ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Guides > Gunner Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default dat Ranger build

Planning on making a male ranger in dnf (and prolly dfo when nexon fixes the exp rates and adds more content), so I worked out this build.

This build is for lv 60, and this is considering the free backstep/cancel you get in other versions of dnf (which we will get eventually).

lv 5 jackspike/cancel
lv 5 rising shot/cancel
lv 10 windmill/cancel/rising
lv 1 punisher (just for pvp)
lv 1 aerial fire (might raise it, idk)
lv 5 mach kick/cancel
lv 1 load revolver
lv 10 pan revolver
lv 5 fastest gun (lol prereq, only lv 5 since your normal first shot eventually becomes faster then this skill)
lv 18 headshot
lv 1 triple clutch
lv 1 revenger (debating still, it seems nice for pvp though)
lv 1 western fire
lv 5 aerial raid
lv 10 death by revolver
lv 9 moving shot
lv 13 multi-headshot
lv 5 wildshot
lv 8 deathhawk
lv 6 sudden death
lv 7 scud genocide
lv 1 gatling gun
quick rebound
lv 10 phys. crit hit

I have 71 spare sp, and this was using a simulator that goes along the sp costs for dfo (not dnf/arad, where cancels cost 10 sp), so there's prolly more sp left over lolol.
I'm thinking of maybe adding a few more levels into aerial fire... but zzz.
Discuss? ;_;

editted since i forgot some skills. *slow in the mornings* ;_;

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 10-23-2009 at 09:07 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-23-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Multi Headshot is weak as hell in PvP, and it's already strong enough in dungeons. If it's any indication, lv1 for Dungeons is 400% Physical dmg per shot (total of 5), and lv1 for PvP is 80%. If you want dmg, there's Windmill, Headshot, and Moving Shot (provided you can juggle for the entire duration). Get only what's required for other skills.

If you plan on PvPing, max Air Raid is a must, because it's not just the rising kick, it also allows you to move while doing Windmill. Max Air Raid allows you to slide down the y-axis using Windmill as an approach and as attack.

The cancel for Jack Spike is a little unnecessary, since it's rendered obsolete by Rising Shot cancel. Trade it for Headshot cancel.

With the points left, I would raise Rising Shot for height, since lv5 in PvP is usually not enough to chase after your opponent if you manage to snipe to them with it.

10-23-2009   #3 (permalink)
Special
Games

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute

Really? Multi-headshot is actually really useful in pvp from what I've heard, and airraid is only worth maxing on female rangers, not male,lol. Windmill is also %+fixed damage so I don't really want to max it

anyways reworked the build a little bit based on a friend's suggestion

lv 5 jackspike/cancel
lv 5 rising shot/cancel
lv 5 windmill/cancel/rising
lv 1 punisher
lv 1 aerial fire
lv 5 mach kick/cancel
lv 1 load revolver
lv 10 pan revolver
lv 5 fastest gun
lv 18 headshot
lv 1 triple clutch
lv 1 revenger
lv 1 western fire
lv 5 aerial raid
lv 10 death by revolver
lv 9 moving shot
lv 5 multi-headshot
lv 5 wildshot
lv 8 deathhawk
lv 6 sudden death
lv 7 scud genocide
lv 1 gatling gun
lv 1 BBQ
quick rebound
lv 10 phys. crit hit
lv 10 phys. rear attack (for double hawk, B-B-B-BOOMERANG EFFECT )
lv 1 freezing bullet
lv 1 Steyr AMR

Anyone's free to use this build if they want to. '-'
edit since I was so fffing slow yesterday and mistyped skill lvs ;___; /wristing over slowness

anyways 106 sp left with that build

My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 10-24-2009 at 07:29 AM.

10-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Again, you max Air Raid for the Windmill movement, not for the flying kick. No one is arguing that the Famale Ranger has the better Air Raid kick.

Starts at about 0:11. See how that Ranger slides down the y-axis with Windmill and realigns himself with the Blademaster? That's because of Air Raid.

My mistake on Multi Headshot. I noticed that the % was below 100%, but I forgot that all skills are nerfed in PvP >_> The only problem with Multiheadshot is the longer downtime. In that same time, you could technically pull off multiple Windmills/Mach Kicks/Triple Clutch combos.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 10-24-2009 at 10:48 AM.

10-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
Special
Games

zzzz

/thinking about this still
I think I'm content with my build though. ;_; Though I'm still working on it though

Last edited by Dani; 10-24-2009 at 07:23 AM.