closed beta.

02-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Quote:
Originally Posted by vom53
There is currently a Euporean version of HBOnline in almost the start of closed beta.
As far as I know there is no European game company that has bought the rights yet so I highly doubt there will be any European service area for Holy Beast Online soon. If you claim things like this it would be nice to post some proof, otherwise I suggest to keep random theories to yourself.