ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Holy Beast Announcements (http://ggftw.com/forum/holy-beast-announcements/)
-   -   Open Beta test Postponed until May (http://ggftw.com/forum/holy-beast-announcements/41843-open-beta-test-postponed-until-may.html)

Chesters 03-12-2009 05:59 PM

Open Beta test Postponed until May

Dear HolyBeasts,

This is HolyBeast ONLINE Management Team.

We regret to inform you that we have made the decision to postpone the start of the Open Beta test, which was supposed to start at March 23rd.

To deliver a better service and game contents to you, we thought it was wise to reschedule the Open Beta test to a later date. Most likely, the test will start in May, 2009. We will make an announcement of an exact schedule as soon as fixed, and expect it to be in late April, at least. We appreciate your kind understanding that we are trying the best we can to prepare the Open Beta test.

We would also like to take this opportunity to express our sincere appreciation to all for your support and we look forward to that continued support in the postponed Open Beta test.

Additionally, we'd like to inform you that players of SplashFighters, another online game we are servicing, will receive a newsletter from the Management Office.
By signing up for SplashFighters, you can receive the newsletter included the schedule for Open Beta test of HBO.
To sign up for SplashFighters, please visit at :
SplashFighters Offical Site,Free online 3D action game

Thank you again for your great support and See you in May!
Best Regards,

HolyBeast ONLINE Management Team

Kowiz 03-12-2009 06:04 PM

May is so far D:

Chesters 03-12-2009 06:20 PM

Hopefully we can look forward to less bugs and more content to test, perhaps? Or maybe they're simply just balancing their resources between HB and the new game, so they had to delay it.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. .o.

Kudaranai 03-12-2009 06:41 PM

O hate it when they advertise another game while telling us the game we want to play isn't coming soon. Just like concerto Gate D=

/me checks out splash fighta

Amanda 03-12-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kudaranai (Post 754484)
O hate it when they advertise another game while telling us the game we want to play isn't coming soon. Just like concerto Gate D=

/me checks out splash fighta

Splash fighter sucks.
It's like rumble fighters.:py06:
That and, you can jsut play the ijji version of splash fighter if you want.

Endgame 03-13-2009 12:09 PM

Wait, they're releasing another game, that will obviously take resources from this one (I guess it really IS that buggy if they're delaying it for two months), THAT ALREADY HAS AN ENGLISH VERSION?!

.....What the ****?!

Raynor 03-13-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endgame (Post 755262)
Wait, they're releasing another game, that will obviously take resources from this one (I guess it really IS that buggy if they're delaying it for two months), THAT ALREADY HAS AN ENGLISH VERSION?!

.....What the ****?!

Find something to keep yourself amused in the mean time? x.x

Endgame 03-14-2009 09:41 AM

I do have something, I just don't get why they're doing what they're doing.

Raynor 03-16-2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endgame (Post 756289)
I do have something, I just don't get why they're doing what they're doing.

Probably because there trying not to release a game with bugs up the kazoo.

Endgame 03-17-2009 08:34 AM

Yeah, but why work on two games, one that's apparently already out with an english version, when they have a game that they themselves basically admited to being incredibly buggy?

Pinejoker 03-25-2009 08:51 PM

I just finish download it, how to start the game using explorer?/

Chesters 03-25-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinejoker (Post 768805)
I just finish download it, how to start the game using explorer?/

Please read the announcement and you will realize why you are unable to play the game. :py26:

james 04-03-2009 11:15 AM

and i was all excited for this... Q_Q
oh well, i can wait until may.

Raynor 04-08-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momijii (Post 778783)
and i was all excited for this... Q_Q
oh well, i can wait until may.

I think there testing everyone's patients :P