ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > Archive Material (Read Only) > Retired Forums > Retired Games > Holy Beast Online > Holy Beast General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Beyond the stars~

Faelynn will become famous soon enough
Default Spread the word~!

I am sure all of you would love to have more Holy Beast Online players here so we can discuss theories or just have fun goofing around :3 The more players we have visiting this wonderful site the better for all of us! It would make it very easy to find someone who you can party with and share adventures with. Want to make a guild? Get your own guild topic here to chat with your fellow guild members or recruit new members. Not to mention an active market here would surely be useful to keep track of the economy.

Of course I am only one person n_n; I would hate to have to drag every single person here by myself even though I will if I have to ;3. That is why I want to request the help of the wonderful members here who help make mymmogames a fun place to be.

SPREAD THE WORD~!

Do you know anyone who is planning on playing Holy Beast Online? Anyone who needs a good mmorpg site? Anyone who could use help with their mmorpg questions? Guide them to mymmogames now~! We have a wonderful tool that might help you convince that stubborn friend to join in on the fun! It's animated, it's flashy and it has music...yush~!

It's the one and only Mymmogames.net Promotional Video!

Make sure to make good use of it! How many sites do you know that have their own shiny promo trailer, hm~?

When you meet players in-game with questions or in need of guides feel free to send them here. I will be most happy to answer every single one of them myself if I need to. Randomly shouting out your love for mymmogames.net is loved as well but do make sure you do not resort to spam. Negative publicity is something we would rather not have x_x;

By now you should have gotten the the point~! If not...go reread! Roar~! Help us build up a nice Holy Beast Online community where new players can feel right at home~

Last edited by Faelynn; 01-22-2009 at 06:23 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Retarded is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah!

/shittyfollowup

01-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

The more people who comes here, the funner it gets.

Spread the word guys, just tell them to visit MMOG and check it out.

03-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Imperidal has a spectacular aura aboutImperidal has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Imperidal Send a message via Yahoo to Imperidal
IGN: Imperidal

Haha, thanks to you Faelynnn, i've registered to this forum :3