ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Holy Beast Online > Holy Beast General Chat

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-28-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Raynor will become famous soon enough
Default Suggestions for Holy Beasts

What are your suggestions for Holy Beast?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-28-2009   #2 (permalink)
Play Ikariam?
Special

PlayerKiller is on a distinguished road

I suggest they get the log in working so some of us can play

Ikarium - Odephus - Lambda world
Retired - PlayerKiller - 2xx Dark Dragon [R.I.P]

01-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

the login should work with internet explorer (for most) or firefox (for everyone else). if one doesnt work for you try the other. if they both don't work then try only logging in by using the HBO desktop shortcut. if it still doesn't work, then i have no idea what's wrong, lol.

a BIG suggestion from me would be to add a warping item in the game. it's tiring running from windgrove all the way back to the city.

01-29-2009   #4 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Faelynn will become famous soon enough

~ Doing something about innapropriate use of the chatting channels
~ Warp NPC's or items that help us move from town to town easier.
~ Make alt + H remove your own name from the screen as well. (quite bothersome when trying to take nice screenies X3 )

Be sure to post your suggestions on the official forums as well :3

01-29-2009   #5 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Mainly warping. Kafra pls

01-29-2009   #6 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Warping Q_Q

Show Party member locations.

01-29-2009   #7 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Locations and Non-Browser based log in.
Thats all.

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

01-29-2009   #8 (permalink)
is happy
Special

Tecca will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Tecca Send a message via Yahoo to Tecca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Non-Browser based log in.
This. I really don't like the idea of having to load up the game from the web site. Especially since I need to use IE, when my primary is FireFox.

01-29-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Badger is on a distinguished road
IGN: Badger
Class: Knight lt_knight
Guild: Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
Show Party member locations.
this

where'd you go?

where are you XXXX?

Where are you?

where are you guys at?

Also, better descriptions for skills and adding descriptions onto buff/debuff boxes on the top of the screen

Last edited by Badger; 01-29-2009 at 04:04 PM.

01-29-2009   #10 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Nicer description of the skills would be a gift from Heaven :3 It's doable but it feels like Engrish to me X3 It wouldn't bother me so much if I did not have to input descriptions like that into the Wiki.

The Party Member Locations is a nice suggestion too .__. can't be too hard to add in :3

01-29-2009   #11 (permalink)
Mental K.O.

Jumpstart will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Jumpstart Send a message via Skype™ to Jumpstart

Most I can say is change screen resolution -____- i hate full screen games. Log in would be nice if it was for FireFox/Safari because it took me since CB started to find my Internet Explorer. But i havent tried parties so not sure on the location thingy...

01-29-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Badger is on a distinguished road
IGN: Badger
Class: Knight lt_knight
Guild: Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFireFtw
Most I can say is change screen resolution -____- i hate full screen games. Log in would be nice if it was for FireFox/Safari because it took me since CB started to find my Internet Explorer. But i havent tried parties so not sure on the location thingy...
Screen resolution options are actually better than average on holy beast, lots of sizes i rarely see and widescreen support. Its just their window mode options are currently backwards and you have to turn window "off" instead of "on" to get window mode

01-29-2009   #13 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

another add-on to the party thing would be to add party mates and pack mates on the enlarged map. and to arrange the skills shown at the skill matter in order from lowest to highest (or vice versa) level obtainable.

01-29-2009   #14 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Yeah, I'm glad to have the various sizes of resolutions.

01-29-2009   #15 (permalink)
swiggity swoogity
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fineti
Mainly warping. Kafra pls
This.

Traveling from Bird Castle to Daybreak and back just to turn in one quest is facepalm-worthy.

01-31-2009   #16 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Make the non-GvG Dungeons instances, and take off the excess halls and rooms.
Add a warp-system.
WASD movement.

01-31-2009   #17 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

I never use WASD movement x_x; I can't work with it at all. But it would be nice for those who prefer to use the keyboard. Hmsss...perhaps implementing some strategic party (not guild) dungeon quest? With strategic I mean working together to unlock certain areas to get through the dungeon. For instance each standing on a correct tile to open a door, kill the correct monster that is carrying a key, perhaps a mini boss at the end? Sounds like a fun thing to do perhaps and it wouldn't require your friends to be in the same guild.

01-31-2009   #18 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

If not WASD than at least some movement AI. That's always nice in click-to-move games.

01-31-2009   #19 (permalink)
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faelynn
I never use WASD movement x_x; I can't work with it at all. But it would be nice for those who prefer to use the keyboard. Hmsss...perhaps implementing some strategic party (not guild) dungeon quest? With strategic I mean working together to unlock certain areas to get through the dungeon. For instance each standing on a correct tile to open a door, kill the correct monster that is carrying a key, perhaps a mini boss at the end? Sounds like a fun thing to do perhaps and it wouldn't require your friends to be in the same guild.
Sounds like Dofus. :V
Yeah, that'd be neat. Then the "activation site" (where you'd have to step on the tiles or something) could be like a "waiting/lobby room" for people looking for parties to get in or something.

02-01-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road

They have cashshop only warping items. >_> Friend warping, Castle warping for the different animals, and you can set a point to warp with one item, and warp with another.